Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2022-03-11 Content Update (290234)

1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    409 Posts

Default 2022-03-11 Content Update (290234)

+ Fixed the Rusk Industries Synthetic Golden Wings vanity reward not displaying for Warriors and Sorcerers.
    + The "Rusk Protectorate" Badge is awarded to the Top 10 Ranks in the Last Valley Protectorate leaderboard.
    + Increased the number of Massive Rusk Industries crates available in the Store over the weekend.
    + Corrected name of Level 81 Peylon "luck" artifact.
    + You can now choose whether to show your Banner in social options.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

2. The Following User Says Thank You to TzatOps For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Okay

Sent from my M2102J20SG using Tapatalk
    HOLYBOT

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Badgeeeee niceee but its hard to maintain the place of top 10 sad xD.

Sent from my PPA-LX2 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

May I ask why did you change the rewards so much since the announcement , now event has started and here goes another big factor which effects a lot of people

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Undershooting For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    112 Posts

I would like to complain!

You guys said you wont change lb rewards after an event has started bc of bla bla we all know what was said.

Well its just what you guys did. You changed the lb rewards after the event has started!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

nicee sick update, lb runner ya better get to work

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Would like to know why you decided to change the rewards after that the preview of the event is out, and after that the event started. Cmon
    <Fastest Hero In Arlor> - <Frontrunner> - <Love Bites> - <Watercraft Master> - <Temple Dreadnought>

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Why change the rewards adding badge once event start? U guys said the rewards does not change once the event starts and now u guys contradict Yourself doing this. A badge is a changed significantly big for a person to decide run or no run and like undershooting said, the beginning of event is a crucial moment for every lb players

dikirim dari samsung galaxy 9

11.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #9
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,171 Posts

The badge for Top 10 was added because I want more players running for Top 10.

You'll note that our community asks for changes to LB rewards well after an event has started. I don't often honor (or even consider) these requests. One of the reasons is how it will affect running players and those who chose not to run. Another big reason is that I disagree with the suggestion(s). That said, we have made changes after an event has started. Most of the time these changes are very good.

I'll never claim to be consistent ;-)
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

NOT CHANGE THE REWARD AFTER EVENT START, thanks

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    The badge for Top 10 was added because I want more players running for Top 10.

You'll note that our community asks for changes to LB rewards well after an event has started. I don't often honor (or even consider) these requests. One of the reasons is how it will affect running players and those who chose not to run. Another big reason is that I disagree with the suggestion(s). That said, we have made changes after an event has started. Most of the time these changes are very good.

I'll never claim to be consistent ;-)

In that case, we can’t trust anything that you’d say from now onwards since there’s been many times you’ve made some permanent remarks about things

Such as:

Lb ties will not change

Event rewards won’t be changed after it has started ( and this is a significant change)

Yet you’ve done nothing about top aps lb spots, there’s more players adding onto the list every other week and nothings being done about the obvious

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

And all you had to do was make the unlocked crates tradeable like it used to be to make the players run, rather than adding the badge which will make only a few extra players run for it and is a massive disadvantage those who have looked at the rewards and decided not to run

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Undershooting For This Useful Post:

17.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #13
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,171 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Undershooting View Post
    And all you had to do was make the unlocked crates tradeable like it used to be to make the players run, rather than adding the badge which will make only a few extra players run for it and is a massive disadvantage those who have looked at the rewards and decided not to run
    We both know that trading unlocked crates wouldn’t have had any effect.

Also it’s been less than a day for a two week event - so I disagree with your assessment of disadvantage.

Best wishes nevertheless!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    | | | |

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

A disadvantage is a disadvantage whether it be less than a day or more than a week. Not those who planned before event and decided not to run, won’t be aware of the changes straight away. I’d say some would even be days offline until they realise the rewards have surprisingly changed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

We both know that trading unlocked crates wouldn’t have had any effect.

Also it’s been less than a day for a two week event - so I disagree with your assessment of disadvantage.

Best wishes nevertheless!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    A 50k+ points difference between current top 10 players and those who decided not tu run looks like quite the disadvantage in my eyes.

Please in future events if the event has not the impact in the game you expected it to have, try to release the event feedback thread 3 days before the 2nd week starts to implement some of the suggestions to the event, whether it be "x" stuff lootable, "y" stuff in vendor, etc.

Lbs should not be touched once the event has started, no matter how little the advantage/disadvantage of runners may be.

20.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #16
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,171 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Undershooting View Post
    A disadvantage is a disadvantage whether it be less than a day or more than a week. Not those who planned before event and decided not to run, won’t be aware of the changes straight away. I’d say some would even be days offline until they realise the rewards have surprisingly changed
    There is an enormous difference between less than a day and more than a week. Adding a cool Badge today, less than a day after the event starts is entirely different than if I added a trade-friendly aura next Friday.
    | | | |

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    112 Posts

Why not add more interesting items to the event vendor instead?

I mean lets be serious that’s a joke. 1.3k tokens and that’s 1 vanity. Play 20 mins and you have the event vanity.

Personally i play the events till i get all from the token vendor, make few more also. Think about adding few more items to the vendor instead of adding a new badge.
    I mean it was predictable: change lb rewards and s22 player will come and critisize.

If you just would have changed the token vendor for example just add 5 more vanity sets or a funny hat. Everybody would have said cool idea we like that. Or enlarge event tokens in satchel to 100k and give us for 50k event tokens an ultra op vanity which is worth grinding. therefor a lot fo players will grind like remember marvellous event 2021.

But looking on top 10 only why, what for? Maybe many players will try to go now for the top 10. In 1 week they will stop bc they see no more chance for the top 10. But when for example op vendor item for a huge amount of tokens. They will grind and at the end after like 10 days they get it and see oh i am not far from top 10 i shall try more and get there when i am already close.

Just my opinion

And this text proofs again why i shall not write arguments in the third language which i learned.

22.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #18
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,171 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by flashio View Post
    Lbs should not be touched once the event has started, no matter how little the advantage/disadvantage of runners may be.
    My problem with this is sentiment is: you're saying that I should always ignore player feedback on LB rewards after the event has started... and I'm not willing to go that far; sometimes changes need to be made. In this case the change was elective (only a handful of players suggested that a Badge would be a good addition - but I liked the idea and it's still quite reasonable to add it while we're still on day one).
    | | | |

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

One day LB reward can't be modified/ added, because of this and that. The other day it is good, because it motivates players to try top10. Stand by your word, please.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

My problem with this is sentiment is: you're saying that I should always ignore player feedback on LB rewards after the event has started... and I'm not willing to go that far; sometimes changes need to be made. In this case the change was elective (only a handful of players suggested that a Badge would be a good addition - but I liked the idea and it's still quite reasonable to add it while we're still on day one).
    Now i want run, and you know what? I have 0 pts and 0 energy right now and top10 They have an advantage of 50k points and increasing, I don't think that's fair or funny. They start with exactly 14 days and many people start with 13 days because badge has added.

dikirim dari samsung galaxy 9