Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Make This Game More Enjoyable.Please.Im begging.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Default Make This Game More Enjoyable.Please.Im begging.

Its been 6 years i played this game,i know developers wont read this so i make it short.
    Feel free to critic me.Youre most welcome to do so!

Honor PvP:
    1.(Must Add)Can you add bushes?When player enters the bush they become elusive/cant be seen nor detected.You can plan an ambush in group or solo ambush.
    This will make the players plays using mind and strategies rather than having to group up and face to face everytime when both team thinks they are ready.Its so boring not gonna lie.

2.(Optional)Add MvP system and overall data after every match.(Damage done,damage taken,total heal etc).

3.Add a better winning condition instead of HIGHEST KILLS.ITS BORING BABE!!.You can add achievement like epic comeback where you still can achieve victory although you have 2 kills but enemies has 26.This is to prove that "A wealthy guy doesnt determine a skillful playstyle!".I dont know what the winning condition,you decide.

Normal PvP:
    1.I want you to observe how boring most of youtubers of AL when they post PvP contents.All they did were wait for proc,click skills,wait for skill cooldown,and kill,or die.For 6 years straight or whatever.Theres no variation or creativity of how to make the video better when all you do are spamming skills and wait for the winner.At least add something in PvP where we can use as our advantages like bushes,

2.Why have season when theres no rank?Add rank system(Different from seasonal rank).So,all of the rich player can go to their deserved rank.(I rather say they rich instead of "Pro",because you can have a genius mindset to make money but not skill to play).This will gives chance to other players who cant afford to have full arcanes or mythic experiencing pvp and enjoy the game too.Because "pro" player will enter higher rank and leaving those in lower rank.At the same time,giving more interest for them to click pvp map in world map,bottom right corner.Example for rankIDK,you know more ofc).This will attract more player to be active in pvp.

3.Idk what mode was it called but Sts team tryna at pubg-liked gameplay in this game with rpg style.But still,all it do was zone shrinking,timing and clicking skills.But at least they at obstacle,we can use our brain at this point unlike other pvp zone where there just a wide map and stone in it.Either you hide or assasinate others.I suggest you add drops like better dagger,sword,armor,etc in reciprocal of bigger map.And add rank ofcourse.
    Idk if this is good or not,you decide.I suggest add differrents ranking system for PvP,Honor PvP,and that pubg-like mode.

(I will edit this thread later,im still working lel)
    Last edited by Dracaxx; 03-21-2022 at 11:09 PM. Reason: Adding more message

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I think I speak for the community when I say this… delete your account

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dracaxx View Post
    I know developers wont read this so i make it short.

Honor PvP:
    1.(Must Add)Can you add bushes?When player enters the bush they become elusive/cant be see nor detected.
    This will make the players plays using mind and strategy rather than having to group up and face to face everytime when both team thinks they are ready.Its so boring not gonna lie.

2.(Optional)Add MvP system and overall data after every match.(Damage done,damage taken,total heal etc).

Normal PvP:

1.Why have season when theres no rank?Add rank system.So,all of the rich player can go to their deserved rank.(I rather say they rich instead of "Pro",because you can have a genius mindset to make money but not skill to play).This will prevent other players who cant afford to have full arcanes or mythic play and enjoy the game too.And ofc by playong against other with same rank.Example for rankIDK,you know more ofc).This will attract more player to be active in pvp.

(I will edit this thread later,im going to work lel)
    I fell in love with your idea. I shared few ideas and solutions for Seasonal pvp system, Rewards and fair fights.

(I like the rank idea, players can be ranked for fairer combat.)

I'm sure this rank job will also block the dummy farm.

Game for skillfull fingers +1

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Mvp system sounds great. That way no tt after matches bc u ll know if u F*ed up. The game will tell u. Also I'll add global broadcasting to ranked matches. So everyone can see and go like "damn I wanna join em too"

5.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #5
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,483 Posts

Bushes sound neat. We did this for Call of Champions.

Which PvP match types are you referring to specifically for recording match stats?

