Quote Originally Posted by Fearrr View Post
The Spirit idea is an amazing Concept. It has been done and used successfully in many games over the years. 1st time in AL just executed poorly. But not just that it was abandon and never made right…And it could of have been made right! So many are curious to see what happens with Spirit of The Deep Set and many are weary.

And I made this suggestion months ago and will bring it up again since I never really got any reply yes or no, which is fine. And I still think something like this would revive the Spirit Gear Green Section as well as the use and role of Spirit in this game in a good way:

Soul Stone and Spirit Convert System.

Soul Stone a new item that can drop from new 81 Bosses, X amount of Plat in Plat store, and or New Expansion Lock Crates. Soul Stone + Old Mythic/Arcane Weapon+ Spirit Convert Vendor can turn a old Mythic/Arcane into a Spirit Weapon. For example Frost Touched Bulwark will turn into Spirit Frost Touched Bulwark with green letters. Now all classes equally have the opportunity to use their favorite old Mythic/Arcane Weapon at Endgame and will scale to Endgame Content based on current Spirit Level. Old Mythic/Arcane Weapons will have different levels depending on what Level Cap they came out. And this can be every 5 or 10 Levels they scale. So simply the older the Mythic/Arcane the more Spirit Exp/Levels will be needed to rescale to current endgame content Proc/Base Stats Wise. Current Mythic/Arcane Weapons that are no longer obtainable can now be Boss drops in 81 Expansion. Now how far we should go back Level Cap wise that can be up to the Community/Devs to decide.

And the Soul Reaver Orb example I brought up in Announcement Section: For X amount of Plat in Plat Store Soul Reaver Orb gives: X amount of Normal XP %, X amount of Spirit XP %, X amount of Spirit Pet XP %, A Soul type of a Aura, and as long as The Soul Reaver Orb is in the Inventory…Spirit Gears/Weapons will gain XP for each Mob and Boss Kill without needing to be equipped in the Zones where we can Lvl up these Gears/Weapons. And this Orb will just sit in the Inventory only, like how the aspect of Undying Orb works.
Interesting. Great ideas and suggestions.

Maybe you can put this in a suggestion section too.

Futu and Asommer are lurking in the suggestion section more than here probably. I hope they see it too.