Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No more carnaval and booty please!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

it benefitted everyone who farmed. rich player have the upper hand because they have gl but even those who started with barely anything was able to farm decent gear and maybe gl to farm later in the event

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pfizer View Post
    It only benefit the richest ppl and a huge stubborn for the average players and specially the beginners! You doubled your gold but later realize the prices are doubled too, so I don't see any point of these kinds of events.
    I think it's a good event,
    because new players will have better items
    than him pm you
    please give me gold

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by spctmstds View Post
    Printing more money in real life only helped short term, but never seemed to solve anything in the long run. Instead, it created more problems.

Yes, we are in a game and no one's farming gold to pay debt. But inflation eventually catches up to drown the value of the currency.

You may be rich today, but what if more of these events come about. Not only do new-er players have to farm harder to buy items with extremely inflated prices, but the gold that people have been stashing will be worth less than what it was.

But idk man, if people say it's good then it must be good

Sent from my SM-A526B using Tapatalk
    I understand games might be your way of "escaping" from reality but why? why does everyone who has a need to 'prove a valid point' always find the need to conspicuously compare fiction to reality? lol/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by marzeg View Post
    I understand games might be your way of "escaping" from reality but why? why does everyone who has a need to 'prove a valid point' always find the need to conspicuously compare fiction to reality? lol/
    Simply because the topic happens in real life too.

I just connected the two because it's empirical evidence, how can I not use it to prove my point. I never said anything final, but what's your argument exactly? lol/

Sent from my SM-A526B using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

As people end up with more gold through events of course prices will go up in general as people can afford them...

Supply and demand.

As the ease of gold earning isn't consistent and just spikes, once the gold earnt has been spent by shifting from 1 player to another, prices will steadily go up however it will also come to a stop as it will hit its limit.

Lets say an aura was 150, now a lot of people can afford 150 so price has gone up to 200... still a few people left that are willing to pay around that so the price goes up a bit more say 220...

Now if its at a price point that ends up putting people off as too expensive or no 1 willing to buy can afford it... the aura wont sell...

If the seller really wanted to sell and needed the gold from the sale, what do you think will happen?

He will lower the price of course until its at a price people are willing to pay again.

so that 220 aura now slowly becomes 200. or 180, or even less than 150 eventually again.

If these gold injection events were happening like every month I could understand the cause for concern but it doesn't happen that often...

At most like 1/2 times a year?

If you look at everything in the short term it will seem bad but looking at it long term overall you'll realize it really isn't that bad at all and a lot of good for players can come of it example was already mentioned couple of times in thread already.

Hope that helps alleviate some of that worry

1 <3
    Godfather of Arlor
    HSGuild.com | HS Thread | H.O.F | HS Store | HS Discord

6. The Following User Says Thank You to BaronB For This Useful Post: