Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: invisibilty?!?!?!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

This is legitimate inquiry. I've seen two kinds of invisibility. I thought one was skill, one was hack. But I couldn't find "invisibility" ranked. In one instance, one player was visible via his team color ring in CTF, but player himself completely invisible, only the team color ring and player name. I was like... huh???? How do I get that? In another instance I rushed to rev station and was hoping to rev blood and suddenly I got crit and was killed. Absolutely _NO ONE_ visiibly near me. Doubt it was ping as my connection was good at that time. I usually don't PVP when my connection sukky because no point.

Thx.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

I've found that players who are lagging make themselves invisible without knowing it. I highly doubt its a hack now, just another bug in the system due to many players playing. if you find yourself being attacked with no one there, swarm and run.

Lady_Pebbles

Quote Originally Posted by Itisi:713514
    I've found that players who are lagging make themselves invisible without knowing it. I highly doubt its a hack now, just another bug in the system due to many players playing. if you find yourself being attacked with no one there, swarm and run.

Shouldn't it be the oposite then? I be lagging like hell and teleport in PvP & players still see me but when Im not lagging I get invisible players attacking me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lady_Pebbles View Post

Shouldn't it be the oposite then? I be lagging like hell and teleport in PvP & players still see me but when Im not lagging I get invisible players attacking me.

I really have no idea, Its just what I see at times.