Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2022-03-17 Content Update (290347)

1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    409 Posts

Default 2022-03-17 Content Update (290347)

+ Arcane non-weapon gear now supports Enchantments!
    + Blaster weapon ranges have been reduced to match other long-range weapons.
    + Increase damage, armor for Level 1 Elite Weapons. Other stats unchanged (from previous nerf).
    + Reduced statistics (by upwards of 50%) for Elite Level 25 Cyber Armor.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tzatops View Post
    + arcane non-weapon gear now supports enchantments!
    + blaster weapon ranges have been reduced to match other long-range weapons.
    + increase damage, armor for level 1 elite weapons. Other stats unchanged (from previous nerf).
    + reduced statistics (by upwards of 50%) for elite level 25 cyber armor.
    w .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TzatOps View Post
    + Arcane non-weapon gear now supports Enchantments!
    + Blaster weapon ranges have been reduced to match other long-range weapons.
    + Increase damage, armor for Level 1 Elite Weapons. Other stats unchanged (from previous nerf).
    + Reduced statistics (by upwards of 50%) for Elite Level 25 Cyber Armor.
    I am excited about now we can enchanting the new Val Arcane items... idk how the others are I don't pvp cuz it is all still based on good internet connection... it sounds interesting

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Had 1 job make stat guns l1 and 25 elites do 0 damage and have 0 hp and still found a way to mess that up their still just as bad as they were before either delete them from the game or nerf them till they do nothing in pvp

5.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #5
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,150 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by holdmytalons View Post
    Had 1 job make stat guns l1 and 25 elites do 0 damage and have 0 hp and still found a way to mess that up their still just as bad as they were before either delete them from the game or nerf them till they do nothing in pvp
    I’m starting to think you don’t PvP. Like at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post

I do and their still broken maybe u should try pvping

8.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #7
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,150 Posts

I do and their still broken maybe u should try pvping
    Not being able to notice a 50+% nerf is sus.

| | | |

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Not being able to notice a 50+% nerf is sus.

Seeing as their stats still 2x more than the sets at twink the only nerf they need is 100% not knowing ur own game is kinda sus

11. The Following User Says Thank You to holdmytalons For This Useful Post:

12.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #9
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,150 Posts

Seeing as their stats still 2x more than the sets at twink the only nerf they need is 100% not knowing ur own game is kinda sus
    Clearly you’re not using the correct gear for PvP. This is sad.

| | | |

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Clearly you’re not using the correct gear for PvP. This is sad.

I am and the game is more dead than usual because they r still broken took u this long to not even nerf them enough

15.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #11
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,150 Posts

I am and the game is more dead than usual because they r still broken took u this long to not even nerf them enough
    You got it all wrong.

It’s okay.

I do wish you the best nevertheless.

| | | |

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

You got it all wrong.

It’s okay.

I do wish you the best nevertheless.

I can vouch, whamm armor is still overpowered. When you literally cannot beat someone with l25 elites with any combo of gear at lvl 40 u know it's still wrong. Please nerf it again. You know it's op when ppl have to ask before a fight (or after when they get demolished ) "are you using whamm?" Just remove the 200 health buff fr.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Curvatwo For This Useful Post:

19.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #13
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,150 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Curvatwo View Post
    I can vouch, whamm armor is still overpowered. When you literally cannot beat someone with l25 elites with any combo of gear at lvl 40 u know it's still wrong. Please nerf it again. You know it's op when ppl have to ask before a fight (or after when they get demolished ) "are you using whamm?" Just remove the 200 health buff fr.
    That's reasonable feedback (whereas expecting the 25 Elites to do zero damage and the armor to have zero armor is not) :-)
    | | | |

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

I hope you see my message.

Cinco please ignore that comment. He doesn't speak for all of us. The rest of us love the changes you implemented! Pvp is quite active and I'm sure the community will get in touch when we experiment with the changes. Please keep up the awesome work we all know you and the superb team are capable of!

However, in life no matter how hard you work, there will always be a few who are unappreciative. But it's just that : a few.

I'd like to thank you on the behalf of the twink pvp community (some do not have forum accounts )

Perhaps people should realize that the original changes were purely experimental to see how things played out. I always believed any tweaks were always subject to further changes.

If at all possible, could we maybe make whamm require a higher lvl to equip? Along with the valentine L10 rings. I was thinking maybe L71 or 76 but do let me know what you think! Maybe we can work something out.

Don't forget to check PL central! There's always some feedback there.

With much love ,
    Vap
    Last edited by Vapourised; 03-21-2022 at 03:16 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Whamm is the ONLY thing stopping pvp from being a nuke fest. Do you really want pvp to become a 1-3 skill shotting warzone? Whamm has to be nerfed SIMULTANEOUSLY with L10 valentine rings and ammies. Have them nerfed together or don't touch either of them.

Whamm with L10 ring and ammy actually feels ok to use. However it becomes an issue at 40 where mage is too tanky. 35 as well to some extent. My only issue with the whamm armour is that it benefits some classes a lot more than others. Birds can't compete.

DISCLAIMER: There should be a good amount of agreement from other players before these changes get implemented (if they do)!

My solutions:
    1) Nerf whamm further so that it matches the stats of a 25 armour, maybe give it less armour than it's L25 counterpart but whamm has the niche of giving hp (unlike any other armours).
    2) Increase level requirement of whamm and L10 valentine rings and amulets to level 76. Me and a few friends have tested it there and felt that those equipment were more natural in that particular zone. STS has increased level requirement for 3pc. Maybe something similar could be done here. Easiest fix imo.

3) Set the stats of the 25 elites to zero ONLY in forest fight and rockwell forts. I appreciate this may be longwinded to implement which is way I think option 2 is the best.

Also as of now, the 25 elite weapons feel mostly fine. However, the 25 blaster should have a small dmg nerf still. MageFFA / Quality has a good idea for this. The armour values that the 25 elite weapons should greatly be reduced imo considering they are 2h weapons!

Again changing the lvl requirement to wear these is also a suitable fix. I'd like to propose this more so for the 25 elite 2h sword and the 25 elite 2h staff. Blaster is a good weapon for birds and should stay where it's at.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vapourised View Post
    Whamm is the ONLY thing stopping pvp from being a nuke fest. Do you really want pvp to become a 1-3 skill shotting warzone? Whamm has to be nerfed SIMULTANEOUSLY with L10 valentine rings and ammies. Have them nerfed together or don't touch either of them.

Whamm with L10 ring and ammy actually feels ok to use. However it becomes an issue at 40 where mage is too tanky. 35 as well to some extent. My only issue with the whamm armour is that it benefits some classes a lot more than others. Birds can't compete.

DISCLAIMER: There should be a good amount of agreement from other players before these changes get implemented (if they do)!

My solutions:
    1) Nerf whamm further so that it matches the stats of a 25 armour, maybe give it less armour than it's L25 counterpart but whamm has the niche of giving hp (unlike any other armours).
    2) Increase level requirement of whamm and L10 valentine rings and amulets to level 76. Me and a few friends have tested it there and felt that those equipment were more natural in that particular zone. STS has increased level requirement for 3pc. Maybe something similar could be done here. Easiest fix imo.

3) Set the stats of the 25 elites to zero ONLY in forest fight and rockwell forts. I appreciate this may be longwinded to implement which is way I think option 2 is the best.

Also as of now, the 25 elite weapons feel mostly fine. However, the 25 blaster should have a small dmg nerf still. MageFFA / Quality has a good idea for this. The armour values that the 25 elite weapons should greatly be reduced imo considering they are 2h weapons!

Again changing the lvl requirement to wear these is also a suitable fix. I'd like to propose this more so for the 25 elite 2h sword and the 25 elite 2h staff. Blaster is a good weapon for birds and should stay where it's at.
    If they wanted to make it easier just remove rings and ammys from pvp entirely lol. It's hard enuff balancing gear

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

That's reasonable feedback (whereas expecting the 25 Elites to do zero damage and the armor to have zero armor is not) :-)
    in all honesty, I Don't think the l25 weapons are a problem anymore (meta at lvl 25-29 but not insane), I have used all of them for testing at lvl 35/40 and they seem to be appropriate, my only quarrel is with whamm armor giving so much hp, and (maybe) 9th bday shield giving 9% hit conjoined with crazy good armor and damage at twink levels with no stat requirements (like dex or str or int) is pretty nuts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

If they wanted to make it easier just remove rings and ammys from pvp entirely lol. It's hard enuff balancing gear
    There will be some people who complain that their rings and ammies dont work in pvp. This is similar to how they couldnt remove enchants in pvp, had to make it make it map specific so that the crazy people who love enchants and paid for them (with irl money sometimes mind you) can still use them.

It's a pretty clever way to please everyone without backlash.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vapourised View Post

My solutions:

Just nerf all low lvl elites (except for the og 71 76 elites) to 0 and yes that also means valentine

26.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #20
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,150 Posts

Just nerf all low lvl elites (except for the og 71 76 elites) to 0 and yes that also means valentine
    If the 25's and Valentine's go to zero, the 71's, 76's also get nerfed to zero... in the interest of fairness :-)
    | | | |