Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview - Return to Sin Paddy's Pub! New Vanity Sets, Achievements and Titles!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,190 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darkwarfare420 View Post
    Can you do more coins for event seems like so little for only a week of event and the outfits being over 5k events tokens

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk
    Definitely looking into this. I've received several requests to increase the token drop rate - and I'll be reviewing drop data and making a decision on this soon!

As of this writing the event has been active for roughly one hour and fifteen minutes... so to make sure things are appropriately balanced we should give it a bit more time so we make an appropriate adjustment (so it's not so high that tokens become trivial, and it's not so low that the difference can't be felt).
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Definitely looking into this. I've received several requests to increase the token drop rate - and I'll be reviewing drop data and making a decision on this soon!

As of this writing the event has been active for roughly one hour and fifteen minutes... so to make sure things are appropriately balanced we should give it a bit more time so we make an appropriate adjustment (so it's not so high that tokens become trivial, and it's not so low that the difference can't be felt).
    Ok np ty

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk