Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No more carnaval and booty please!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Default No more carnaval and booty please!!!

It only benefit the richest ppl and a huge stubborn for the average players and specially the beginners! You doubled your gold but later realize the prices are doubled too, so I don't see any point of these kinds of events.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

You are totally wrong.....

I met a new player who I was guiding through the game... he was able to buy speed set and skratch staff just by farming the Carnival...

He want from a lvl 70 noob to a lvl 81 decent player in 2 weeks...

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

also saw a mage, at first running with legendary weap, he doesnt help with killing mobs or boss during that time but before the end of the event i saw him again using aqua staff and helping with boss and mobs so if you know what you are doing the event can help u to gear up.

as for the rich, they get richer by investing more with OP vanities and gears.

win win for new and old players
    Last edited by sixzy; 03-13-2022 at 10:43 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Printing more money in real life only helped short term, but never seemed to solve anything in the long run. Instead, it created more problems.

Yes, we are in a game and no one's farming gold to pay debt. But inflation eventually catches up to drown the value of the currency.

You may be rich today, but what if more of these events come about. Not only do new-er players have to farm harder to buy items with extremely inflated prices, but the gold that people have been stashing will be worth less than what it was.

But idk man, if people say it's good then it must be good

Sent from my SM-A526B using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by spctmstds View Post
    Printing more money in real life only helped short term, but never seemed to solve anything in the long run. Instead, it created more problems.

Yes, we are in a game and no one's farming gold to pay debt. But inflation eventually catches up to drown the value of the currency.

You may be rich today, but what if more of these events come about. Not only do new-er players have to farm harder to buy items with extremely inflated prices, but the gold that people have been stashing will be worth less than what it was.

But idk man, if people say it's good then it must be good

Unlike real world, there are locks in game which magically add items into the game just like gold farming adds gold to the game.

We aren't getting any *extras* in this world, nothing is being added.

Yes it does cause inflation, but my friend was able to get items which he would not have been able to otherwise

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ploid View Post
    Unlike real world, there are locks in game which magically add items into the game just like gold farming adds gold to the game.

We aren't getting any *extras* in this world, nothing is being added.

Yes it does cause inflation, but my friend was able to get items which he would not have been able to otherwise

Real world things are also manufactured or produced everyday. But that doesn't stop its prices from increasing through the years.

An extreme case is when a country (forgot the name) thought of printing more money than it should, causing the prices of goods to skyrocket resulting to the people opting to use cash to start a fire instead of buying wood.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by spctmstds View Post
    Real world things are also manufactured or produced everyday. But that doesn't stop its prices from increasing through the years.

An extreme case is when a country (forgot the name) thought of printing more money than it should, causing the prices of goods to skyrocket resulting to the people opting to use cash to start a fire instead of buying wood.

Real world things which are being manufactured are using the limited resource we have on earth, some are mined and some are recycled.

But in AL, locks are unlimited, we can open as many locks as we can get.

Yes prices are increasing, but as I said from the example of my friend, u can farm gold much faster than the rate of inflation.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Real world things which are being manufactured are using the limited resource we have on earth, some are mined and some are recycled.

But in AL, locks are unlimited, we can open as many locks as we can get.

Yes prices are increasing, but as I said from the example of my friend, u can farm gold much faster than the rate of inflation.

I don't think you understand what inflation is. Opening locks will not decrease the prices because in your argument it will supply goods to the game, since most players are able now to afford then prices will remain high because demand will always beat supply, plus those vanities that will never return in the game anymore the inflation will deprive most of the players to afford that.

I have a friend who have just returned today and he can no longer afford gears because it doubled the prices now and the vanities he aspires are no longer in reach. We have seen a huge leap of prices in just a span of few days and would continue to go up higher for sure because of huge additional gold in our economy and at the moment will not be liquidated and will remain in circulation.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pfizer View Post
    I don't think you understand what inflation is. Opening locks will not decrease the prices because in your argument it will supply goods to the game, since most players are able now to afford then prices will remain high because demand will always beat supply, plus those vanities that will never return in the game anymore the inflation will deprive most of the players to afford that.

