Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2022-03-17 Content Update (290347)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by holdmytalons View Post
    Just nerf all low lvl elites (except for the og 71 76 elites) to 0 and yes that also means valentine
    You'll find that the pink L10 rings and amulets valentine also give relatively op stats.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    If the 25's and Valentine's go to zero, the 71's, 76's also get nerfed to zero... in the interest of fairness :-)
    Hi cinco, the reason why people don't have an issue with 71 elites or 76 elites is because they don't provide any advantage over the normal campaign weapons.

In an ideal world, the L25 elites and valentines would be tweaked so that they are similar to normal campaign items . Nerfing their stats to zero in our no enchant maps would be easier for ur team to code.

Ofc if ur commited to tweaking the aforementioned items, then be my guest. We just want to make life easier and quicker for the dev team. There's some valuable suggestions on PL central at the moment. I think raising their lvl requirement is the best way.
    Last edited by Vapourised; 03-21-2022 at 04:47 PM.

3.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #23
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,150 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vapourised View Post
    Hi cinco, the reason why people don't have an issue with 71 elites or 76 elites is because they don't provide any advantage over the normal campaign weapons.

In an ideal world, the L25 elites and valentines would be tweaked so that they are similar to normal campaign items . Nerfing their stats to zero in our no enchant maps would be easier for ur team to code.

Ofc if ur commited to tweaking the aforementioned items, then be my guest. We just want to make life easier and quicker for the dev team. There's some valuable suggestions on PL central at the moment. I think raising their lvl requirement is the best way.
    Ah! To be very clear: Nerfing any of these gears, beloved and controversial alike, to literal zero is just not fair. So it’s not on the table.

Thanks for all the detailed feedback! I look forward to future updates :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

You'll find that the pink L10 rings and amulets valentine also give relatively op stats.
    That why i said valentine at this point no enchant maps were pointless since the items that shouldnt have even been added to pl arent getting nerfed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Ah! To be very clear: Nerfing any of these gears, beloved and controversial alike, to literal zero is just not fair. So it’s not on the table.

No worries Cinco.

In that case, what about the other suggestions?

I'll post them again as a reminder:

1) Raising the lvl requirement to equip the L25 elite armours maybe to 76 or 71 while keeping their stats (so no nerf needed). Also for the valentine L10 ring and ammy (no nerf, same stats just you need to be higher lvl to equip)

2) Another 50% cut to the stats of the 25 elite armours accompanied by some sort of nerf to L10 valentine rings (so not nerfing them to zero but just reducing stats so other gears can compete)

3) A slight further nerf to the L25 elite blaster's dmg. By -20 would be good for now.

Let me know if this is something that could be considered.
    Last edited by Vapourised; 03-21-2022 at 05:08 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Vapourised For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Give us a NPC that can convert "My" items into tradeable version for platinum.
    Thanks!

Poslano sa mog JNY-LX1 koristeći Tapatalk

8. The Following User Says Thank You to cryboi For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

No worries Cinco.

In that case, what about the other suggestions?

I'll post them again as a reminder:

1) Raising the lvl requirement to equip the L25 elite armours maybe to 76 or 71 while keeping their stats (so no nerf needed). Also for the valentine L10 ring and ammy (no nerf, same stats just you need to be higher lvl to equip)

2) Another 50% cut to the stats of the 25 elite armours accompanied by some sort of nerf to L10 valentine rings (so not nerfing them to zero but just reducing stats so other gears can compete)

Let me know if this is something that could be considered.
    L10 ring ammy should be weaker than l25

10. The Following User Says Thank You to holdmytalons For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Cinco, I was wondering, couldn't you just make elite lv 25 and others replicate identical stats to the normal campaign equivalent. To be clear, I mean only in PvP zones. For example, make bow of phoenix share identical stats to swift master bow but in PvE it retains better stats. Also for lvl 25 in PVP zones you can make dex weapons identical to similar items from the game. I think this would be a good balance because you can have cool looking weapons in PVP that don't break the game and also have them shred in PvE.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Curvatwo View Post
    Cinco, I was wondering, couldn't you just make elite lv 25 and others replicate identical stats to the normal campaign equivalent. To be clear, I mean only in PvP zones. For example, make bow of phoenix share identical stats to swift master bow but in PvE it retains better stats. Also for lvl 25 in PVP zones you can make dex weapons identical to similar items from the game. I think this would be a good balance because you can have cool looking weapons in PVP that don't break the game and also have them shred in PvE.
    You can make all lvl 25 elites copy exactly from their l25 plat pack (dex/dex2h/str/str2h/ etc) equivalent to bring consistency to twink pvp @cinco

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

In my honest assessment, If an item is being used and is viable in PVP 10+ levels above it's requirement (in this case l25 and l10 rings items being viable in lvl 35-45)

it is considered overpowered

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Curvatwo For This Useful Post: