Recently about a week or less I was banned. Why was I not given a 1-7 day suspension. After reading the rules of Conduct I realized I was banned with out been given a 1-7 day suspension or even told what I said that was innopropiate, and was told by Gnosis that ¨Keep in mind that just because you are "clever" enough to get around the chat filter does not mean you will not be actioned for your language¨,when i at no time did anything to get around the chat filter. Yet Gnosis thinks it a good idea to ban me from just having one incident on me using innopropiate language. So I wonder why they make rules like The Rules of Conduct if they don´t even remove players exactly how they say they will. An example of this is how i was told that, ¨Do to the nature of the language used in our games (which I will absolutely not repeat) you are no longer welcome in our games¨ with out even being given a suspesion, does any one consider this fair if to stipulates in the Rules of Conducts that you can be given a suspension, but instead get banned.