Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview - The Last Valley Protectorate! An exciting new event comes to Arlor!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

@Cinco is it possible add in currency chests also balanse tokens. Maybe in 5x form?
    If is alrd to late maybe think abt adding next time, currency chests comes again.

Στάλθηκε από το LDN-L21 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Black tittle

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Always fun to run this event

Bringing exclusive weapons to top LB players is always sweet and makes change from the norm however wouldn't it make more sense if the exclusive weapons slightly better stats then the normal mythics or actually have them as weapon vanities instead?

The new mythics are great and we were lucky to have them released and be able to get good awakes on them during the awakening event not long ago...

But to work for a weapon that sure looks good however this really only makes it rewarding to players who already don't own or can't afford a 81 mythic weapon already.

Making gold isn't really all that hard, especially with the events we've been so it isn't impossible to get hold of the new mythics if you haven't yet... however, to grind up to top 10 of an event to get hold of 1 is certainly a lot more work. costly and more pressure on time period to obtain.

If the weapons given in top 10 had better stats then would give a reason for a lot more to want to run to possibly replace existing weapon.

If it was a vanity then even if you upgraded your weapon later on it could still be something you could use/wear.

Now to make it a little more enticing rather than just the usual good looking exclusive vanity (which arguable might not want to still make some people run for)

Could always add a small stat buff to the vanity (we've had these before) so for example if i wore the top 10 staff or gun vanity weapon instead it could give me a cheeky extra 10/15+ int, (+str for war weapons n dex+ for rogue weapons)

Would certainly mix things up a bit if wanting to experiment also give more people even more of a reason to want to run ?

Just a thought :3

Everything else is looking all lovely jubbly! As much as I do love the green also dont want it saturated XD

1 <3
    Godfather of Arlor
    HSGuild.com | HS Thread | H.O.F | HS Store | HS Discord

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    418 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BaronB View Post
    Always fun to run this event

Bringing exclusive weapons to top LB players is always sweet and makes change from the norm however wouldn't it make more sense if the exclusive weapons slightly better stats then the normal mythics or actually have them as weapon vanities instead?

The new mythics are great and we were lucky to have them released and be able to get good awakes on them during the awakening event not long ago...

But to work for a weapon that sure looks good however this really only makes it rewarding to players who already don't own or can't afford a 81 mythic weapon already.

Making gold isn't really all that hard, especially with the events we've been so it isn't impossible to get hold of the new mythics if you haven't yet... however, to grind up to top 10 of an event to get hold of 1 is certainly a lot more work. costly and more pressure on time period to obtain.

If the weapons given in top 10 had better stats then would give a reason for a lot more to want to run to possibly replace existing weapon.

If it was a vanity then even if you upgraded your weapon later on it could still be something you could use/wear.

Now to make it a little more enticing rather than just the usual good looking exclusive vanity (which arguable might not want to still make some people run for)

Could always add a small stat buff to the vanity (we've had these before) so for example if i wore the top 10 staff or gun vanity weapon instead it could give me a cheeky extra 10/15+ int, (+str for war weapons n dex+ for rogue weapons)

Would certainly mix things up a bit if wanting to experiment also give more people even more of a reason to want to run ?

Just a thought :3

Everything else is looking all lovely jubbly! As much as I do love the green also dont want it saturated XD

1 <3
    Lb reward have always been cosmetic and should stay this way, to add stats to a reward would obviously create drama!

And also many can't never find enough time irl to run those lb,

so sorry but a big -1 from me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Looks to me that this event is

1. Hauntlet farm
    2. Use energy to get token, (some chance for H garlic) New Arti.
    3. Use token to buy chest that gives a chance get all of the item in step 2 and mythic items
    4.Repeat

Just like Carnival event, it wasnt specified that its a gold farm until the event got released so can we confirm it now? If its jus a token farm or a gold farm as well?Or maybe even something new like awaken gem farm? cuz I think i saw that awake gem drop from this event somewhere.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Yoloswagx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PatD View Post
    Lb reward have always been cosmetic and should stay this way, to add stats to a reward would obviously create drama!

And also many can't never find enough time irl to run those lb,

so sorry but a big -1 from me
    Hope that adding stats to vanity wasn't the only thing you took from my previous post because I'm sorry that wasn't the point I was hoping to get across.

Rest assured I whole heartily agree about LB rewards being cosmetic as that time it wasn't and SnS pet was given out as a prize there was a clear dominance in PVP back in the days because of it...

All I was simply trying to suggest was adding more functionality to the LB reward itself so its actually more likely to be used or worn.

Adding stats was just 1(bad idea) of a spitball of ideas same as actually having the reward as a bound vanity instead of an actual weapon.

If you believe its just fine the way it is as a reward weapon that's or if you also believe it should be a little more functional and agree or have other suggestions that's fine too. Figured be healthier to openly discuss it at least rather than sit wondering in silence

Perhaps Im the only one to think that losing that functionality makes the lb weapons for top 10 a little bit lacking of that "oomph" shall we call it

Perhaps I'm just completely wrong and overthinking it entirely?

Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.

- Eleanor Roosevelt

1 <3
    Godfather of Arlor
    HSGuild.com | HS Thread | H.O.F | HS Store | HS Discord

8.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #87
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,175 Posts

Adding different stats to them might be cool but it's also fraught with peril (as has been mentioned: many of the Mythics in circulation already have great Awakes and adding a few points here and there are unlikely to sway an LB runner).

That said, I do like the suggestion of giving LB runners a choice between having these different-looking Mythics as usable equipment or crafting them into vanity items.

This change is unlikely to happen today but I'll give Top 10 a couple of recipes that allow them to craft their rewards into vanity items. These recipes will expire when the event cooldown is over.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Cool lb rewards actually. Would have been interested if the procs had different colors too lol all and all i will try this event!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Adding different stats to them might be cool but it's also fraught with peril (as has been mentioned: many of the Mythics in circulation already have great Awakes and adding a few points here and there are unlikely to sway an LB runner).

That said, I do like the suggestion of giving LB runners a choice between having these different-looking Mythics as usable equipment or crafting them into vanity items.

This change is unlikely to happen today but I'll give Top 10 a couple of recipes that allow them to craft their rewards into vanity items. These recipes will expire when the event cooldown is over.
    Np u can do vanity straight u will save some work since all will craft it xD

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I005DA przy użyciu Tapatalka
    ign: NEXPL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nexior View Post
    np u can do vanity straight u will save some work since all will craft it xd

wysłane z mojego asus_i005da przy użyciu tapatalka
    yassssssssssssssssssaasssssassasasssssssssssss

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

True adding like 10-15 stats on each weapon would make no diferense . Vanity recipe sounds good idea.

Στάλθηκε από το LDN-L21 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Ok'Tal Prisonㅤ Youtube:ㅤㅤ Gaming Apostle JㅤGuild:ㅤ <Apostle>
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Sorry reply is late but this event is perfect opportunity to spawn different mobs every time we enter

LINKS CAN HACK YOU, now visit the wiki ;D
    https://arcanelegends.fandom.com/wik...e_Legends_Wiki

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

To elaborate, we enter and Flintstone (lol) mobs spawn, then vardan valley, zodias, etc ..

hp and damage should be scaled to level appropriately, enemy skills remain the same

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

To elaborate, different mobs spawn per entry to the event, we enter and Flintstone (lol) mobs spawn, then vardan valley, zodias, etc ..

Enemies should be scaled to "event level" and all enemy skills remain the same

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Absolute brain wave dude I hope u consider

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Hopefully the wings have low drop rate so they can actually be worth something

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

After looking into it I am not going to be able to offer a Massive as loot or as a crafted product. We would expect that the crafted or looted Massive would also have the 'guaranteed' loot and that is currently not something that I can do. Will look into supporting this kind of thing in the future; but for now it's going to have to be a Store exclusive. Sorry to disappoint! :-)
    Will there be a larger quantity of crates available or appear more frequently?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

could we get the carnaval vendor back>? i didnt spend my tokens lol

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Immortal_Blood For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Another passable event, which is quizzically concocted for the worn-out basement dwellers

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

pls give back vendor carnaval.. rip my token

Sent from my M2004J19C using Tapatalk