Thread: For anyone looking for some pvp at lower levels…

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

I'm not saying that "stupid" the zone of 48, there are few players and old players out there who would love to clash, and some are just to ruin and some for vs till no clash happens. 48 is good but it's about roles of your clash, some players love to have KDR even though their class is not a rogue andl it's kinda outdated if they only used arcane weaps which is better for clash and somehow in vs, and roman weap which some old player used this as against toxic rogue players.

Sent from my RMX1911 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Legendssarcane View Post
    I'm not saying that "stupid" the zone of 48, there are few players and old players out there who would love to clash, and some are just to ruin and some for vs till no clash happens. 48 is good but it's about roles of your clash, some players love to have KDR even though their class is not a rogue andl it's kinda outdated if they only used arcane weaps which is better for clash and somehow in vs, and roman weap which some old player used this as against toxic rogue players.

Again roman and rach and all those weps are only usefull with rogs cuz rogs are dead brain character even with the fishing rod wep they farm but for the rest war and mage best weps are the arcs and dont tell me u wanna 1v1 with a war cuz thats next lvl of ignorance also mage its not for 1v1 only rogs are made for all senarios cuz thats what sts want crazy crit no CD and insane dps and since they made the game paytowin with awakens rogs just broken everywhere

Enviado desde mi SM-G960U mediante Tapatalk

3. The Following User Says Thank You to brian98 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by brian98 View Post
    Again roman and rach and all those weps are only usefull with rogs cuz rogs are dead brain character even with the fishing rod wep they farm but for the rest war and mage best weps are the arcs and dont tell me u wanna 1v1 with a war cuz thats next lvl of ignorance also mage its not for 1v1 only rogs are made for all senarios cuz thats what sts want crazy crit no CD and insane dps and since they made the game paytowin with awakens rogs just broken everywhere

Chill dont make mad Im sayin about "toxic-players" especially those old players too who tends to kill randomly than to wait or to have clash which results that mage nor tank unmatched against rogue in terms of 1v1 especially because of unbalanced weap in vs chill your brain

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by brian98 View Post

Its a "fact" not an "ignorance" I just want them to aware before entering the zone :> so they'll know what roles they fit in

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Legendssarcane View Post
    Its a "fact" not an "ignorance" I just want them to aware before entering the zone :> so they'll know what roles they fit in

Aight ok xD