Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Timed Leaderboard Runs Disaster!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PoorPlayer View Post
    Sts already ruined aps LB by making it "more fair" and allowing dummyfarm + removing flag aps. Its so fair and any noob can enter it easily in couple months, aps LB not valued anymore.
    All these "more fair" isn't fair at all, lol, some of those people spent a lot money to get some MS just to be able to run this type of LB, why sts should ruin it for them only because some crying nabs here want that looks pathetic.

If you all wanted it to be fair - ask sts to introduce another type of LB without awakes/elixirs etc. Pretty fair, right? but No, you all ask to remove current timed LB with awakes and elixirs at all and replace it by another.
    I didn't even mention Aps Lb.. ​​All Timed Runs Lb's has long been just a bunch of players. I've also made a suggestion to resolve this (Ineffective Awakens and Elixirs in Timed Maps). I will give you billions of gold and I want you to find me the best Movement Speed ​​Awaken Items to enter Lb Timed Runs, can you do it? This is no longer possible. You can't say it's possible because the result is obvious.Wake up! Its not about your gold or working hard.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pars View Post
    I will give you billions of gold and I want you to find me the best Movement Speed ​​Awaken Items to enter Lb Timed Runs, can you do it? This is no longer possible.
    Then imagine how much did they spent over years to find/awake those gears which they have now? Why should it be ruined for them? Why you didn't suggest to make another LB without awakes/elixirs (without removing old type of timed lb)?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Then imagine how much did they spent over years to find/awake those gears which they have now? Why should it be ruined for them? Why you didn't suggest to make another LB without awakes/elixirs (without removing old type of timed lb)?
    Dude, then let's let these people enter the Timed Lb Runs for seasons and none of us have our own banner or badge. Is that what you want ? Whose lawyer are you? lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

My suggestion can be applied from Season25, 2 weeks left until the end. It's not too late!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pars View Post
    I didn't even mention Aps Lb.. ​​All Timed Runs Lb's has long been just a bunch of players. I've also made a suggestion to resolve this (Ineffective Awakens and Elixirs in Timed Maps). I will give you billions of gold and I want you to find me the best Movement Speed ​​Awaken Items to enter Lb Timed Runs, can you do it? This is no longer possible. You can't say it's possible because the result is obvious.Wake up! Its not about your gold or working hard.
    Spend the billions of elite awakes and try ur luck just like everyone else did.

If they were able to get high MS, so can you

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    319 Posts

Also the whole idea that my team ever spent billions of gold on gears while majority of us run with 30% movement speed gears per slot in the speed sets itself. Everyone complaining about timed runs is just ridiculously trying to make it seem like without gears we won't be able to contest anything. I like how nobody ever complains about certain maps where all you have to do is stand in correct spot and just wait for boss to show up to get a record.

Now to the point where same people are constantly trying to get developers attention just to change the game around them because apparently Leaderboard is too hard to get on? Yeah let's remove the competitivness from the game because YOU can't get something. It's like I would go and tell people who do Honor PvP to stop going into queue on their alts just so they can get a game and therefore even keep that leaderboard up and running because of what? Because they can play on different classes?

I was not able to get on timed leaderboard myself too but I figured my way out. As per usual same people will come around throwing senseless criticism and go with names towards people that work for that leaderboard.

Just remember the thing, just because I didn't want to help YOU that doesn't mean I'm not willing to help others and get them to run with me.

Get better and figure it out, it's not just speed - its everyone who can't get anything moaning about leaderboards but getting nowhere.

Aka Ares/Twerrk/Mystery. :]

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to |Ares| For This Useful Post: