Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: For anyone looking for some pvp at lower levels…

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Default For anyone looking for some pvp at lower levels…

Not sure about all the levels but I am aware that 48 pvp is active as of right now and we have daily clashes if anyone is interested in coming down to 48 to play hmu in game ign “Atoned” or add my discord niko#1129

Would love to clash with some more people! Gears aren’t outrageously overpriced at that level and you don’t need para items to be “OP” glintstone set works nicely for each class ofc there are some better equips to use like rendtail and planar pendent but i’m without these better gears and still having a good time!

Hope to see some more of you soon! - Atoned
    The measure of intelligence is the ability to change.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Repent For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Yeah and some rare weapons like roman weaps who's better than arcane weaps and rachnarus rog weap that can be brought 60m+ and descent awakes for 80m+ and with some old players who have broke items and spared items for sale like twice the price they've brought. Match is kinda slow but if you played against non-toxic players out there its gonna be fun :>

Sent from my RMX1911 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Well, I personally have spent 100m mainly just awakening my gear with blue awakes ... idk man sometimes you find some op items for cheap but if gold is the issue I would say just play endgame and do honor pvp.

Most importantly do whatever you find fun.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Repent For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Im playing 48 pvp and 61 till now, I'm just saying some facts. So if someone wants to join, they will be aware :>> and lastly Honor sucks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Legendssarcane View Post
    Yeah and some rare weapons like roman weaps who's better than arcane weaps and rachnarus rog weap that can be brought 60m+ and descent awakes for 80m+ and with some old players who have broke items and spared items for sale like twice the price they've brought. Match is kinda slow but if you played against non-toxic players out there its gonna be fun :>

now they use lvl 45 festival daggers. Who knows how few of em there are but i heard price was 40m for clean

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Lawpvp For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lawpvp View Post
    now they use lvl 45 festival daggers. Who knows how few of em there are but i heard price was 40m for clean
    Yeah, so it's up on them though 48 is kinda not balance in terms of PvP. Just my experienced and observations. But it is still fun! So if anyone wants to join, go on 48 and explore the style of PvP and have fun :>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Im playing 48 pvp and 61 till now, I'm just saying some facts. So if someone wants to join, they will be aware :>> and lastly Honor sucks.

Yes it is pricey but pvp has always been sadly. At least honor fixed the price issue only wish pvp kills would actually count...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Yeah, so it's up on them though 48 is kinda not balance in terms of PvP. Just my experienced and observations. But it is still fun! So if anyone wants to join, go on 48 and explore the style of PvP and have fun :>

I would love to know who u are becuz seems like u have absolutly no idea how 48 works tbh yes rogs with rach-roman-festive dags are "OP" but its not the zone rogs are stupid even at honor where dumbs says its "balanced" its not the items its the character

Enviado desde mi SM-G960U mediante Tapatalk

12. The Following User Says Thank You to brian98 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by brian98 View Post
    I would love to know who u are becuz seems like u have absolutly no idea how 48 works tbh yes rogs with rach-roman-festive dags are "OP" but its not the zone rogs are stupid even at honor where dumbs says its "balanced" its not the items its the character

Yes, your playstyle will determine if you do well in PVP but your build is the most important thing. Not sure on rog equips but thanks for the information Brian!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Yes mr/mscovid, we know how 48 works

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

I'm not saying that "stupid" the zone of 48, there are few players and old players out there who would love to clash, and some are just to ruin and some for vs till no clash happens. 48 is good but it's about roles of your clash, some players love to have KDR even though their class is not a rogue andl it's kinda outdated if they only used arcane weaps which is better for clash and somehow in vs, and roman weap which some old player used this as against toxic rogue players.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

I'm not saying that "stupid" the zone of 48, there are few players and old players out there who would love to clash, and some are just to ruin and some for vs till no clash happens. 48 is good but it's about roles of your clash, some players love to have KDR even though their class is not a rogue andl it's kinda outdated if they only used arcane weaps which is better for clash and somehow in vs, and roman weap which some old player used this as against toxic rogue players.

Again roman and rach and all those weps are only usefull with rogs cuz rogs are dead brain character even with the fishing rod wep they farm but for the rest war and mage best weps are the arcs and dont tell me u wanna 1v1 with a war cuz thats next lvl of ignorance also mage its not for 1v1 only rogs are made for all senarios cuz thats what sts want crazy crit no CD and insane dps and since they made the game paytowin with awakens rogs just broken everywhere

17. The Following User Says Thank You to brian98 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Again roman and rach and all those weps are only usefull with rogs cuz rogs are dead brain character even with the fishing rod wep they farm but for the rest war and mage best weps are the arcs and dont tell me u wanna 1v1 with a war cuz thats next lvl of ignorance also mage its not for 1v1 only rogs are made for all senarios cuz thats what sts want crazy crit no CD and insane dps and since they made the game paytowin with awakens rogs just broken everywhere

Chill dont make mad Im sayin about "toxic-players" especially those old players too who tends to kill randomly than to wait or to have clash which results that mage nor tank unmatched against rogue in terms of 1v1 especially because of unbalanced weap in vs chill your brain

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Its a "fact" not an "ignorance" I just want them to aware before entering the zone :> so they'll know what roles they fit in

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Its a "fact" not an "ignorance" I just want them to aware before entering the zone :> so they'll know what roles they fit in

Aight ok xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    200 Posts

Hmm I still have some of my 48 gear so I might check it out.

Some questions though. Is everyone in one big guild or are there a bunch of other guilds?

And I see people talking about roman candles and the other one (forgot the name). Are these legendaries currently better than the arcanes O.o. Haven't touched twinks in a while so I'm curious. 48 and 41 were my favourites cuz things were more or less balanced to an extent.

Edit: second weapon I'm talking about is rachnarus or whatever it's called.
    Last edited by Neutrone; 03-22-2022 at 02:51 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Neutrone View Post
    Hmm I still have some of my 48 gear so I might check it out.

Some questions though. Is everyone in one big guild or are there a bunch of other guilds?

And I see people talking about roman candles and the other one (forgot the name). Are these legendaries currently better than the arcanes O.o. Haven't touched twinks in a while so I'm curious. 48 and 41 were my favourites cuz things were more or less balanced to an extent.

Edit: second weapon I'm talking about is rachnarus or whatever it's called.
    Yes those weps are only usefull for rogs arc weps its still best option at mage and war theres like 3 guilds rn not everyone in a same one cuz that kill the zone

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    200 Posts

Yes those weps are only usefull for rogs arc weps its still best option at mage and war theres like 3 guilds rn not everyone in a same one cuz that kill the zone

Wonderful ty, I mainly played mage so I'm looking forward to going back. I still have my entomancer rifle which I remember was really great, second to only arcane staff. Now I just need to know what stats I'll need as a mage currently and I'll be good to go

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Neutrone View Post
    Wonderful ty, I mainly played mage so I'm looking forward to going back. I still have my entomancer rifle which I remember was really great, second to only arcane staff. Now I just need to know what stats I'll need as a mage currently and I'll be good to go
    As ento gun is not a good wep tbh and for stats best option is armor awakens nothing else best pets stats are the same arc lov,arc bemine,heroic leto is good if u wnna be very tanky pets aa glow,nekro,heroic cotton

25. The Following User Says Thank You to brian98 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

PvP is dead. Leave the horse be.
    76 Lethoiun 71 Hymns 58 Selfocracy
    "Even the smallest person can change the course of the future." J.R.R Tolkien