Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Vanity reward for players with most hours?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Default Vanity reward for players with most hours?

Xcenturionx and i (cswatcher) were talking about players with money vs hardcore players. I know sts needs to make $ and that's why they are giving out these angel sets and leveling a character to 65. I propose that sts makes some show to players that rack up a lot of hours in pl. this would show that sts cared about hardcore players as well as the ones that spend a lot. The Founders helm shows the first to play the angel shows who spent $ to help sts, but what item shows the players who spent the most time? I'dlike to hear your thoughts

Ps. If there's something like this made just lock the thread
    Cswatcher-77, dudjdj-66

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    299 Posts

Imo people would just leave there device logged on 24/7.

But i do like the idea maybe make the hours a crazyy amount so its harda to get

3. The Following User Says Thank You to LwMark For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Meme
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    SL: L.41 xPaarx
    PL: L.66 Paaraseva
    DL: L.21 Jupiter

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LwMark View Post
    Imo people would just leave there device logged on 24/7.

But i do like the idea maybe make the hours a crazyy amount so its harda to get
    It could be something like an angel set and say "granted to those who been playing online for 9271922 hours before July 10th"

Lol so it can't be gained by others once its been granted
    Bored? Check out my How to Catch Series(Click one):

Brave Bear, Sneakie Birdie, Majestic Mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Notyocookiez View Post
    It could be something like an angel set and say "granted to those who been playing online for 9271922 hours before July 10th"

Lol so it can't be gained by others once its been granted
    Thats an idea
    Cswatcher-77, dudjdj-66

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

ya maybe u guys have any ideas on what u would want o recieve?

Rauekat-lvl 71 bird, Rauekit-lvl 68 bear, Rauekot-lvl 43 mage, Rauekatjr lvl 15 bird! Proud recruiter of "The Elite"! Soon to be officer I hope!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

so you want to give an award to the bots playing 24/7?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

Imagine being at a bar that gave out free drinks to people that just came to hang out but bought drinks.
    Last edited by Rare; 07-05-2012 at 03:31 PM.

AL: Rare (Rogue)/Common (Warrior)/Mythic (Sorcerer)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    378 Posts

Award for most plat spent? Oh wait they do that!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Not to rain on this parade, but from a business point of view, the worst player for STS is the one who plays tons of hours and never buys any PLAT. This type of player uses a ton of resources and contributes nothing financially to them. Why would they want to reward that?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Energizeric For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

If you really played enough you could have hit the 66 cap and gotten the vanity. On another note... Why would you get something for contributing nothing?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    Not to rain on this parade, but from a business point of view, the worst player for STS is the one who plays tons of hours and never buys any PLAT. This type of player uses a ton of resources and contributes nothing financially to them. Why would they want to reward that?
    I think of it as community service in a business Point of view.
    Cswatcher-77, dudjdj-66

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

This is just an idea thread to make our minds wonder... How many times have anything like this Thread been actually implied in the game?
    Bored? Check out my How to Catch Series(Click one):

Brave Bear, Sneakie Birdie, Majestic Mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Isn't the purpose of elite cap vanities to reward those who've been playing for a long time (non elixir) and people who've been spending (elixir)? That's the essence of the elite cap vanity because you need to have been playing from L56 to get the CoP, L61 the SoH, and L66 MFA, and getting to level cap requires either you time and your money to thrasher. There's also the Centurion Vanities, or did you forget about those? If you're asking that the "hours" should be counted hour-per-hour and assign rewards for specific number of hours played, then the people who spent money will demand their dollars to be counted dollar-per-dollar and do the same, I'm talking about people who spent $500, $600, $700, $800, and so on? I know there's that automatic L65 character for those who spent $500, but that's not going to cut it because by the time these guys spent $500, another L65 character is meaningless because they already have multiple L65...it's like rewarding someone with something they already have...not much of a reward. I believe people who brought in money in this game should be rewarded first and assured of satisfaction, they should be happy first as far as rewards...so far, it's non-existent, I'm one of those people who spent and as far as I'm concerned...I don't feel like I've been rewarded of anything at all if we talk about dollar-per-dollar terms and being commensurate, what rewards?...I give 500,600,700,800 and you give me angelic set that anyone who spent 50 can get? C'mon, in other situations/companies, when you're identified as someone who gives them money, they give you rebates, they give you special discounts, they give you freebies, anything that will make you feel special as a value ($$$) customer...there's nothing similar to that here...yet. Besides, the game itself is a reward for people who can't afford (no offense meant, it's a fact)...If you're someone who has time but don't have money, I'd give you Pocket Legends gift wrapped...the spenders are actually getting the short end of the stick here since we're the minority and our contributions are not only being enjoyed by us, but the entire community, in exchange for a $50 worth of set, how about a set worth $500? $600? $700? where's the reward for those?...I hope they don't make us feel bad by giving rewards to those who don't spend, and us, just left with a L65 character (laughable). See this thread has the potential to turn into something ugly, especially once those high-end spenders start realizing, "hey, how about us, where's our reward?"
    Last edited by vampinoy; 07-05-2012 at 05:39 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

How long you've been playing PL is NOT measured by how much platinum is spent. This sounds like a request for Veteran Rewards overall. The time spent playing PL is based off how long it's been since they first started playing. When they activate their account. I don't really see how all of this platinum spent has to do anything with determining how long a person has started playing. The Centurion gear is an example of a veteran award, but I disagree a bit on how short the times are required to acquire one. I was hoping for it to be a minimum of 1 year.
    @Vampinoy
    Not exactly. Elite lvl cap awards were granted for those who decided to grind thousands of experience, and not for how long the player has played. There are many players who've played PL for a long time, but never capped. It's those players that I'm addressing.
    Last edited by Eli Holden; 07-05-2012 at 05:43 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

I could be inactive for a long period of time that doesn't mean I've played 24/7 . Also the veteran was for oldies that's doesn't mean they still play.
    Cswatcher-77, dudjdj-66

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dudjdj:700579
    I could be inactive for a long period of time that doesn't mean I've played 24/7 . Also the veteran was for oldies that's doesn't mean they still play.
    So you are saying the amount of active in game time? I'd disagree on that one. My reasons?
    1. Botters don't sleep
    2. I can just leave my phone on.
    So that's just my opinion on this subject now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

Yeah that leave my device in would kill it, in Zenonia 4 there is a badge that boost every stat by 10% or so for playing 20hours no break, you can just leave your phone on
    When there is too much

Don't forget

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Eli Holden:700561
    How long you've been playing PL is NOT measured by how much platinum is spent. This sounds like a request for Veteran Rewards overall. The time spent playing PL is based off how long it's been since they first started playing. When they activate their account. I don't really see how all of this platinum spent has to do anything with determining how long a person has started playing. The Centurion gear is an example of a veteran award, but I disagree a bit on how short the times are required to acquire one. I was hoping for it to be a minimum of 1 year.
    @Vampinoy
    Not exactly. Elite lvl cap awards were granted for those who decided to grind thousands of experience, and not for how long the player has played. There are many players who've played PL for a long time, but never capped. It's those players that I'm addressing.
    if ur talking about the veteran shield, helm, and armor vanities theyre not for hours so this is completely different. One could just make an account and not play at all pretty much and still get the items

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    316 Posts

I honestly love this idea. You guys are over-thinking things way too much.