Thread: What Twinks Are Trully Asking For

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Default What Twinks Are Trully Asking For

What Twinks Are Trully Asking For?

Lets start with the biggest problems of L1-50 PVP :L25 Elites

L25 Zoink Blaster is way too overpowerd. The range is 12meters and it gives a BIG Amount of DMG. How to fix it? Dicrease the DMG to 100-120 instead of 202-242 and lower the Armor on it, since it gives 18.
    This would not nerf the item to the level of unplayable, but it would lower the usage of it to minimum -> Dex Bears/Birds.
    Another L25 Weapons like staff and sword/talon are op aswell. Not needed to delete them from game or PVP overall.

L25 ELITE Armors. They were basically made for blasters to not one shot. With Blasters and others getting nerfed the armors are useless. Lowering them to 20 armor making them not playable for PVP would be fine, since as I said, they were just made to people be more tanky so Zoink Blasters dont one shot.

Now Lets Go To L10 Valentine Items

L10 Valentine RINGS/AMULETS are not as big problem at it should seem like. People hate it but for what reason? Because of the DMG it gives. It basically just gives UP to 32dmg with dex amulet. But I personally dont see problem with the amount of armor it gives. The rings and amulets were easy to farm and theres many of them to people to afford them.

How would I fix them : L10 Purp-Pink Valentines DEX/STR/INT - 2hit, 1 crit, 3dmg, 8armor
    L10 ELITE Valentines Dex - 4hit, 3 crit, 10dmg, 18 armor
    Str - 1hit, 3 dodge, 1crit, 42 armor
    Int - 3 hit, 2 crit, 5dmg, 32 armor

Reason why Ive choosen these stats. Its because mages are mostly nuking these days, that means that the amount of armor for mages to be more tankier would make them even more supportive for team and 1v1s.
    Str always used to be most tanky class but with old stats of rings and amulets they are even more nukey.
    For Dex I think the amount of armor is alright to tanky and dmg will help aswell, no need for it to be at 32 as it is today.

Now Lets Go to L50 QTR

L50 QTR BIRD/BEAR/MAGE/RHINO/FOX with the stats of it it more looks like a gun for L50 PVE than PVP. With the overpowerd stats its making the levels of 50-80 unplayable, because even in this small community we have today theres still people who ruin peoples PVP with that gun. I dont want to disable it aswell, but atleast giving it a stats of normal L50 item.

ONE LAST THING I WOULD LIKE TO TALK ABOUT

The last thing Id like to mention for a CHANGE is actually the Plat Packs for TWINK PVP. It used to cost 30 platinum so even new players could afford it with Platinum offers or just a little purchase of platinum.
    Why this really needs change is because people used to just go to L15, buy a L10 Pack with Talon and PVP all day long. Now it costs 150 Platinum so its really expensive for normal people.

By this I would like to give a TWINK PVP hope. Hope of something getting better. Twink used to be a big part of this game and still is. People dont play it? The reason why is because they hiding. They hiding till something changes! Dont waste your chance of making something good out of this game and these levels again. People really wanna play these levels, but they just cant. I know someone has to pay for the servers so we can play, but who pays most? People that have what they ask for and have fun, or people who stay in town? I think we all know the right answer.

Thats all from me Homies. Hope I see u at my favorite levels sooner than we think. Peace out

Zaprodanej

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zaprodanej For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

If I forgot some BIG problem items. Let Cinco know in the comments! Thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Cinco, if this suggestion is implemented, I see nothing but a positive change for PL's growth. Twink was always a key component of PL and was a major factor in keeping it alive. Disabling enchantments was a step in the right direction and for that we are truly thankful. However, a few more changes need to be made and shouldn't be too difficult to implement.

If you have any concerns as a developer with anything discussed here, please let us know. I truly believe the players can work together to restore PL to its former glory while not compromising on its revenue (rather the opposite!). I've put myself in the devs shoes once again and cannot think of one issue with Zaprodanej's suggestions. This goes for both playerbase consequences or revenue consequences.

Once again Cinco, I'm asking if you could consider this post. Give the technology team something to do

I would like to add: critical damage should be reverted to what it was before. If I'm not mistaken, critical damage was buffed to compensate for L1 3pc ring issue which has now been fixed. I'm not sure what the exact crit percentages were before, but this is an easy fix imo (you'll notice almost all of these changes are just fiddling with numbers, not asking for new content or anything difficult, simple easy changes that have the game's best interests at heart!)

Imho tho if u want to make things easier for the dev team : Set the stats of said items (QTR, L25 elite weapons, L25 elite armours, haunted castle weapons, L10 elite valentine ring and ammy, elite valentine armours) to zero in forest fight and rockwell forts. These items will retain their stats in other maps so people can still use them if they wish but be non-functional in 2 select maps. Once again, easy number changes. No enchant maps have provided a coding platform to make these changes easier.

