Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: community petitions vs STS

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Default community petitions vs STS

there are so many ideas from the community that there are many good ones and it wouldn't be bad if they put them into the game, obviously not the same but similar ones that I keep wondering why they do this to us, they'll put a duck in soon, they put one with maracas that move on their own, they put one with a candy cane, they put one with a robot that moves badly, they put one of chuky that moves badly, those auras are almost never sold, even when they think they understand that the community does not want extra garbage floating (satellites) we do not ask for much , but don't be like that with us either, MOST OF THE COMMUNITY DOESN'T WANT THOSE SATELLITES (it's just an example of the photo of what we suggest and what they bring us, they can't be the same but we prefer something with fewer pixels and visually pretty than a DUCK)

Enviado desde mi SM-A025M mediante Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Inozuke View Post
    there are so many ideas from the community that there are many good ones and it wouldn't be bad if they put them into the game, obviously not the same but similar ones that I keep wondering why they do this to us, they'll put a duck in soon, they put one with maracas that move on their own, they put one with a candy cane, they put one with a robot that moves badly, they put one of chuky that moves badly, those auras are almost never sold, even when they think they understand that the community does not want extra garbage floating (satellites) we do not ask for much , but don't be like that with us either, MOST OF THE COMMUNITY DOESN'T WANT THOSE SATELLITES (it's just an example of the photo of what we suggest and what they bring us, they can't be the same but we prefer something with fewer pixels and visually pretty than a DUCK)

Enviado desde mi SM-A025M mediante Tapatalk
    everything cant be of ghost,frank, and Medusa quality

some vanities have to look bad ,some vanities have to look good and others vanities have to be amazing

" beauty is in the eye of the beholder"

so if you're wondering why they keep making subpar vanities now you know.

Sent from my Redmi 5 Plus using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Potofgreed View Post

some vanities have to look bad ,some vanities have to look good and others vanities have to be amazing

that would make them not earn money and people lose interest boy has been with auras for a long time that does not generate even emotion to obtain

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Spend gold on better gear.

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

That is a chicken not a duck bro...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by terapan View Post
    Exactly what I said.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Potofgreed View Post

On a serious note, I have to agree with alot of how you explained the vanity situation. One thing for sure is
    "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder"
    thats with everything you can think of. Right down to favorite colors. I see people in and out of the game wearing things I wouldn't wear to a dog fight but they really like it. So, +1 on your comment.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to chiiwawa For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by terapan View Post
    I'm not interested in what the hell of an animal it is, they don't put anything we ask for and you only see the chicken, duck or whatever, is it serious?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    Spend gold on better gear.

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk
    Que? What does that have to do with auras?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Many here should refrain from answering nonsense, especially if they don't even understand what is being asked for in the thread.
    It's not about whether the aura is pretty or not, or for whom it's pretty.
    It's about stopping putting unnecessary garbage floating around in every aura they create, or at least giving them options to turn them off or put options without so much objects saturation.
    There are countless requests or complaints here on the forum about these flying things that add to every aura they create, and that is relatively unnecessary.
    At first the auras were simple and pretty and for a reason they are the most valuable in the game.
    Then they began to saturate the auras of objects flying or crawling senselessly on the ground.
    I give an example of an aura that I liked a lot, the Crypt Raider:
    Why does a hydra get in the way?
    What is the need to add that thing getting in the way in each step I take on the map?
    Why doesn't the set have it? and it looks so good by the way.
    Just because it's wisp and can be used with any set isn't enough?
    Why isn't there an option to remove that stupid hydra?
    Why wasn't there a sale of that aura without the stupid hydra?
    Why should I see another character's stupid hydra cluttering up my screen?
    Why a hydra? and no shuriken floating? What is the logic there?
    There are countless examples, practically every aura they've put out in the last year has an object flying or crawling on the ground.
    Maybe that new aura, which they are about to bring out, would look good without the chicken.
    But why should I put up with the stupid chicken, getting in the way everywhere?
    In addition to those who do not like these things floating around, they must put up with the rest who do use them and they get in the way on their own screens.
    The request here is an aura like the first ones, simpler and without so much saturation of flying things.
    Or at least the option for sale without the chicken...

PS: I'm sorry if i sound so rude, but it's the only way to express this frustration, seeing 1 plane, 1 maraca, 1 spider, 1 scorpion, 1 hydra, now 1 chicken, etc. In every aura they throw into the game.

Pd2: There are hundreds of variants or options of auras or colors, to create auras. Without the need to put so many animals or objects flying or chasing the character. I'm not saying remove them but at least not put them in every aura.

