Thread: Overpriced = inflation?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Default Overpriced = inflation?

Stop blaming overpriced/manipulated item increasings or fake prices on inflation, there cant be 50% inflation on the total gold in the game for a week or 2 ))

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,066 Posts

So I estimate maybe 2000 people play this event on average hourly. Say that the average gold per person per hour is 3mil gold. This event has ran for almost 200 hours, take 2,000 times 3mil and you get 6 billion, take 6 billion and times it by 200 and you get 1.2TRIL gold input into the game. My numbers may seem crazy but the last pirate booty event I estimated that 30billion or so gold was added when in reality Cinco said it was 296Bil that was added.
    Ask Cinco and he will probably tell you how much gold this event has generated, it will prob be in the high billions or low trillions. Difference is this gold is spread through out the community and not held in the richest players' stashes.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Average gold for the average person on this event is not 3m an hour for the average person running this event. Most just have a weapon that have gl and a speed set that is low on gold loot % to. They don't have avarice. They don't even have greed. And they can't afford high-end pets with gl. I'm not a gold farmer I'll admit I do pay to play but I have a greed set not sure what my gold loot is but it's somewhere close to 400 gl and I make around 1m every 45 minutes and that's on running on other people's elixir but gz to all the lows who made a few million and good luck into investing it and making more.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by marblealaena; 03-09-2022 at 05:24 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,066 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by marblealaena View Post
    Average gold for the average person on this event is not 3m an hour for the average person running this event. Most just have a weapon that have gl and a speed set that is low on gold loot % to. They don't have avarice. They don't even have greed. And they can't afford high-end pets with gl. I'm not a gold farmer I'll admit I do pay to play but I have a greed set not sure what my gold loot is but it's somewhere close to 400 gl and I make around 1m every 45 minutes and that's on running on other people's elixir but gz to all the lows who made a few million and good luck into investing it and making more.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
    Average. Not the entire player count. 50% is what I would say average is.
    You have people who make 1m-6m per hour, 6/2 = 3. I still say atleast 800billion gold has been added to AL through this event. There are around 30-40k people who currently play AL. Like atleast 10% is active 24/7 making it 3-4k players online half of 4k is 2k atleast farming.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

People play their cards for their profit.
    If they want to buy something: Eggzavier soon, you can't sell somewhere else, people save gold to invest.
    If they sell: Omg it's inflation everything doubled in price.
    Whilst I understand prices rising a bit or like 10-20%, an increase like 100% or more is unjustified. Last time they did this with specific items like balloon banner and they cried inflation.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,066 Posts

Everything increased by over 50-100%, the amount of gold generated and spread out in the economy is insane. Hey @Cinco how much gold was generated in this carnaval event via chests + skeleton + main boss?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post: