Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Battle Passes

inmortal demon grotto, chilling with the dark crow
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

a seasonal battle pass, with buff tailored for planned events for that season, for example f2p got free elixirs for videos, let the battle pass buyer elixirs last longer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Squ1dosh View Post
    And if poor people in real life don't have even the slightest chance to be in seadonal lb it would drop the game's ratings and if they drop ratings they would gain less profit

Sent from my CPH1903 using Tapatalk
    We already said nothing op, I think it wouldn’t affect to anyone if u buy it or not and it doesn’t give any advantage and that’s not even p2w, considering inflation of nowadays even 1.7k plats are nothing, a pass is something necessary imo and as Scll said, players will have something new to do :3

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Mcmikeguapo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mcmikeguapo View Post
    We already said nothing op, I think it wouldn’t affect to anyone if u buy it or not and it doesn’t give any advantage and that’s not even p2w, considering inflation of nowadays even 1.7k plats are nothing, a pass is something necessary imo and as Scll said, players will have something new to do :3
    Yeah nothing op and I'm talking about the pets it would be ofc in the aps to collect all pets

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mcmikeguapo View Post
    A pass is not necessary lol
    You can say 1.7k plat is nothing because you guys are rich but what about the other players, not all players are rich in real life

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

+1 Battlepass will really help the devs to continue the game, and they always have the options to exclude pets from Battlepass to put in APS. If it is about the gears it really is not necessary to put OP or gears that pars the new Mythic or Arcane weapons. If this can be implemented to the game, I think at most it will give the devs to be more motivated than before. Battlepass could seasonal too rather than monthly.

It would be cool to see a vanity weapon that has a different attack animation, which will make it cool for and a good deal for those who will purchase the Battle pass

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

It's bot gunna affect the lb *facepalm* just things u can get from battle pass that are not op as the main stuff.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

You can say 1.7k plat is nothing because you guys are rich but what about the other players, not all players are rich in real life

Bruhh…. $10 BP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

+1 on battle passes nothing is game wrecking about that. A mini contribution to those who wanna spend petty. In fact we already have a similar feature like the 500 plats boost to lvl 76 and the permanent 15% xp plus courage pet. An idea would be to add more something like those because it really helps even for a small $ especially for the new players. Win win for community and the Devs.

My 2 cents.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

we got leaderboard and events with tier rewards, there u go, -1

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Default Battle Passes

Quote Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
    That’s not helping new player at all , plus..leaderboard for those that unemployed or riches who don’t work, and u wont get tier rewards if u are not lv 76 and above(harder) as all event boss zone scale to lv76

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Most big MMOs have membership or subscription like osrs and wow. Its not that expensive however it adds up if every player buys it. For 100% f2p players there should be an option to buy it from other players with gold, as f2p you don't contribute to game development so in return you pay with your time. And before you start yelling at me "P2W, P2W!!!", thats coming from a player who has played for almost 10y and has bought plat only once xD The reason I would love to see this system is that more money = more content (hopefully).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Don't buy if u can't afford simple?

I wouldn't buy it if I can't afford it, but that doesn't mean u have to stop people who do wanna buy.

If there's an op pet? Too bad, those people have it because they paid, u don't because u didn't.

And nothing stops u from playing the game if u don't have that op pet, there are so many pets in the game, pick something that you like.

Geez, it's like you are stopping people from buying a Lamborghini because they can afford it and u can't.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
    I can’t spend too much time to play lbs cause of uni, last one was winter race and had to stop at third day, a pass is a good way to get something for all those who don’t have a lot of time to play :3