Thread: Your merching stories / tactics

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,065 Posts

Default Your merching stories / tactics

Since the subject has been the economy lately, leave some of your interesting stories / tacticts you have encountered / used.
    One of my tactics is to browse the auction very oftenly, this allows me to learn prices at an easier rate and score some mega profits when someone lists an item cheap. I bought a terror blade in auction for 15m when it was worth 40m.
    Another tactic I have which I currently am doing is say if an item exists and you want it; you know its price down to the point. My case is heroic garlic, I have been hoarding this egg lately and right now its listed for 43m in the auc but when I go to purchase one in the towns of arlor people will say offer and I will offer 40m. They want 42m so I decline knowing for a fact they will later get tired of trying to sell the egg for 42 because it won't sell for 42 and so they will go to me to sell it for 40. Happens all the time.
    What I hate about buying items, I go to purchase an item worth maybe 1m for 850k and the seller is like "you are rich do 2m". Just because someone is "rich" doesn't mean they should pay more.
    I don't remember stories of my purchases much since I don't lowball or get into conflicts with people for overpricing because I just say ok and leave. Except the time I was working on making a video of opening 999x elite gold warchest iii and the problem was obtaining the chests at the correct price. I noticed one guy by the name of "Hiaxiseey" was selling like hundreds of these chests in the auction for 2x their normal price. So logically I pm him to buy them all at their normal price and this dude goes into his mental mode and goes on blast cursing me out. He later is kicked from the guilds he joins for cursing, he joins my guild and I instantly kick him. He has been on my ignore list since.
    Someone over prices I just say ok and leave, they later come back wanting to accept your offer.

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Encryptions; 03-21-2022 at 11:14 PM.