I have a friend who have just returned today and he can no longer afford gears because it doubled the prices now and the vanities he aspires are no longer in reach. We have seen a huge leap of prices in just a span of few days and would continue to go up higher for sure because of huge additional gold in our economy and at the moment will not be liquidated and will remain in circulation.
    I can argue the same that a totally new player was able to buy both speed set and Skrat Staff in a matter of 2 weeks.

He would not have been able to do that if this event wasn't there.

The point is, prices don't inflate as fast as u think they do.

Nearly a trillion gold may have been added to the game, but prices at most increased by 10-20%

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

I can argue the same that a totally new player was able to buy both speed set and Skrat Staff in a matter of 2 weeks.

He would not have been able to do that if this event wasn't there.

The point is, prices don't inflate as fast as u think they do.

Nearly a trillion gold may have been added to the game, but prices at most increased by 10-20%

No. Prices are doubled and some tripled right now idk. So tell me how can a new player can farm right now when carnaval event is over they are back on monotonous farming again hunting for elite gold chest which they earn max at 1m to 2m a day.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

No. Prices are doubled and some tripled right now idk. So tell me how can a new player can farm right now when carnaval event is over they are back on monotonous farming again hunting for elite gold chest which they earn max at 1m to 2m a day.
    You are also forgetting that new players can make more gold during other events, and sell their looted items for higher price.

You said gold loot events causes the item prices to increase, so that means they will be able to make higher profit in event.

And no, not a single item doubled or tripled. Not even the lb items increased by more than 20%

Name me an item that suddenly doubled or tripped in price, an item which isn't being manipulated ofc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

You are also forgetting that new players can make more gold during other events, and sell their looted items for higher price.

You said gold loot events causes the item prices to increase, so that means they will be able to make higher profit in event.

And no, not a single item doubled or tripled. Not even the lb items increased by more than 20%

Name me an item that suddenly doubled or tripped in price, an item which isn't being manipulated ofc

Lol "name me an item which suddenly didn't doubled" I'm out man wont argue when you don't know what's happening. I think your range of prices are just below 50m that's why.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Lol "name me an item which suddenly didn't doubled" I'm out man wont argue when you don't know what's happening. I think your range of prices are just below 50m that's why.
    No. Blizz went from 180 to 220, Golem went from 80 to 90. Lb Ghost went from 1.35b to 1.5b. Red Cap warr went from 75 to 100.

I have many merchant friends, and I am also in their network. I can ask them and give you more examples.

I rest my case

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

No. Blizz went from 180 to 220, Golem went from 80 to 90. Lb Ghost went from 1.35b to 1.5b. Red Cap warr went from 75 to 100.

I have many merchant friends, and I am also in their network. I can ask them and give you more examples.

I rest my case

in 1 day blizz went from 180 to 200 on second day it went to 220 on third day current 240. Ill update you next week how much is it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

in 1 day blizz went from 180 to 200 on second day it went to 220 on third day current 240. Ill update you next week how much is it
    I did say it went up 20-30%, yet nothing has been doubled or tripled as you said.

Peace.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

I did say it went up 20-30%, yet nothing has been doubled or tripled as you said.

Peace.

Its going there and you think 50% increase is good? just for the benefit of earning 20m in one event? Tbh inflation benefitted me cause I'm of those who own the most luxurious items beforehand I worry for the new incoming players and average players who are burden by it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Its going there and you think 50% increase is good? just for the benefit of earning 20m in one event? Tbh inflation benefitted me cause I'm of those who own the most luxurious items beforehand I worry for the new incoming players and average players who are burden by it.
    They will make gold eventually. As I said, they can easily make gold during events because they can sell items for higher prices as well.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Stuff hasn't doubled or tripled but some things have gone up by 50% or more which is somewhat alarming

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lawpvp View Post
    Stuff hasn't doubled or tripled but some things have gone up by 50% or more which is somewhat alarming
    Yes people been selling Jupiter aura for 400m+

Sent from my Redmi Note 10 Lite using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

My lucky jack sets and helms are worth 1.3b know I hoard when they was under 4m