Thread: What Twinks Are Trully Asking For

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Cinco, if this suggestion is implemented, I see nothing but a positive change for PL's growth. Twink was always a key component of PL and was a major factor in keeping it alive. Disabling enchantments was a step in the right direction and for that we are truly thankful. However, a few more changes need to be made and shouldn't be too difficult to implement.

If you have any concerns as a developer with anything discussed here, please let us know. I truly believe the players can work together to restore PL to its former glory while not compromising on its revenue (rather the opposite!). I've put myself in the devs shoes once again and cannot think of one issue with Zaprodanej's suggestions. This goes for both playerbase consequences or revenue consequences.

Once again Cinco, I'm asking if you could consider this post. Give the technology team something to do

I would like to add: critical damage should be reverted to what it was before. If I'm not mistaken, critical damage was buffed to compensate for L1 3pc ring issue which has now been fixed. I'm not sure what the exact crit percentages were before, but this is an easy fix imo (you'll notice almost all of these changes are just fiddling with numbers, not asking for new content or anything difficult, simple easy changes that have the game's best interests at heart!)

Imho tho if u want to make things easier for the dev team : Set the stats of said items (QTR, L25 elite weapons, L25 elite armours, haunted castle weapons, L10 elite valentine ring and ammy, elite valentine armours) to zero in forest fight and rockwell forts. These items will retain their stats in other maps so people can still use them if they wish but be non-functional in 2 select maps. Once again, easy number changes. No enchant maps have provided a coding platform to make these changes easier.

And that's it! Job finished.
    Last edited by Vapourised; 03-13-2022 at 04:33 PM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vapourised For This Useful Post: