Thanked in
    45 Posts

Default Price check: Luminary aura and dark harbringer

How much is it rn? Thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    200 Posts

According to trade forums it's gonna cost you a medusa set + yeti + jester + 3b

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I offered a luminary aura and 10b pure to the other guy but he wont accept it so i traded it for a guapo egg.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. The Following User Says Thank You to uraaa5738 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Neutrone View Post
    According to trade forums it's gonna cost you a medusa set + yeti + jester + 3b

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Hahahaha but fr howmuch rn?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by uraaa5738 View Post
    I offered a luminary aura and 10b pure to the other guy but he wont accept it so i traded it for a guapo egg.

Sent from my Redmi Note 10 Lite using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Probably 700m. My mistake, I meant to say 700B.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

I personally wouldn't pay so much for it.

You can buy Blizz which has a lot more presence in maps and details on the aura.

Even jupiter doesn't compare to Blizz because it's really hard to see jupiter aura both in town and in maps, but you can easily see Blizz.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Think people said it was 200m or 400m range.

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

I saw someone had 700M offer but probs fake, I’d say it’s 400M

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

anyone selling lumi and harbinger for 200-700m
    let me know… pay pure

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

1b+ lumi, 700+ harbinger

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

harbinger aura + ghost lb set + kershal… perfect combo

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

I’ve got a 1b offer pure by uew for luminary aura and the month before it was 400m as I have seen a guy called price bought it for this price but ofc depends on the seller it’s his item and the item is rare it might soon cost as much as frank vest or in that price range

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Killyxan View Post
    I’ve got a 1b offer pure by uew for luminary aura and the month before it was 400m as I have seen a guy called price bought it for this price but ofc depends on the seller it’s his item and the item is rare it might soon cost as much as frank vest or in that price range

Cut the bs, uew/antibaby himself owns one, not a legit offer until it is sold. And even if its sold its still questionable.

To buyers of these hypermanipulated auras:

1. Buy at your own risk, only buy at the amount you are willing to lose. If you don't mind losing 1 billion on it sure.

2. Just bear in mind this value may not stay as 1 billion and may drop to say 200-400m and you potentially losing 600m. People say its rising fast but it actually isn't as they claimed to be. Price jumps are usually very suspicious of manipulation, check the history of the traded prices and notices the names of those who claimed to have sold or bought them at certain prices.

3. Although I don't have that luxury of time (like the manipulators here in forum or game) to keep track of the same ign that offers to buy certain auras at certain prices consistently over the past few months but there are people who keep doing this and what I'm saying is you are not invisible and people do notice you.

4. Wait till gold is scarce to buy it, now gold is abundant, you would be losing a lot to buy it now. Now is good time to sell "expensive" stuff not buy.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Analytical For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Analytical View Post
    Cut the bs, uew/antibaby himself owns one, not a legit offer until it is sold. And even if its sold its still questionable.

1. Buy at your own risk, only buy at the amount you are willing to lose. If you don't mind losing 1 billion on it sure.

2. Just bear in mind this value may not stay as 1 billion and may drop to say 200-400m and you potentially losing 600m. People say its rising fast but it actually isn't as they claimed to be. Price jumps are usually very suspicious of manipulation, check the history of the traded prices and notices the names of those who claimed to have sold or bought them at certain prices.

3. Although I don't have that luxury of time (like the manipulators here in forum or game) to keep track of the same ign that offers to buy certain auras at certain prices consistently over the past few months but there are people who keep doing this and what I'm saying is you are not invisible and people do notice you.

4. Wait till gold is scarce to buy it, now gold is abundant, you would be losing a lot to buy it now. Now is good time to sell "expensive" stuff not buy.
    U need to fact check that. He did offer 1b to Killyxan, but he declined and asked a swap for his frank. So Baby bought a golem head instead cpl days ago. The only offense that I see is still using the 1b as c/o.

Price jumps aren't suspicious at all in this case, Carnival just happened. People just had more much more to spend. Inflation ain't a myth. I myself farmed 570m during Carnival in 12 days, and many more people did. Not surprised that majority of vanities and even gears had rosed 10 fold within the last month. Manipulators do exist yes, but don't generalize an item to be manipulated fully based on suspecting 1 or 2 people in the forums that insist they have a medusa set + 10b offers, these are outliers and obviously are fake sellers.

"not a legit offer until its sold" heres one for starters. Sold for ~850m

Tarlok sold his Lumi for 300m + 300 plat eggs to Prince last yr
    Jhawkj was offering 700m for Harb
    Gross was offering 750m for Harb

These people are known billionaires, never had any fake offer records, genuine players.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Ilove_Poopoo; 03-25-2022 at 10:49 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Analytical View Post

My g if I tell u I sold luminary aura for 950m~ and dark aura for 850m last month, ru gunna call bs cos I happen to come across some ppl who rlly needs it and willing to pay more? I'm not surprised if they both cost way above 1b now, I dont own any anymore. these auras is pretty much a trend, rare and had a huge demand.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post
    U need to fact check that. He did offer 1b to Killyxan, but he declined and asked a swap for his frank. So Baby bought a golem head instead cpl days ago. The only offense that I see is still using the 1b as c/o offer.

Price jumps aren't suspicious at all in this case, Carnival just happened. People just had more much more to spend. Inflation ain't a myth. I myself farmed 570m during Carnival in 12 days, and many more people did. Not surprised that majority of vanities and even gears had rosed 10 fold within the last month. Manipulators do exist yes, but don't generalize an item to be manipulated fully based on suspecting 1 or 2 people.

These people are known billionaires, never had any fake offer records, genuine players.

I called it bs cz I have seen antibaby wearing one before, I don't have that time to check like I used to anymore on what trades he has done or whether he sold or bought.

Yes thanks for bringing it up, I wasn't dismissing the fact that these price jumps could be caused by inflation coming from the Carnaval or any related gold influx event, I was referring only to this kind of huge jumps. In this case almost double and triple. It's more logical to say it's suspicious with this huge jumps than to attribute it to inflation.

The thing is I don't speak up until I keep seeing the same people offering the same suspicious offer. Those billionaires you refer to ofc have the buying power, that doesn't mean they actually will pay for it. Any billionaire can do that. That still doesn't say their offer is legit, because they are not actually buying it. Offer means you actually want to buy it, if not it can only mean you are only offering to manipulate or that you have something else you want to buy. If its the latter means the offer itself is no longer valid.

Anyway thanks for the additional information, won't bother to investigate further or dig up on any info on this, I'm posting this comment solely to warn potential buyers not to fall for these market traps that could cost hundreds of hard earned gold.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post
    U need to fact check that. He did offer 1b to Killyxan, but he declined and asked a swap for his frank. So Baby bought a golem head instead cpl days ago. The only offense that I see is still using the 1b as c/o.

Price jumps aren't suspicious at all in this case, Carnival just happened. People just had more much more to spend. Inflation ain't a myth. I myself farmed 570m during Carnival in 12 days, and many more people did. Not surprised that majority of vanities and even gears had rosed 10 fold within the last month. Manipulators do exist yes, but don't generalize an item to be manipulated fully based on suspecting 1 or 2 people in the forums that insist they have a medusa set + 10b offers, these are outliers and obviously are fake sellers.

Just for info I didn’t use this as c.o I said I got 1b offer pure by uew I would personally wait for it to go up or idk or till someone offer me for a swap for a frank vest it’s np to me if it goes down or something I don’t mind I like the aura (I’m an aura and vanity collector either way)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Killyxan View Post
    Just for info I didn’t use this as c.o I said I got 1b offer pure by uew I would personally wait for it to go up or idk or till someone offer me for a swap for a frank vest it’s np to me if it goes down or something I don’t mind I like the aura (I’m an aura and vanity collector either way)

Because you made it seem like that 1b offer still stands, "I've got a 1b offer from", so you're basically saying that the current offer is still 1b. You declined him and he spent the gold elsewhere making it invalid, and you should've worded it differently. But thanks for clarifying it to everyone that that offer isn't up-to-date anymore.

Last edited by Ilove_Poopoo; 03-25-2022 at 11:46 AM.