Thread: Another tradeable LB vanity?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Default Another tradeable LB vanity?

A lot of gold made during this Carnaval event and Easter Egghunt event is coming.

Do y'all like the idea adding another tradeable LB vanity during easter event in the top 5s? or 10 maybe? let them know its tradeable this will drive people who have billions of gold use a huge percentage of their networth. A huge gold sink!

What do you guys think?

I would also like to add that I think a lot of peeps will tie to distribute ridiculous amount of LB vanitys, so adding randomized points for each egg opened would be a nice touch

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Corviss the Lich View Post
    A lot of gold made during this Carnaval event and Easter Egghunt event is coming.

Do y'all like the idea adding another tradeable LB vanity during easter event in the top 5s? or 10 maybe? let them know its tradeable this will drive people who have billions of gold use a huge percentage of their networth. A huge gold sink!

What do you guys think?

I would also like to add that I think a lot of peeps will tie to distribute ridiculous amount of LB vanitys, so adding randomized points for each egg opened would be a nice touch
    Well im not sure if you know what gold sink is, but tradeable LB vanity is not a gold sink.
    And as for easter, i dont recall easter event being "gold maker". Gold loot is not usable in easter.

Послато са SM-A600G помоћу Тапатока

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Ye its not a gold sink, but for easter, its definitely one of the best events to earn golds and without using gold loot which is a most

Envoyé de mon ELE-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vulcainx View Post
    Ye its not a gold sink, but for easter, its definitely one of the best events to earn golds and without using gold loot which is a most

Envoyé de mon ELE-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk
    Easter is good for making gold, im just saying its not bringing more gold into game overall, it brings items...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Yeah I guess, what I had in mind is they will spend like 1b-ish gold to compete other peeps in LB and somehow sell the LB vanity for less like 300m or 400m

Well, what made me say it's a money making event (easter) is people sell the eggs they looted, rich people buy them and open the eggs.

Yeah I didn't think too much about that I thought it was a good idea

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

gold sink is basically reducing the gold in game... essentially like taxes u get from putting ur items in auction. Basically u use the gold to buy something from the game not by trading with other people

gold sink needs to be something that wud give more value to gold and only factor that is giving it its value is

Normal awakening gems- since every1 needs it

Id suggested heroic egg crate in eggzaviwr is purchasable with gold since every1 needs it, especially ppl whose not willing to spend plat to buy elix. Why ppl need it? simple...we wan good pet...and more importantly ppl who wans to complete that gold draining aps for top player and also for people whose planning for seasonal..and seasonal nvr ends..so demand for egg is always high.

Ps: Just because an event is a good event to make gold doesnt mean itll reduce inflation cuz u still trade those golds and those gold will b in circulation.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yoloswagx View Post
    gold sink is basically reducing the gold in game... essentially like taxes u get from putting ur items in auction. Basically u use the gold to buy something from the game not by trading with other people

gold sink needs to be something that wud give more value to gold and only factor that is giving it its value is

Id suggested heroic egg crate in eggzaviwr is purchasable with gold since every1 needs it, especially ppl whose not willing to spend plat to buy elix. Why ppl need it? simple...we wan good pet...and more importantly ppl who wans to complete that gold draining aps for top player and also for people whose planning for seasonal..and seasonal nvr ends..so demand for egg is always high.

Ps: Just because an event is a good event to make gold doesnt mean itll reduce inflation cuz u still trade those golds and those gold will b in circulation.

Exactly!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yoloswagx View Post

Thanks for enlightening me! and that's a great idea of yours man

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    594 Posts

Leader Board items should be bound and remain so. “Can I buy your Super Bowl ring”... major eye rolls
    I’m rubber and you’re glue, what bounces off me, sticks on you..
    Stop assuming my posts are emotional. I don’t care that much.