Thread: L77 Lustrous Sets Need Stats Back Immediately

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Default L77 Lustrous Sets Need Stats Back Immediately

Hey guys.

Why I am making post is pretty clear. I am making post because most of us playing twink (L71-76) started going L77 lately. Why? Because we find it attractive and "balanced". But the problem with current state of l77 is basically the set.

We are all using Lustrous sets which got hugely nerfed (No clue when), and right now are at worse state than L75 sets. It was always clear that Lust Bow Set was worse than Swift set with L76 Elite bow, but right now even all other sets are quite bad. Why? Because most of the stats got nerfed. I dont mean the huge stats update in 2017, but nerf on whole Lust Set!

On the Screens u can easily see that old sets used to have 7 dodge% for each str item, which gives it only from the each item 16 dodge% less than it was before. On screen from old video I found out a screen of stats which shows 46 dodge% and with same items I reach ONLY 21 dodge%.
    Dex Set gives 6% hit less than old one, which I dont consider any bad since we reach a high hit% even without it.
    I havent gotten current Lustrous Int Set to compare stats so if anyone has and would like to show. It would be helpful.

By this I would like to ask @Cinco to add the old stats or atleast most needed dodge% to STR Set, since this set is with this dodge currently worse than Level 75 Savage set.

Thanks in advance. Pce guys

Name:  earthen-set.jpg
Views: 127
Size:  333.1 KBName:  earthen-bird.jpg
Views: 129
Size:  235.7 KB

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Zaprodanej For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

also, ban l77 elites from pvp.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Curvatwo For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zaprodanej View Post
    Hey guys.

Why I am making post is pretty clear. I am making post because most of us playing twink (L71-76) started going L77 lately. Why? Because we find it attractive and "balanced". But the problem with current state of l77 is basically the set.

We are all using Lustrous sets which got hugely nerfed (No clue when), and right now are at worse state than L75 sets. It was always clear that Lust Bow Set was worse than Swift set with L76 Elite bow, but right now even all other sets are quite bad. Why? Because most of the stats got nerfed. I dont mean the huge stats update in 2017, but nerf on whole Lust Set!

On the Screens u can easily see that old sets used to have 7 dodge% for each str item, which gives it only from the each item 16 dodge% less than it was before. On screen from old video I found out a screen of stats which shows 46 dodge% and with same items I reach ONLY 21 dodge%.
    Dex Set gives 6% hit less than old one, which I dont consider any bad since we reach a high hit% even without it.
    I havent gotten current Lustrous Int Set to compare stats so if anyone has and would like to show. It would be helpful.

By this I would like to ask @Cinco to add the old stats or atleast most needed dodge% to STR Set, since this set is with this dodge currently worse than Level 75 Savage set.

Thanks in advance. Pce guys

Name:  earthen-set.jpg
Views: 127
Size:  333.1 KBName:  earthen-bird.jpg
Views: 129
Size:  235.7 KB
    Just put all sets back to normal simple