Thread: random event run

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Default random event run

a simple ask to all the player and dev, i see no pro player doing this, while running on ramdom but some player doing this on killing the boss (tedio) solo, while 3 player including me opening the last chest and far from the boss (while our golden skeleton elix active) what is the benefits of killing the boss solo? wasting our elix and time because we are far from boss the golden boss will not appear/summon and our gold drop waste for this 2 bosses? or just to say they are strong killing solo the boss? can we report the player so if so many player report him result for ban in a weeks?
    Last edited by snakeeyes; 03-07-2022 at 01:35 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to snakeeyes For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

what did you just say?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

+1 on this…

yes the show off kids are on again lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Why don’t they make this event entirely random run…no party allowed in event zone,except for hardcore, this can help reduce inflation…no op party to make elixirs pt,hence no op gold loot pt. No unbelievably gold overflow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dorshe View Post
    Why don’t they make this event entirely random run…no party allowed in event zone,except for hardcore, this can help reduce inflation…no op party to make elixirs pt,hence no op gold loot pt. No unbelievably gold overflow.

As per Cinco:

"no one would play this event if it wasn't better than DM"

If no parties were allowed, runs would be much slower, and hence it would be much worse than DM

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ploid For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Default random event run

Quote Originally Posted by Ploid View Post
    As per Cinco:

If no parties were allowed, runs would be much slower, and hence it would be much worse than DM

Yeah, then they should change this event name to pirate booty then..not necessary to be named carnaval if the content majorly about gold loot. Loll, even pirate booty wasn’t this op. And they don’t even add proper gold sink to counter this inflation problem -.-

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

As per Cinco:

where did he say that

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by championboost View Post
    where did he say that
    Check some of the earlier threads when the event just started.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Sink the gold! sink the ship! sink the sink!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by snakeeyes View Post
    a simple ask to all the player and dev, i see no pro player doing this, while running on ramdom but some player doing this on killing the boss (tedio) solo, while 3 player including me opening the last chest and far from the boss (while our golden skeleton elix active) what is the benefits of killing the boss solo? wasting our elix and time because we are far from boss the golden boss will not appear/summon and our gold drop waste for this 2 bosses? or just to say they are strong killing solo the boss? can we report the player so if so many player report him result for ban in a weeks?

I feel you bro, this happens mostly when you do random runs, banish them for this behavior is bad too.
    The best solution is: you put every player you see doing this to ignore list, and the devs must do a new system, the players from ignore list never join again with you.
    Clean the garbage around us

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mitsooos View Post
    I feel you bro, this happens mostly when you do random runs, banish them for this behavior is bad too.
    The best solution is: you put every player you see doing this to ignore list, and the devs must do a new system, the players from ignore list never join again with you.
    Lol, calling them garbage is absolutely wrong. You were garbage once too, and still are depending on who you compare yourself to.

Imo, you are garbage because you are calling newer players garbage.

If they are running wrongly: 1) You teach them or 2) Make a party of friends and guild.

Geez

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Lol, calling them garbage is absolutely wrong. You were garbage once too, and still are depending on who you compare yourself to.

If they are running wrongly: 1) You teach them or 2) Make a party of friends and guild.

Geez

As i can see they are not newbies they own a mythical weapon and average of 1.5k stat, they are the ones who suddenly became stronger and then felt to show how strong they are and the replacement has no respect for the way they run, all of us once a garbage, and when i am low lvl i respect the high lvl and pro player and now im at the high lvl i respect too the low lvl but some abusive player i think not worthy to respect.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mitsooos View Post
    Thanks for the advice bro.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

As i can see they are not newbies they own a mythical weapon and average of 1.5k stat, they are the ones who suddenly became stronger and then felt to show how strong they are and the replacement has no respect for the way they run, all of us once a garbage, and when i am low lvl i respect the high lvl and pro player and now im at the high lvl i respect too the low lvl but some abusive player i think not worthy to respect.
    Just run with a party, it's not that hard imo.

Making friends and socializing is a big part of playing an MMO.

For example: Random runs in DM takes me like 5min, running with a pt takes me 3min

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Just run with a party, it's not that hard imo.

Making friends and socializing is a big part of playing an MMO.

For example: Random runs in DM takes me like 5min, running with a pt takes me 3min

Theres so many reasons thats why some player running random, bz at home, no available partys, run with others to help the other that cannot afford elix, but nvm just expect the unexpected at random, sometimes the one who help you in random bite you at the back when they become stronger.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Geez

Don't take it so personal bro because <<whoever smelt it, dealt it>>

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

I'm wondering why you always trying report and ban everyone who has different play style It is not first time I see you want ban people for no reason. Do you want end it by playing AL solo? Or maybe you want it to be like everyone has same personality? Isn't it too boring?

"What is benefits of killing boss solo?" I can answer you, its fine to see these kind of threads when kids complaining to ban somebody because have no better ideas to suggest, even its so simple (put chests together near boss / make elixir works for whole map + make boss drop gold for everyone who are in map, not only to nearby players) Look at it from other side, AL is not only for farm 24/7 like a robot lol, need some fun and dramas sometimes

Also why do you think that its only YOU and YOUR playstyle is correct and any different should be bannable?
    (Btw, I'm not that who running THIS event in randoms or killing boss solo, but thanks to them )

Whats your ign mister? I believe here a lot rich and kind people (or they just pretending to be?!) who makes giveaways etc, maybe one of them will feel how hurted you are and can give you some golds $$$ (which you lost in random parties) and you will stop cry
    Last edited by Player AL; 03-09-2022 at 06:40 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Player AL View Post
    I'm wondering why you always trying report and ban everyone who has different play style It is not first time I see you want ban people for no reason. Do you want end it by playing AL solo? Or maybe you want it to be like everyone has same personality? Isn't it too boring?

"What is benefits of killing boss solo?" I can answer you, its fine to see these kind of threads when kids complaining to ban somebody because have no better ideas to suggest, even its so simple (put chests together near boss / make elixir works for whole map + make boss drop gold for everyone who are in map, not only to nearby players) Look at it from other side, AL is not only for farm 24/7 like a robot lol, need some fun and dramas sometimes

Also why do you think that its only YOU and YOUR playstyle is correct and any different should be bannable?
    (Btw, I'm not that who running THIS event in randoms or killing boss solo, but thanks to them )

Whats your ign mister? I believe here a lot rich and kind people (or they just pretending to be?!) who makes giveaways etc, maybe one of them will feel how hurted you are and can give you some golds $$$ (which you lost in random parties) and you will stop cry
    Did you read my reply im im bz so i play random for minutes or hour, but i dont care what you said because i think you are the one stalking my thread want to ban always what? The player doing kill and death farming because youre paying to farm your kill? i see your the one of the player farming kills 🤣🤣🤣🤣 by the way crying only see in eyes and only hear on ear we are only chatting using fingers. And if cry exist on chatting why are you crying about the mythic weapon is a garbage and saying (trashtalk/blame) that dev here in al is lazy and useless doing copy paste only, but you are using mythic weapons right now? 😂 😂 😂
    Last edited by snakeeyes; 03-09-2022 at 12:19 PM.