And that's it! Job finished.
    Last edited by Vapourised; 03-13-2022 at 04:33 PM.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vapourised For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I fully agree with both Vapourised and Zaprodanej, I'd love to see twink PVP changed in this way.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ogdreams For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Some remarks:

The L1 & 25 Blaster are 13m range, not 12! (the one extra metre is extremely important to why its so op)

100-120 damage is still far too much for a ranged weapon! Toy wand and forg bows (the strongest ranged weapons of the past: stun and blind procs respectively) do around 60-90. A tradeoff for the extra 1m of range should be similar damage to the toy wand! I agree the armor it gives should be removed.

The elite armors should coincide with the Str Plat pack armors and their bonus health needs to be removed!

The elite longsword and staff should coincide with the onyx longsword, roughly.

I agree the amulets need to be toned down to match that of the L10/20 plat rings.

The L25 Elite helms and L25 Valentine armors need to be adjusted also.

The speed bonus on screaming mimi needs to be removed in PvP (5% is insanely overpowered for crossbow users). The last time I played seriously I could kill people and take 0 damage given the range of blaster and the speed boost.

The entire plat store needs to go back to how it was. Lots of people buying 30 plat is better than one person buying 2000.

Exp and Artisan need to be how they were back in the day! (8% hit 7% crit, not 3 and 4 respectively)

Also: hit%, damage, bonus armor, and bonus hp need to be readjusted across the board for levels 1-50, for the third time.

For reference, these are the stats that should be aimed for across the board: https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...-Level-Bracket

I really miss level 23 and 30.

Goodluck, I probably won't be posting again for quite some time. I would probably play again if things were fixed. I hope my insight was at least somewhat useful!
    Last edited by Dexteritys; 03-13-2022 at 09:41 PM.
    raid that roach

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dexteritys View Post
    Some remarks:

The L1 & 25 Blaster are 13m range, not 12! (the one extra metre is extremely important to why its so op)

100-120 damage is still far too much for a ranged weapon! Toy wand and forg bows (the strongest ranged weapons of the past: stun and blind procs respectively) do around 60-90. A tradeoff for the extra 1m of range should be similar damage to the toy wand! I agree the armor it gives should be removed.

The elite armors should coincide with the Str Plat pack armors and their bonus health needs to be removed!

The elite longsword and staff should coincide with the onyx longsword, roughly.

I agree the amulets need to be toned down to match that of the L10/20 plat rings.

The L25 Elite helms and L25 Valentine armors need to be adjusted also.

The speed bonus on screaming mimi needs to be removed in PvP (5% is insanely overpowered for crossbow users). The last time I played seriously I could kill people and take 0 damage given the range of blaster and the speed boost.

The entire plat store needs to go back to how it was. Lots of people buying 30 plat is better than one person buying 2000.

Exp and Artisan need to be how they were back in the day! (8% hit 7% crit, not 3 and 4 respectively)

Also: hit%, damage, bonus armor, and bonus hp need to be readjusted across the board for levels 1-50, for the third time.

For reference, these are the stats that should be aimed for across the board: https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...-Level-Bracket

I really miss level 23 and 30.

Goodluck, I probably won't be posting again for quite some time. I would probably play again if things were fixed. I hope my insight was at least somewhat useful!
    Great points. Hope we see something in the game!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

As vap said, its better to lower stats (or ban) to 0 from L20,L50 haunted weps. L25 ELITE weps and armors, QTR, and ELITE valentine gear from forest fight and rockwall ctf.

Nerfing stats would be so risky because we dont know how that will affect meta, could make it worse. Also people who enjoy Qtr´s and Elites (minority [or not?]) should host other map to use them.

Thanks STS team for hearing us, no enchants on popular arenas was a huge step.

Nae.
    Last edited by Naetheanimal; 03-14-2022 at 07:56 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Naetheanimal View Post
    As vap said, its better to lower stats (or ban) to 0 from L20,L50 haunted weps. L25 ELITE weps and armors, QTR, and ELITE valentine gear from forest fight and rockwall ctf.

Nerfing stats would be so risky because we dont know how that will affect meta, could make it worse. Also people who enjoy Qtr´s and Elites (minority [or not?]) should host other map to use them.

Thanks STS team for hearing us, no enchants on popular arenas was an huge step.

Nae.
    Absolutely agree with Haunted items and Elites. But I see potential in valentine rings. Lowering dmg, making them more tanky So mages dont nuke and are more tankier, str bears to tank way more than they do now would be cooler. Also the og plat rings dont cost 10 Platinum like before and theres ton of l10 ones. Hopefully we see some change

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Good afternoon, i would like to have twink back intact so the majority of people return. It should be in consideration if you ask me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

By playing some of the levels currently. I think that l25 Elites, L50 qtr Is the biggest problem for twink at this moment. Do something to these asap And it will help the twink. Than we can talk about haunted items and valentines