-ALS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

True,one thing sts never knew is the after-match drama.Everytime after every honor PvP or normal PvP,people will group up in windmore and badmouthing each other using bad words which cant be detected by Sts.Example:Ffuuc*(double letters),noob(which is allowed in this game) and other which led to trashtalking.With MvP system,all of participants will know who is the real noob and pro by looking at the gameplay rating.Example:1.0 >10.0

7.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #7
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,483 Posts

I'd be happy to record match stats, but some matches allow users to jump in and out, and some already have stats. What zones do you want stats for?

-ALS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by asommers View Post
    I'd be happy to record match stats, but some matches allow users to jump in and out, and some already have stats. What zones do you want stats for?

-ALS
    I guess every zones.Like Honor PvP and normal PvP.For players who always jump in and out issue,you can add a fixed match like the Poseidon ring where people gather first before every type of PvP match.(First,players wait in lobby and wait until there are 10 players.Second,start the match!)
    You can put a credit score system where this score will be deducted if a player leave the match.A low credit score will prevent the player from entering PvP mode.(This might be hard to be implemented but i'll just suggest anyway).

This might sounds stupid or idiot but can you add bots in PvP?At least whenever i enters PvP there'll be a "player".I think this is the best solution to revive PvP of Arlor and to fill the emptiness and quietness of PvP zones.(When i was queeing up for ranked honor,it takes 30mins and i just leave)

I believe all of this seems impossible to do as my ideas are way similar to MOBA rules,but ALL I WANT IS THE BEST FOR MY CHILDHOOD GAME!!MY CHILDHOOD GAME!!!!!!Got banned two times doesnt change the way i love this game not gonma lie.

Imagine Arcane Legends being active again,and my Mom and her friends knew abaout this game.It'll be beautiful,yes...beautiful .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

+1 on the mvp system

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

+1 for rank system , that would make pvp more active

Ok'Tal Prisonㅤ Youtube:ㅤㅤ Gaming Apostle JㅤGuild:ㅤ <Apostle>
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dracaxx View Post
    Its been 6 years i played this game,i know developers wont read this so i make it short.
    Feel free to critic me.Youre most welcome to do so!

Honor PvP:
    1.(Must Add)Can you add bushes?When player enters the bush they become elusive/cant be seen nor detected.You can plan an ambush in group or solo ambush.
    This will make the players plays using mind and strategies rather than having to group up and face to face everytime when both team thinks they are ready.Its so boring not gonna lie.

3.Add a better winning condition instead of HIGHEST KILLS.ITS BORING BABE!!.You can add achievement like epic comeback where you still can achieve victory although you have 2 kills but enemies has 26.This is to prove that "A wealthy guy doesnt determine a skillful playstyle!".I dont know what the winning condition,you decide.

Normal PvP:
    1.I want you to observe how boring most of youtubers of AL when they post PvP contents.All they did were wait for proc,click skills,wait for skill cooldown,and kill,or die.For 6 years straight or whatever.Theres no variation or creativity of how to make the video better when all you do are spamming skills and wait for the winner.At least add something in PvP where we can use as our advantages like bushes,

2.Why have season when theres no rank?Add rank system(Different from seasonal rank).So,all of the rich player can go to their deserved rank.(I rather say they rich instead of "Pro",because you can have a genius mindset to make money but not skill to play).This will gives chance to other players who cant afford to have full arcanes or mythic experiencing pvp and enjoy the game too.Because "pro" player will enter higher rank and leaving those in lower rank.At the same time,giving more interest for them to click pvp map in world map,bottom right corner.Example for rankIDK,you know more ofc).This will attract more player to be active in pvp.

3.Idk what mode was it called but Sts team tryna at pubg-liked gameplay in this game with rpg style.But still,all it do was zone shrinking,timing and clicking skills.But at least they at obstacle,we can use our brain at this point unlike other pvp zone where there just a wide map and stone in it.Either you hide or assasinate others.I suggest you add drops like better dagger,sword,armor,etc in reciprocal of bigger map.And add rank ofcourse.
    Idk if this is good or not,you decide.I suggest add differrents ranking system for PvP,Honor PvP,and that pubg-like mode.

(I will edit this thread later,im still working lel)
    not gonna lie Pocket legends pvp seems way more interesting than arcane legends pvp. +1 to your ideas.

LINKS CAN HACK YOU, now visit the wiki ;D
    https://arcanelegends.fandom.com/wik...e_Legends_Wiki