The building that Spacetime Studios has offices in flies a big 'ol Stars 'n Stripes. Every day I drive under it, coming and going, not really giving much pause to reflect on it. The other day I had my sunroof open and as I waited for oncoming traffic to thin, I looked up to see the flag snapping in the wind. I took a picture with my phone.

Name:  Flag_sm.jpg
Views: 162
Size:  132.6 KB

Everyplace has its story, every people a history that they, in some way, belong to. I'm pretty lucky to have been born here in the USA. To be a part of it's story and have the opportunities that I've had. I'm also pretty lucky to have had the ability to travel and appreciate other parts of the globe. I know well that Spacetime Studios is a global company. Indeed, the economy of the world is increasingly intertwined. Humanities advancing technology brings us closer and closer together. You don't have to look too far into the headlines to realize that. What happens in one part of the world affects the rest of it.

So today we here in the USA celebrate one part of our story. For those that live where the Stars 'n Stripes snaps in the wind, have a safe and sane 4th of July. For those who call other parts of the globe home, thanks so much for making Spacetime a small part of your personal story. I hope that you and yours have an awesome day!