Thread: Is This Bannable?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

Default Is This Bannable?

Ok so atm im using Iphone to play Arcane Legend.....and i been changing to Android and from what i realised in Android there is alot of cool Plat Offers that were not available in my old device (The Iphone) so im just asking is it bannable if i do Plat Offers on this new device that i got?cuz last time in my Iphone there were no plat offers at all....i been hearing ppl that do plat offer get banned...so just want a confirmation so i didnt get banned just for doing plat offers in my new device ..... i really hope someone that have go through same situation as me can help me answer the question...or even better if a devs @Cinco can help me with my question

Tysm !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

I think the bannable offenses related to plat offers are:

Requesting a refund from the app/playstore after the plat is used (applies to bought platinum).

Using a VPN to change your location and get offers that are only available to said location.

Redo-ing offers by using a VPN(?) or any other methods.

Sent from my SM-A526B using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by spctmstds View Post
    I think the bannable offenses related to plat offers are:

Requesting a refund from the app/playstore after the plat is used (applies to bought platinum).

Using a VPN to change your location and get offers that are only available to said location.

Redo-ing offers by using a VPN(?) or any other methods.

Sent from my SM-A526B using Tapatalk
    Oh i see tysm ! I didnt use VPN for it cuz its already there when i checked it in my new device.....i would love to do the plat offer cuz it gave pretty alot of platinum but im scared i got banned cuz of that XD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Not sure about the plat offers but Congratz on the phone switch. I switched to Droidz years ago and they work so much better. at least for me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

I think dont do same offer from iphone to android or android to iphone, make 1 device only for plat offer (android).it is better to be safe than to regret what you have done.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by snakeeyes View Post
    I think dont do same offer from iphone to android or android to iphone, make 1 device only for plat offer (android).it is better to be safe than to regret what you have done.
    Like snakeeyes said, don’t do the same plat offers twice. And don’t do plat offers that aren’t offered to YOU in YOUR location.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by IExposedYou View Post
    Like snakeeyes said, don’t do the same plat offers twice. And don’t do plat offers that aren’t offered to YOU in YOUR location.
    I think i have done only like 1 plat offer on my Iphone and that is a 2-3 plat reward only XD and after i change device i saw that in my Android there are a 500-1k Plat Reward and im thinking that was a good amount of plat but im scared i got banned.....the plat offer was not same like the Iphone one and the offers was there without me Changing Location/Vpn (already offered to me without me changing my location).....it would be good if any devs can clarify wether this is bannable or nah

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by snakeeyes View Post
    +1 on this.
    why not try and let us know

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Yes, I’m no dev but if you think logically, all 3 parties want to make profit:
    You want cheaper plats and plat providers in tapjoy/iron source want your data (cc, online behavior, etc). They give you plats in exchange for your data. Sts probably obtains a small gratitude from them.
    The reason why you can’t do offers twice is because they would get the same data twice which is useless to them.
    And the reason why you can’t use vpn is bc you’ll get offers that are not targeted to you because they’re targeting people from a specific region and you’re not part of it. So your data is also useless.
    Because of useless data they will complain to sts and therefore you get banned.
    It all boils down to business. You can’t imagine what they can do with your info. Do you ever wonder why you get ads that speak to you? It’s because your online behavior is being sold to those companies so that they can lure you into buying stuffs with targeted ads specifically for you or your race or your age group etc.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to IExposedYou For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Data? What kind of data do they get from us playing a different game for platinum.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    593 Posts

Snacks on da cookies, milk anyone?
    I’m rubber and you’re glue, what bounces off me, sticks on you..
    Stop assuming my posts are emotional. I don’t care that much.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aeot View Post
    Data? What kind of data do they get from us playing a different game for platinum.
    Your willingness to download a game, time and duration when you play the game, any information you enter such as gender, age, email, etc. Probably some of your phone data too if you don’t restrict access. Or when the game has ads and you exit those which implies you’re not interested in those ads. Everything can be summed up, analyzed, and used for evil lol

Just google “do apps collect information”
    Last edited by IExposedYou; 03-14-2022 at 05:30 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

Tysm guys for all the response :> for now i didnt do any plat offer yet in the new device as i just dont want to get banned