Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Timed Leaderboard Runs Disaster!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

If the leaderboards were skill based, then of course you can have as many of the top spots that you can get (think of mincraft speedruns). Because it is not easily replicable.

Timed LB runs in AL is mostly about gear, and that gear can be passed on to your own alts. The time is easily replicable once you have your gears. So it isn't really fair for everyone no matter how you look at it.

The only downside when an update of "one lb spot per account" is implemented is that those top people can still use other accounts. It would be harder but you won't be easily called out like this guy just did.

You'd have the same problem and people will still complain. When these people invested so much time and gold for their gears then maybe they deserve their spots, and other aspiring runners should just git gud.

Sent from my SM-A526B using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    594 Posts

We all know it’s the gears that hold the records, not the player. Mostly, who cares? Five people? It’s time to remove all leader boards and the connected drama. Then maybe y’all can concentrate on content. Or banned names or whatever else ya can’t have..

Lol, git gud gears, cuz it’s not skill!
    Last edited by Oakmaiden; 03-17-2022 at 08:16 AM.
    I’m rubber and you’re glue, what bounces off me, sticks on you..
    Stop assuming my posts are emotional. I don’t care that much.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oakmaiden For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    "Just grind for gold."
    Some of us have billions of gold, its not about the price tag, its just a few billion gold. The issue is finding the items because the quantity is less than 5.
    Good luck awakening it too, I have probably used about 2bil gold worth of awakes and still haven't really got anything op.
    Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk
    It depends on your life luck so just keep grinding for golds
    And if some top players who got that elite got tired of running eventually they'll sell their gears and if you had grinded the enough amount of gold, then you can buy it, Life is all about chances so if you have a single chance don't lose it, it's up to you whether you grind your way to your goal (fast or slow) or rather just give up and start to complain, life Is not fair from the start it's either you work hard and smart or complain about how unfair an event or competition just because you didn't thinked outside the box.

Btw Ty for noticing Mr. Encryptions

Sent from my CPH1903 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

It's funny how this topic gets brought back up every once in a while. Lol. I believe that making a separate lb without ms is the only peaceful option. Disabling awakes for timed runs shouldn't even be considered, it's just too unfair for a lot of reasons. Annoying as it may be to see all the spots being hogged up by a group of people but that's just how it is lol.. you cant ask STS to take the spots from someone just because you can't take it for yourself... it's the competitive nature of timed run leaderboards afterall. Plus, there are maps that don't require %ms like southern seas/arena, orrick/hydra even...you just gotta run countless of times and figure out the right strategies.

Take this from someone who managed to secure a non-ms map and won a banner for two seasons ^^
    Last edited by Aldous; 03-17-2022 at 09:32 AM.
    amare et sapere vix deo conceditur

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Aldous For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pars View Post
    I want to talk about something that I have been complaining about for a long time. We have been seeing the same names/persons in the Lb Timed Run Table for the past few seasons and these names/persons do not allow anyone else to enter the Lb Timed Run Table except themselves. This is because these people have the highest grade of Movement Speed Awaken Items. I have a solution for this! Disabling Awakens and Elixirs in Elite Timed Runs. I agree that it will be fair to all players for Timed Lb Runs that the extra awakens of the items are ineffective on the "Timed Maps", except for their base stats. As a result of my recommendations, many players will be able to compete for Timed Runs Lb under equal conditions. Lets put an end to the Timed Lb Run disaster!

A suggestion by old and proffessional player.

I fully agree that it's unfair that they take all slots because they've been doing this for over 5years and I've spent over 800m on gears and still can't beat all 4 of them when they team up on my runs and it's a bit ridiculous as this point a player who wants even just top 25 on elite timed just one slot they would have to spend 1Billion in gear Minimum and have a full team of 3 mates one rogue to be able to go against their team and have a chance... who tf has billions to spare in this game? Only a handful of players have billions they can pit towards movements peed gear and even so the difficult part isn't having the gold or getting the gold to do it... the difficult part is finding the gears!! Their team constantly buys out every 35+ MS gear they find and I've spent the past 6months trying to find high MS gear over 30% and its almost impossible... I still don't have a full set and it's so ridiculous. I just feel like sts should make it to where each accounts IP Adress can only take 1slot in Timed elite LB but even if they did that demons team can still make new accounts on vps so basically there's not much sts could do to make it easier for all the rest of al players to get lb and anyone who is complaining in here saying that they work sooo hard to get lb and grind constantly and it's not fair to them that any changes happened.... it's because they're friends of theirs and trying to keep more opinions on this so sts sees it and decides yea most saying it's a bad idea so we won't even add it into consideration.

Anyways this is why I made the video stating that nobody can take their lb slots because they're extremely selfish and competitive to the point where even if there's a competing team with insane gear they will still not let them keep their lb slot that they win by grinding and ill prove it in a future video by watching lb and showing yall how no matter what u do or how much u spend on gear or how good of a team u have... it's like they play 24/7 *kystone* so always see lb and keep track of it all day everyday and everytime anyone takes a slot they instantly suddenly all get on at once and start farming and act like it's not because they saw a op team farming to take a lb slot.

Anyways I'm bored and annoyed and just finished my first attempt at taking timed lbs with a full pt and ill just let u know its impossible without shenlong aa buff from one of ur teammates in pt.

Can't get past beginning timer without it

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Notcinco69420 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

So, get rid of fast people running timed events???

