Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: New players need help ASAP. quest/progress FREE pets

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #9
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,192 Posts

This is excellent feedback!

I do have a tweak, though. Instead of updating the quest stuff or adding more quests, I think it might be best to give new characters a free 'Advancement Pack' like we do in Arcane Legends.

If you're not familiar these packs are given to new characters when they start the game and contain powerful items, gold, potions, etc.. They also contain a 'higher level' itempack that you can open when you reach the appropriate level.

We could do this for Pocket Legends rather easily (meaning it'll be a bit time consuming but not difficult). Equipment, pets, etc. would be character-bound but they could be very powerful. Obviously this would have an economic impact on any existing player who has inventory they want to merch. The value of a given low-level item or pet would be routed significantly once these packs release - but I see it as a positive disruption to the economy.

I'll put this stuff on my list and we can have further discussion about the pack contents! :-)
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post: