Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lets talk about merching

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Default Lets talk about merching

To us non merchers i think we can all agree that merching has gone crazy. I'm selling an item that's always around 23m in the auction and I'm well aware that once i sell that item that I'm not going to get the auction price for it. But why do merchers find it necessary to lowball so bad, i literally got a 13m offer on it(Sold it for 17m).

I just want to see what the merchers have to say about this. I understand you're trying to make gold and that's every merchers intentions and I'm not knocking anyone for doing it but it's gotten worse from years ago.

Please keep this as a no drama thread, this is just a question that i want answered by the community.

Sent from my LM-V600 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

That's easily solvable, don't take it personally and don't be too sensitive about it.

If they keep on insisting and try to manipulate or even gaslight you, take screenshots and waste their time or just block them. Some are just dimwits while others are fairly reasonable. Be the change you want in the community, don't add to the toxicity.

Sent from my SM-A526B using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    593 Posts

Merchers are one step away from beggars. Ignore list the lowballers. Stick to your price, the person looking for it will make a REASONABLE OFFER. Then negotiate. On the flip side, stop selling items a “merch price”. I’d rather delete an item than drop prices by lowball sales.
    I’m rubber and you’re glue, what bounces off me, sticks on you..
    Stop assuming my posts are emotional. I don’t care that much.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    200 Posts

They do it because at the end of the day there's always that one person that's desperate enough to sell. There's also people who don't know the actual price of an item, so some merchers take advantage of this with low-balls and convince byou that's the market price. Always know your prices and stick to them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    200 Posts

And honestly if there's anyone that's gone crazy it's beggars. Back in the day 5k-10k was enough for them. These days they're out on these streets casually asking for 1m and arcane eggs like dude I don't even have 1m on ME lmao

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

I always pm the seller and offer few million less because 90% of the time they sell it for less than they listed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by VeryRandomPlayer View Post
    To us non merchers i think we can all agree that merching has gone crazy. I'm selling an item that's always around 23m in the auction and I'm well aware that once i sell that item that I'm not going to get the auction price for it. But why do merchers find it necessary to lowball so bad, i literally got a 13m offer on it(Sold it for 17m).

I just want to see what the merchers have to say about this. I understand you're trying to make gold and that's every merchers intentions and I'm not knocking anyone for doing it but it's gotten worse from years ago.

Please keep this as a no drama thread, this is just a question that i want answered by the community.

whenever a merchant comes to pm me, I automatically add him to the ignore list, I advise you to do the same.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Formature View Post
    whenever a merchant comes to pm me, I automatically add him to the ignore list, I advise you to do the same.
    Not all merchants are the same though. I don't want to have to put anyone on my ignore list but it's getting the point where it's needed. The offers i get are just sad. I even say the price with the item and one will pm me with a major lowball.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,066 Posts

They need to learn to do what I do. I try to teach them but they rather stick to lowballing people and spamming chat 24/7 in maps.
    Auction is the best place to buy and sell from.
    Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Encryptions; 03-02-2022 at 12:34 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    112 Posts

I personally put merchers on the same level as shandy beer drinkers.
    Just my opinion

Gesendet von iPhone 13 mit Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Well as a merch, you always wanna make money off of the item ofc. Lowballing way too low is total bs. Ofc we lowball but not something too extreme. Sometimes we find sells desperate to sell it after many fail attempts of them trying to sell it for the price they are asking so they just give in and sell it for less. And as a mercher, patience is key. We aren’t in a rush to sell an item immediately

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Well i think part of the problem is that today there is sooo many ppl trying to be merchants. Back in the day most of the ppl were farmers and played pve to earn gold, not so many ppl were merchants and the ones that were, actualy knew how to do it properly. Nowdays everyone is lazy to farm and sees merching as quick and easy gold becouse they think buying an item thats worth 30m for 10m will actualy work lmao.
    Im their eyes its "easy 20m profit" but in reality they get ignore listed and waste everybodys time. Rarely tho they will manage to get a deal like that so thats why they keep doing it.

Послато са SM-A600G помоћу Тапатока

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fake_Stats For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fake_Stats View Post
    Well i think part of the problem is that today there is sooo many ppl trying to be merchants. Back in the day most of the ppl were farmers and played pve to earn gold, not so many ppl were merchants and the ones that were, actualy knew how to do it properly. Nowdays everyone is lazy to farm and sees merching as quick and easy gold becouse they think buying an item thats worth 30m for 10m will actualy work lmao.
    Just guess why people "lazy" to farm and trying merch?... There something about 3 trash and boring expansions, nerfing old gears all time with no reason and make them devalued etc...
    Maybe merching is hard for people (for me it is, especially part to communicate with ppl), but hoarding definetely easier than trying farm useless maps 24/7 which require good gears (gears, which getting devalued TOO FAST), million different sets (even that proc stack had been 'removed' lol) and good party if you want really get some golds. Almost all events got ruined too, and there is no players' faults that they are trying make gold any possible legit way.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Player AL For This Useful Post:

Bug

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Player AL View Post
    Just guess why people "lazy" to farm and trying merch?... There something about 3 trash and boring expansions, nerfing old gears all time with no reason and make them devalued etc...
    Maybe merching is hard for people (for me it is, especially part to communicate with ppl), but hoarding definetely easier than trying farm useless maps 24/7 which require good gears (gears, which getting devalued TOO FAST), million different sets (even that proc stack had been 'removed' lol) and good party if you want really get some golds. Almost all events got ruined too, and there is no players' faults that they are trying make gold any possible legit way.
    I agree with this aswell, sts did kinda ruin their game lately but im thinking its going better now

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Player AL View Post
    Very well said.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Bug For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    They need to learn to do what I do. I try to teach them but they rather stick to lowballing people and spamming chat 24/7 in maps.
    Auction is the best place to buy and sell from.
    Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    Agreeing with this.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,066 Posts

If people want a easy 20m profit then think ahead. I knew arcanite sapphire was going to rise due to 2 factors, its the ONLY hb to give a dmg buff so everyone and their mother will want it, and its a very low quantity item. So I bought 2 for 60m each and told many others to buy the egg. Not even what 2 months go by and the egg is now 85m range. I sold 2 for 80mil each, I paid 60mil each.
    If you want to merch the right way then take item A and see what its use is, what its price is, what its quantity range estimation is and the biggest factor "Will it be usable later on as to where people will buy this and use it?".
    Elite awake gems, they cost 90k-100k each, there is a high demand for them, there is a high quantity which is bad but ok for this item since its used heavily, it is only usable during the awakening event for op awakes, info from people is they range from 140k-180k each in awakening event.
    I mean so why not buy and hold them? I showed people I spent 720m on 8000 gems and sold them for 1.3b +. I did this to show that it actually works and that I am not spreading some hoax.

Best thing about this is you don't spend your life selling 1 item in a map for hours being ignore listed, you don't fight people over you lowballing tf out of them, you can literally log offline for months and come back to profit, you just do what ever you please as your items rise in value.
    Last edited by Encryptions; 03-02-2022 at 06:22 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    If people want a easy 20m profit then think ahead. I knew arcanite sapphire was going to rise due to 2 factors, its the ONLY hb to give a dmg buff so everyone and their mother will want it, and its a very low quantity item. So I bought 2 for 60m each and told many others to buy the egg. Not even what 2 months go by and the egg is now 85m range. I sold 2 for 80mil each, I paid 60mil each.
    If you want to merch the right way then take item A and see what its use is, what its price is, what its quantity range estimation is and the biggest factor "Will it be usable later on as to where people will buy this and use it?".
    Elite awake gems, they cost 90k-100k each, there is a high demand for them, there is a high quantity which is bad but ok for this item since its used heavily, it is only usable during the awakening event for op awakes, info from people is they range from 140k-180k each in awakening event.
    I mean so why not buy and hold them? I showed people I spent 720m on 8000 gems and sold them for 1.3b +. I did this to show that it actually works and that I am not spreading some hoax.

Best thing about this is you don't spend your life selling 1 item in a map for hours being ignore listed, you don't fight people over you lowballing tf out of them, you can literally log offline for months and come back to profit, you just do what ever you please as your items rise in value.
    I call that investing, merching for me is more like buy now sell now for profit.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

its because alot of people get greedy and think they can start off at a lower number which sometimes works and they will get the item they want for much cheaper.

honestly it started off where u would still get around 2-3m close to what its worth instead of nowadays u get offered 5 to 10m less than what its worth at the minimum when it comes to items worth 20-30M atm.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

In my opinion you should find a good merchant....for the past few months i have been selling all my item prolly like 30-50 Vanity Set,Gear,Egg item to this one guy (total 100m-200m items was sold to this guy)....even tho he is a merchant but he never lowball and he actually pay pretty fair and can still make profit.....from that day until now he is the person i will confirmly pm everytime i need quick gold cuz he is the one and only merchant i know that have good attitude and never ever lowball...i dont wanna say ign but ty to the guy...he is an amazing merchant :>