Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Your merching stories / tactics

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Lmao, any of yall still attacking Encryptions about bloons still are pathetic honestly I pity the people who get so worked up over this game as though it is an integral part of your life. The past is the past move on you can't change it.

thanks for the merching tips g'day - atoned
    The measure of intelligence is the ability to change.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

in fact, sometimes here in the forum we have conflicting beliefs, sometimes we are the same, sometimes we have an enemy here who is a person and sometimes we protect each other. but it would be ok to just leave the old anger or mistake and forget. just cut the rope on red ballons and let it fly to forget the hatred. past is past and time to forget the past now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    524 Posts

You really need to get a life. That post is disgusting and I'm surprised it was allowed.
    It's....a.... game. The way you and some others think and behave is disturbing and you should be ashamed of yourself.
    I just hope you come to realise how stupid and uneducated your contribution makes you look.
    Last edited by Cinco; 03-22-2022 at 11:56 AM. Reason: Don't feed the trolls; report them.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Susanne For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by snakeeyes View Post
    in fact, sometimes here in the forum we have conflicting beliefs, sometimes we are the same, sometimes we have an enemy here who is a person and sometimes we protect each other. but it would be ok to just leave the old anger or mistake and forget. just cut the rope on red ballons and let it fly to forget the hatred. past is past and time to forget the past now.
    well said snakeeyes, if others shared your open mindedness the world would be a better place. - atoned
    The measure of intelligence is the ability to change.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Susanne View Post
    You really need to get a life. That post is disgusting and I'm surprised it was allowed.
    It's....a.... game. The way you and some others think and behave is disturbing and you should be ashamed of yourself.
    I just hope you come to realise how stupid and uneducated your contribution makes you look.
    Sadly majority of the friendly casual player base in this game left around 2017. So this type of toxicity is pretty common nowadays :/

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Well ide say one of the quickest profits for me was when I found jaguar hands in the auction for 10m and sold it for I think close to 100m the same day. This was years ago. I only caught this because I go through the auction house every few minutes while I'm online

Another was buying a crypt aura for 180 and selling it for 250m within a week

I have another crypt aura now I got for 200m a few weeks ago and just got offer 280m on it.

Buying 500m worth of keys and when I sold them all I made 250m+ in profit

Balloons getting them for 50 a year later selling them for 200m these are just a few of them

Ghost vest getting it for 300 and selling it for 550 down the road

Also spending 1700 plat on marvelous arlorian crates and getting complete garbage and the last one I got a arlorian winged vest for rog and ended up selling it for 200m

And this is not to brag in any way. I've lost hundreds of millions as well along the way. I've declined to buy items and the next week they are worth 2x / 3x what they were originally going for. One if the quickest ways I've lost gold was

Buying green arlor set for rog 100m in a few days they were re-released and I panicked like many other and sold it for 10m.

Buying arlorian wings 410m and selling them for 200

And I've lost ALOT more mainly in small deals I'll lose 5m 10m 20m but they add up

I can tell you these because I note my purchases down. The only thing I don't note down when I buy is pve gear I plan to use. And collectables because hardly do I ever consider selling them once I have them

And all I have to say is a the most successful merchants never goes around saying "buying all at merch price" trust me there is better tactics then saying I'll buy your stuff for dirt cheap come to me and nobody else. You'll get a lot more deals if you don't say that. The richest merchant are the guys who you don't even know are merchants

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by marblealaena; 03-22-2022 at 08:15 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

putting a good title is the best merch tricked

put "rare" when its not a rare item
    put "paying good/extra" when you need to low ball
    put "rush" when u have the time to go surfing and bitching
    put “OP” when its not an OP gear, just average
    Last edited by pentaboom; 03-23-2022 at 01:24 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

I think call out someone in forums is against toss. You should remove ign who tt from ur thread and email suport if u wish to report. Mods can delete ur thread

Στάλθηκε από το LDN-L21 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk