Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Default What Twinks Are Trully Asking For

What Twinks Are Trully Asking For?

Lets start with the biggest problems of L1-50 PVP :L25 Elites

L25 Zoink Blaster is way too overpowerd. The range is 12meters and it gives a BIG Amount of DMG. How to fix it? Dicrease the DMG to 100-120 instead of 202-242 and lower the Armor on it, since it gives 18.
    This would not nerf the item to the level of unplayable, but it would lower the usage of it to minimum -> Dex Bears/Birds.
    Another L25 Weapons like staff and sword/talon are op aswell. Not needed to delete them from game or PVP overall.

L25 ELITE Armors. They were basically made for blasters to not one shot. With Blasters and others getting nerfed the armors are useless. Lowering them to 20 armor making them not playable for PVP would be fine, since as I said, they were just made to people be more tanky so Zoink Blasters dont one shot.

Now Lets Go To L10 Valentine Items

L10 Valentine RINGS/AMULETS are not as big problem at it should seem like. People hate it but for what reason? Because of the DMG it gives. It basically just gives UP to 32dmg with dex amulet. But I personally dont see problem with the amount of armor it gives. The rings and amulets were easy to farm and theres many of them to people to afford them.

How would I fix them : L10 Purp-Pink Valentines DEX/STR/INT - 2hit, 1 crit, 3dmg, 8armor
    L10 ELITE Valentines Dex - 4hit, 3 crit, 10dmg, 18 armor
    Str - 1hit, 3 dodge, 1crit, 42 armor
    Int - 3 hit, 2 crit, 5dmg, 32 armor

Reason why Ive choosen these stats. Its because mages are mostly nuking these days, that means that the amount of armor for mages to be more tankier would make them even more supportive for team and 1v1s.
    Str always used to be most tanky class but with old stats of rings and amulets they are even more nukey.
    For Dex I think the amount of armor is alright to tanky and dmg will help aswell, no need for it to be at 32 as it is today.

Now Lets Go to L50 QTR

L50 QTR BIRD/BEAR/MAGE/RHINO/FOX with the stats of it it more looks like a gun for L50 PVE than PVP. With the overpowerd stats its making the levels of 50-80 unplayable, because even in this small community we have today theres still people who ruin peoples PVP with that gun. I dont want to disable it aswell, but atleast giving it a stats of normal L50 item.

ONE LAST THING I WOULD LIKE TO TALK ABOUT

The last thing Id like to mention for a CHANGE is actually the Plat Packs for TWINK PVP. It used to cost 30 platinum so even new players could afford it with Platinum offers or just a little purchase of platinum.
    Why this really needs change is because people used to just go to L15, buy a L10 Pack with Talon and PVP all day long. Now it costs 150 Platinum so its really expensive for normal people.

By this I would like to give a TWINK PVP hope. Hope of something getting better. Twink used to be a big part of this game and still is. People dont play it? The reason why is because they hiding. They hiding till something changes! Dont waste your chance of making something good out of this game and these levels again. People really wanna play these levels, but they just cant. I know someone has to pay for the servers so we can play, but who pays most? People that have what they ask for and have fun, or people who stay in town? I think we all know the right answer.

Thats all from me Homies. Hope I see u at my favorite levels sooner than we think. Peace out

Zaprodanej

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zaprodanej For This Useful Post: