Thread: Current Twink

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Default Current Twink

Hey guys, we were luckily honored with a nerf on twink items, but a lot of you are still complaining so lets bring it in!

L25 Elite Armors - Many hate on them not being "og" And that many of you want to do og pvp. I personally love the change on the armors because the bonus hp makes the pvp not really nukey, but bears can tank a lot. A slight change on few of them, like adding stats -> hit, dodge, crit And making them atleast 122 str/Dex/int needed to use would help to mages not using str.
    But I dont think making them not usable for pvp Is the way to go. A slight changes should come in for sure.

L10 Valentine Rings & Amulets - personally love them as part of pvp, but making levels under l20 a little bit tanky/nukey. Maybe giving the stats from them to l25 ones?

Buffs/Nerfs on Classes - People keep coming out with that birds/rhinos cant compete. A little buff on dmg would trully help em.
    Mages & Bears... Really tough, since they Always dominated the lvls of pvp, honestly think that it takes skill to compete in bear vs mage, but many mages can argue about it. Leave it in comments for sure.

Thats all from me. Enjoy the PVP my dudes!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Zaprodanej For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

I think bear vs mage is fair HOWEVER, bear is extremely high skill cap at 40. A good mage > a good bear.

An insane bear > an insane mage.

Hope you understand what I mean. Bear is good at 40 but using a no taunt no dodge build allows you to free up points for important debuffs.

Rhinos can compete, just not vs 40 mage. It's quite unusual to ask for a class buff if they cant do well in just one zone. They did pretty well in 71 and 77, also they're doing amazingly at 32. A rhino buff would break L32 (which is probably the most balanced lvl)

A bird buff is warranted I agree.

Whamm and val ring and ammy feels ok to use. Far better than what we had before. If it has to be nerfed, it has to be accompanied by several changes like nerf to val ring and ammy and global critical damage modifier nerf. If any of these do not happen with whamm nerf, everything will be ruined.

Pvp is a whole lot better than before there's no argument but that doesn't mean it's perfect either (hence why some people asking for class buffs).

If there's potential for betterment, it must be sought out.

I 100% agree with increasing whamm requirement to 100 str or 122 str. Tanky mages is the main reason for other classes for not competing and would fix many's complaints with twinking atm.
    Last edited by Vapourised; 03-26-2022 at 09:01 AM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

The level squish condensed the amount of brackets, so the population in each bracket has increased a lot. Where it was spread out between 12 brackets prior to the squish, there are now only 5 low level brackets, leading to more players in Tutuapp 9Apps Showbox each bracket.
    Last edited by braketlot; 05-26-2022 at 05:17 AM.