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

So just because you are unlucky and poor everything needs to be changed? Sounds very selfish and unreasonable. We all have same opportunities, if you are unlucky when awakening or miss good ms awakening items in market its your fault.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Notcinco69420 View Post
    I fully agree that it's unfair that they take all slots because they've been doing this for over 5years and I've spent over 800m on gears and still can't beat all 4 of them when they team up on my runs and it's a bit ridiculous as this point a player who wants even just top 25 on elite timed just one slot they would have to spend 1Billion in gear Minimum and have a full team of 3 mates one rogue to be able to go against their team and have a chance... who tf has billions to spare in this game? Only a handful of players have billions they can pit towards movements peed gear and even so the difficult part isn't having the gold or getting the gold to do it... the difficult part is finding the gears!! Their team constantly buys out every 35+ MS gear they find and I've spent the past 6months trying to find high MS gear over 30% and its almost impossible... I still don't have a full set and it's so ridiculous. I just feel like sts should make it to where each accounts IP Adress can only take 1slot in Timed elite LB but even if they did that demons team can still make new accounts on vps so basically there's not much sts could do to make it easier for all the rest of al players to get lb and anyone who is complaining in here saying that they work sooo hard to get lb and grind constantly and it's not fair to them that any changes happened.... it's because they're friends of theirs and trying to keep more opinions on this so sts sees it and decides yea most saying it's a bad idea so we won't even add it into consideration.

Anyways this is why I made the video stating that nobody can take their lb slots because they're extremely selfish and competitive to the point where even if there's a competing team with insane gear they will still not let them keep their lb slot that they win by grinding and ill prove it in a future video by watching lb and showing yall how no matter what u do or how much u spend on gear or how good of a team u have... it's like they play 24/7 *kystone* so always see lb and keep track of it all day everyday and everytime anyone takes a slot they instantly suddenly all get on at once and start farming and act like it's not because they saw a op team farming to take a lb slot.

Anyways I'm bored and annoyed and just finished my first attempt at taking timed lbs with a full pt and ill just let u know its impossible without shenlong aa buff from one of ur teammates in pt.

Can't get past beginning timer without it
    You explained it very well, well done!Here are the bitter truths that do not appear in the game. Thanks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alkif View Post
    So just because you are unlucky and poor everything needs to be changed? Sounds very selfish and unreasonable. We all have same opportunities, if you are unlucky when awakening or miss good ms awakening items in market its your fault.
    Another newbie who is not aware of the depth of the subject and makes empty comments..
    Next..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

what about all the guildies we helped get badges? Ignore that? Just unnecessary drama again

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Kystone For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Another newbie who is not aware of the depth of the subject and makes empty comments..
    Next..
    who are you btw? selfclaimed "PRO" hahaha

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kystone View Post
    what about all the guildies we helped get badges? Ignore that? Just unnecessary drama again
    Do we have to be a your guild member to enter the leaderboard? What's this? This business has turned into a child's play rather than a race.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Do we have to be a your guild member to enter the leaderboard? What's this? This business has turned into a child's play rather than a race.
    Nope and it’s been proven you don’t have to ^^ get better

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kystone View Post
    Nope and it’s been proven you don’t have to ^^ get better
    I promise I will end this LB kingdom of yours.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Why not just add a honor timed lb like honor pvp.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to IExposedYou For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by IExposedYou View Post
    Why not just add a honor timed lb like honor pvp.
    Good idea, but it will take a long time to code. I'm still of the opinion that Awakens should be disabled in Elite Maps (Timed Only).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Amen to that.
    My goal is not to destroy demons team.
    My goal is to take a few slots every season for other players who don't have 1B+ to spend like they have.

I'm aiming to make AL more fun by giving others a chance at competing for lb without having to spend $2000USD on Platinum to be able to afford the gear.

Ignore anyone who is hating on u, I think u got good ideas and good spirit and I would love to get in contact with u.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Okay so what about others who invest their time in gears and spend their time running for lb? Demon team has been doing this for over 5yrs and they have so much experience and timing... even with experienced players they buy all the good ms gear b4 anyone else can get ahold of it or ever offer...
    U rly think that by them spending 4b on gear they deserve to take all 25 lb slots for 5years+????
    I spent 1b on my gears and I can't solo beat them and it's difficult and it takes alot of time... most of yall don't understand and it's annoying when people talk so much crap but haven't gone through and actually tried to compete and seen what happens.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

I didn't even mention Aps Lb.. ​​All Timed Runs Lb's has long been just a bunch of players. I've also made a suggestion to resolve this (Ineffective Awakens and Elixirs in Timed Maps). I will give you billions of gold and I want you to find me the best Movement Speed ​​Awaken Items to enter Lb Timed Runs, can you do it? This is no longer possible. You can't say it's possible because the result is obvious.Wake up! Its not about your gold or working hard.
    Spend the billions of elite awakes and try ur luck just like everyone else did.

If they were able to get high MS, so can you

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    317 Posts

If only every person that ever complains about timed leaderboard could finally understand that it's not just about speed. Stop trying to make it look so easy just because people worked for it long enough to be where they are.
    This is seriously getting boring at this point, make a team and contest otherwise don't go into topics you have no clue about.

Aka Ares/Twerrk/Mystery. :]

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to |Ares| For This Useful Post: