Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2022-03-11 Content Update (290234)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    My problem with this is sentiment is: you're saying that I should always ignore player feedback on LB rewards after the event has started... and I'm not willing to go that far; sometimes changes need to be made. In this case the change was elective (only a handful of players suggested that a Badge would be a good addition - but I liked the idea and it's still quite reasonable to add it while we're still on day one).
    No don’t ignore players, I would suggest to take the feedback for future references, I know no one is happy with how this event was before. But that because things were changed for worse compare to last year

2.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #22
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,182 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Undershooting View Post
    No don’t ignore players, I would suggest to take the feedback for future references, I know no one is happy with how this event was before. But that because things were changed for worse compare to last year
    We agree! And if that feedback happens after a leaderboard event has started it'll be considered - and rewards might change.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts

My problem with this is sentiment is: you're saying that I should always ignore player feedback on LB rewards after the event has started... and I'm not willing to go that far; sometimes changes need to be made. In this case the change was elective (only a handful of players suggested that a Badge would be a good addition - but I liked the idea and it's still quite reasonable to add it while we're still on day one).
    Remove badge from lb reward but add it in vendor. (I know it wont happen but just a thought)
    But why not, is a cool idea many will try on many accounts. I mean Badges start floating the game. Just the fact that everyseason 60 new seasonal badges are added which are useable on any account character wished shows that badges start crowding the game and everyone can get one and if not go honor pvp that badge is free.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    276 Posts

Don't twist my words, I said nowhere that feedback should not be considered but as long as it doesn't affect an already active limited time lb event because every second matters when running a lb, if think this lb was weak take a note for the next event lb, I think that's what the feedback threads are being made for.

These changes lower players' trust on the sts team.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

We agree! And if that feedback happens after a leaderboard event has started it'll be considered - and rewards might change.
    maybe I can suggest you can add the badge for the top 25 so that many people who started running now don't run out of badge. The weapons can still for top10

dikirim dari samsung galaxy 9

7.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #26
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,182 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by flashio View Post
    Don't twist my words, I said nowhere that feedback should not be considered but as long as it doesn't affect an already active limited time lb event because every second matters when running a lb, if think this lb was weak take a note for the next event lb, I think that's what the feedback threads are being made for.

These changes lower players' trust on the sts team.

Not twisting. There’s no point is taking reward feedback after an event has started unless changing the rewards is a possibility.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

Not twisting. There’s no point is taking reward feedback after an event has started unless changing the rewards is a possibility.

But there has been times where you’ve take feedbacks from years ago and have recently started implementing them. So in that case wouldn’t have it been fair if it was an immediate action for those feedbacks?

So there you took your time, taking feedbacks and implementing them overtime. Whereas this is completely different

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    276 Posts

Reward feedback once the event has started should be considered for future events, if want to avoid such dramas again post event previews sooner instead of 1 day before event starts so more feedback can be said and such changes can take place without disturbing anyone.

10.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #29
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,182 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by flashio View Post
    Reward feedback once the event has started should be considered for future events, if want to avoid such dramas again post event previews sooner instead of 1 day before event starts so more feedback can be said and such changes can take place without disturbing anyone.
    That is not a good-faith reflection of how the event feedback (especially on rewards) is presented. Players don't TT an LB vanity item 'cause they want future events to be better; they want that specific item to be altered immediately.
    | | | |

11.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #30
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,182 Posts

But there has been times where you’ve take feedbacks from years ago and have recently started implementing them. So in that case wouldn’t have it been fair if it was an immediate action for those feedbacks?

So there you took your time, taking feedbacks and implementing them overtime. Whereas this is completely different
    Obviously in a perfect world we would implement good feedback immediately. We can't always do this. Sometimes we don't agree. Other times we disagree and then years later we change our minds. In other instances the change is not feasible, but it becomes feasible after other unrelated changes are made to the game.

This is an instance where I decided to add something within the first day of a new event. A badge was suggested. I liked the suggestion. Since it wasn't too late to add it, I added it. This last part is the disagreement. We disagree about whether or not it's too late, and I appreciate that - and your feedback :-)
    | | | |

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    302 Posts

please add more stuff to the vendor, like vanitys, eggs, backpacks,

Enviado de meu SM-J810M usando o Tapatalk

Arcane Legends Since 2012

Ok'Tal Prisonㅤ Youtube:ㅤㅤ Gaming Apostle JㅤGuild:ㅤ <Apostle>
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Those who deserve the badge will have it. Whether or not it was added 1 day into the event or not.

LINKS CAN HACK YOU, now visit the wiki ;D
    https://arcanelegends.fandom.com/wik...e_Legends_Wiki

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Immortal_Blood For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Obviously in a perfect world we would implement good feedback immediately. We can't always do this. Sometimes we don't agree. Other times we disagree and then years later we change our minds. In other instances the change is not feasible, but it becomes feasible after other unrelated changes are made to the game.

This is an instance where I decided to add something within the first day of a new event. A badge was suggested. I liked the suggestion. Since it wasn't too late to add it, I added it. This last part is the disagreement. We disagree about whether or not it's too late, and I appreciate that - and your feedback :-)
    @Cinco At least if you add the badge, put it for the top 25 too so those who want the badge and the weapons run to the top 10 and those who only want the badge to the top 25, everyone is happy. those who started wanting to run for weapons will continue to doing and those who going to start run because badge was added only up to top25.

dikirim dari samsung galaxy 9

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Oh MY LORD, I can't take it anymore with these bored complainers, you think you're the only one in this situation, a badge won't affect anything, it just motivates players to participate even more, don't blame the staff for your 'I didn't want to run then, but I want now' thingy.
    With that being said, y'all players and especially the leaderboard runners are TOO loud, it's your only concern, everytime! ''I don't like that, I don't like that'', FINE, don't play it at all! I like the recent updates and developers like Cinco are always putting their souls into this game, it's their game, they decide, they twist the things!

To conclude! Just stop complaining about MEANINGLESS THINGS! Very cool, +1, tier rewards would have also been a nice addition for player motivation!
    don t @ me

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Boba Fett For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,068 Posts

I do wonder how many people here who are complaining about the reward change is actually running lb rn.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    I do wonder how many people here who are complaining about the reward change is actually running lb rn.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
    There’s a reason why most of us didn’t bother in the first place

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    788 Posts

There’s a reason why most of us didn’t bother in the first place
    What are the chances you were going to be able to drop everything for the next 2 weeks and run LB? Now the badge changes everything? The badge is whats gonna make you spend tens of MILLIONS of gold on event energy? Or if not gold, a TON of platinum? Be realistic, running Hauntlet for energy will never be enough to remain top 10 for the entire duration.

I really would love to see the people who have been complaining about this legitimately tell the STS team that they WOULD have definitely moved their next two weeks around to run the leaderboard for the entire duration for that badge. Be realistic.

This is a somewhat small development team that has no real need to take as much feedback from the community as they currently do. I couldn't imagine being Cinco and dealing with this community. They make changes for us, take requests, even Cinco will respond to players and say "That's a good idea," and implements some sort of variant of it.. If you don't like the event, don't play the event. I know there aren't elites out yet but just know that not every event is for everyone. Find something else to do. People act as if STS is just going to completely ditch their original design by how many reworks everyone asks for.. Rewards aren't good enough? Don't run.

Sent from my SM-A516U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    131 Posts

I love it when Cinco gets on a roll

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

nice, change lb rewords but never change that ugly black badge from season 22
    Still love u @Cinco

23.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #40
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,182 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by floudaflou View Post
    nice, change lb rewords but never change that ugly black badge from season 22
    Still love u @Cinco

Season 22 Badge is an inspiration. It's perfect and you know it ;-)
    | | | |

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post: