Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: community petitions vs STS

1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #21
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,174 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fearrr View Post
    @Cinco @Assommers a thought? Aura Edit Vendor( Similar to Hair and Face Vendor).

I see a handful of people been saying with Auras they were expecting effects of the past like Para, Rend, Pavise, Kershal, maybe even Arc Arti Lvl 60 Orb variations, and maybe some new ones like floating Shurikens. All of these will be voted and decided by Community and Devs. Maybe 30+ of these recolored effects but they will have slight variations so it wouldn’t be a 100% Recolor?

So with this new type of Vendor the original base Aura can’t be changed. For X amount of Plat, Satellites and Effects can be removed or added. The original Satellite or Effect can always be restored for free. When a Aura is modified by this Vendor the Date and Ign of player will be generated in the Vanity Text section. Example: Modified by Cytotoxin 4/20/22.

Would a Vendor like this be worth making and profitable for STS? ��
    A vendor that'll allow you to remove the "NABS" sign flying around the April Fools' aura sounds like it could be pretty cool - but a lot of work... so no promises.

In the meantime, I would definitely advise against purchasing stuff that you don't like.

Moving to suggestions.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    A vendor that'll allow you to remove the "NABS" sign flying around the April Fools' aura sounds like it could be pretty cool - but a lot of work... so no promises.

In the meantime, I would definitely advise against purchasing stuff that you don't like.

Moving to suggestions.
    Ya very true. Was thinking since a lot of the old Aura Effects are already in game, recoloring with small variations would save a lot of time but still make it unqiue overall. But the Vendor, Layout, and how the player's can modify the Auras defintley would take some time to think about and implement so I understand 100%.

Trust me I don't buy things I don't like. But don't mind spending money for some modifications 😉.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

@cinco you should be a politician. Is insane how you take only the part of the message that you want and ignore all the others that truly matter, you do this always. Instead of irony or sarcasm wouldn't be better some logic explanation instead? This attitude just discourages people from even caring to give any opinion, is this the goal? And i don't talk of only this thread but in general, either i agree with your answer or not

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 7 utilizzando Tapatalk

5.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #24
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,174 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sulphurea View Post
    @cinco you should be a politician. Is insane how you take only the part of the message that you want and ignore all the others that truly matter, you do this always. Instead of irony or sarcasm wouldn't be better some logic explanation instead? This attitude just discourages people from even caring to give any opinion, is this the goal? And i don't talk of only this thread but in general, either i agree with your answer or not

You want a logical explanation for my artistic choices?
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

If replies to the question of the OP then yes why not. What i say is, for as much as you consider "useless" or "stupid" a question, sarcastic reply really helps? I don't think so but that's just my opinion. The op wanted to know why, regardless the opinion of the majority wanting more simple auras (even only for eyes' sake) you keep proposing themed auras very heavy and detailed. "Is my taste" is kinda nonsense reply, cause should not depend on your taste but on satisfying the taste of the "majority" of your community. If i have 100 clients and 80 of them want blue and i keep giving them yellow is quite obvious that those 80 start asking why is that so

7.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #26
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,174 Posts

If replies to the question of the OP then yes why not. What i say is, for as much as you consider "useless" or "stupid" a question, sarcastic reply really helps? I don't think so but that's just my opinion. The op wanted to know why, regardless the opinion of the majority wanting more simple auras (even only for eyes' sake) you keep proposing themed auras very heavy and detailed. "Is my taste" is kinda nonsense reply, cause should not depend on your taste but on satisfying the taste of the "majority" of your community. If i have 100 clients and 80 of them want blue and i keep giving them yellow is quite obvious that those 80 start asking why is that so

I mean no offense to you, but perhaps the truth here is you aren't really speaking for the customer majority but for a vocal minority.

If you had 80 (or let's say 95) out of 100 customers that preferred the deluxe auras with satellites, you would continue to offer them - as per your example.

The simple truth here is that if my customers didn't respond to the deluxe auras as they do I wouldn't keep offering them.

Now I expect you'll want to argue about what the majority really wants and challenge what I know about sales, customer numbers, item usage, etc. - and that's all fine and good. If I sound sarcastic in my future replies to these challenges to my business acumen and verified game data, I apologize ;-)
    | | | |

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    I mean no offense to you, but perhaps the truth here is you aren't really speaking for the customer majority but for a vocal minority.

If you had 80 (or let's say 95) out of 100 customers that preferred the deluxe auras with satellites, you would continue to offer them - as per your example.

The simple truth here is that if my customers didn't respond to the deluxe auras as they do I wouldn't keep offering them.

Now I expect you'll want to argue about what the majority really wants and challenge what I know about sales, customer numbers, item usage, etc. - and that's all fine and good. If I sound sarcastic in my future replies to these challenges to my business acumen and verified game data, I apologize ;-)
    Lol @cinco it would be nice if we could have some of the Dark legend auras in AL
    Last edited by Roblox; 03-24-2022 at 10:23 AM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

No i can care less of majority or minority nor is my interest debating on your financial acumen. My point been addressed. If instead of replying with your previous post, you told him what you just said, then would be no issue.
    Personally if i don't like what your "artistic taste" has to offer simply i don't buy/wear it. You can also be exhausted by people complaining about it but treating your community with sarcasm is just disrespectful imho. People here can fight or trashtalk each other in very stupid ways but they not devs.
    With respect

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

No i can care less of majority or minority nor is my interest debating on your financial acumen. My point been addressed. If instead of replying with your previous post, you told him what you just said, then would be no issue.
    Personally if i don't like what your "artistic taste" has to offer simply i don't buy/wear it. You can also be exhausted by people complaining about it but treating your community with sarcasm is just disrespectful imho. People here can fight or trashtalk each other in very stupid ways but they not devs.
    With respect

The comments are enough showing that we don't want it but don't argue with the guy come on lol. Future reference to the design team should know to just give a break on these design type auras and bring back the opness but we really havnt seen a nice aura since the release of juptier for example.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Respectfully, i "argue" with whoever i decide lol i didn't offend anyone or used any bad language. I just stated an opinion. Can leave it or take it idc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Respectfully, i "argue" with whoever i decide lol i didn't offend anyone or used any bad language. I just stated an opinion. Can leave it or take it idc

Lol, alright bud but it's too early for Karen, it's just 11:33 AM in the morning go cook some eggs.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Roblox For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

I'm waiting you come to cook them for me, "bud". Put also a rose and some toasts on the serving plate please

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Sulphurea For This Useful Post:

16.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #33
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,174 Posts

Insults and salty screeds don't always warrant sarcastic comebacks... but certain posts (and certain forum personalities) definitely do.

Just a reminder for anyone who might be offended by my humanity. It's not going anywhere :-)

Closing.
    | | | |