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nocturnus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    522 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nocturnus View Post
    Many here should refrain from answering nonsense, especially if they don't even understand what is being asked for in the thread.
    It's about stopping putting unnecessary garbage floating around in every aura they create, or at least giving them options to turn them off or put options without so much objects saturation.
    There are countless requests or complaints here on the forum about these flying things that add to every aura they create, and that is relatively unnecessary.
    At first the auras were simple and pretty and for a reason they are the most valuable in the game.
    Then they began to saturate the auras of objects flying or crawling senselessly on the ground.
    What is the need to add that thing getting in the way in each step I take on the map?
    There are countless examples, practically every aura they've put out in the last year has an object flying or crawling on the ground.
    Maybe that new aura, which they are about to bring out, would look good without the chicken.
    In addition to those who do not like these things floating around, they must put up with the rest who do use them and they get in the way on their own screens.
    The request here is an aura like the first ones, simpler and without so much saturation of flying things.

PS: I'm sorry if i sound so rude, but it's the only way to express this frustration, seeing 1 plane, 1 maraca, 1 spider, 1 scorpion, 1 hydra, now 1 chicken, etc. In every aura they throw into the game.

Pd2: There are hundreds of variants or options of auras or colors, to create auras. Without the need to put so many animals or objects flying or chasing the character. I'm not saying remove them but at least not put them in every aura.
    You don't sound rude at all. A lot of us think the same.
    I hate people coming into my house with certain auras, especially the Scorpion one.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Susanne For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

An exception I can say is the bebop set. The swordfish being on Character's side then suddenly disappears to bombs mobs then quietly returning to the Char's side again is better than when U hide the wisp...only appearing when the bebop set procs
    Ign Bonyduck W/Impossibility R

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Inozuke View Post
    I'm not interested in what the hell of an animal it is, they don't put anything we ask for and you only see the chicken, duck or whatever, is it serious?
    which came first? The chicken or the duck?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Well said!

I think auras need to be simplified again, when we asked for auras we were expecting stuff like para, rend, pavise,kershal, etc... auras that are simple but visually appealing without too much going on.

Now we have random stuff floating around that doesn't really fit a lot of themes in-game. And making cool auras like pavise and kershal isn't extremely difficult to change colors up throw in some new symbols maybe add a Lil bit of variation to them.

For example, take the bliz aura change the color to black gaddddam that would be the absolute baddest aura in-game but nah apparently chickens are better smh. - Atoned
    The measure of intelligence is the ability to change.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Repent For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

We keep complaining and Cinco will put the word 'Nabs' flying around our heads.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

Or like.. have a separate option to toggle off the wisp or those popping animals while the aura retains.
    Last edited by Ilove_Poopoo; 03-21-2022 at 12:14 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

I agree 100% I think they should give a break on floating aura and just go back to the basics as in the start like Jupiter aura for example.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts

Lol I felt the same way when Crypt Aura first came out. Reminded me of Shuriken. The Aura should of been made more Assassin like tbh. The Vanity Set is Meh and wouldn't be caught dead wearing it. But in the end I wanted to change things up from the Posion Aura and decided to buy Crypt Aura a few weeks ago. Never liked Blizz or Jupiter Aura, they don't fit my Vanity Themes, nor would I waste my time trying to build one for them. And come to find out The Hydra matches my Favourite Aegis Vanity: Blood Aegis. So it's grown on me. 😂

+1 A option to turn off Satellites in future would be great for the people who don't like them.

inmortal demon grotto, chilling with the dark crow
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Basically we need auras like para gem or eye of syryllax, the lvl 41 arcane ring aura. Im talking about the simplicity not to make copies of them

Like glowing shoes, we like simple shiny, not the whole milky way rotating in my screen.

Maybe add some body glows instead of the floor i would like a vanity that has lightning flashing on it, like a when you turn super sjj

Enviado desde mi M2102K1G mediante Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts

@Cinco @Assommers a thought? Aura Edit Vendor( Similar to Hair and Face Vendor).

I see a handful of people been saying with Auras they were expecting effects of the past like Para, Rend, Pavise, Kershal, maybe even Arc Arti Lvl 60 Orb variations, and maybe some new ones like floating Shurikens. All of these will be voted and decided by Community and Devs. Maybe 30+ of these recolored effects but they will have slight variations so it wouldn’t be a 100% Recolor?

So with this new type of Vendor the original base Aura can’t be changed. For X amount of Plat, Satellites and Effects can be removed or added. The original Satellite or Effect can always be restored for free. When a Aura is modified by this Vendor the Date and Ign of player will be generated in the Vanity Text section. Example: Modified by Cytotoxin 4/20/22.

Would a Vendor like this be worth making and profitable for STS? 🤔