Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview - The Elite Zodias Campaign! New AP's! New Rewards!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

thankyouu, literally chnged my mind about selling this bow

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Krish Sasukae View Post
    @Cinco can you prepond the easter by 1 week early please from 7 th April
    Would be perfect to be this week because none (except lb players) are farming elite zodias now, also dm is nerfed so there is no point in doing anything in this game right now.

Trimis de pe al meu NX659J folosind Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Analytical View Post
    Sounds like a selfish request, if all mythics are available from elites, people don't need to open locks which will affect sts income.

You can however suggest them to rotate only one type or piece of mythic is lootable out of the 4 pieces. Since belt is already common enough, I would suggest to at least keep one piece out of the four mythic pieces (the mythic weapons) to be exclusively lootable from locks. For example, every 2 weeks, the elite will have a low chance to drop either one of this: mythic helm, mythic armor, in rotation.
    +1. I remember waiting patiently for 5/5 mireguard, best farming days I've had

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Loxed AL View Post
    Would be perfect to be this week because none (except lb players) are farming elite zodias now, also dm is nerfed so there is no point in doing anything in this game right now.

Trimis de pe al meu NX659J folosind Tapatalk
    Right , would love it if it would be prepond.

Sent from my M2101K6G using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

hello sts, I and some friends who use Char Sorcerrer really hope that sts can give a little Buff to Weapon Mythic 81 (Aquaris Staff and Hyperos Gun), to be honest, the current use of Mage weapons is not as good as Warrior and Rogue's. Please be considered.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Haruskah View Post
    hello sts, I and some friends who use Char Sorcerrer really hope that sts can give a little Buff to Weapon Mythic 81 (Aquaris Staff and Hyperos Gun), to be honest, the current use of Mage weapons is not as good as Warrior and Rogue's. Please be considered.

What do you mean with "Sorcerrer weapon not as good as ather weapon"?
    You never now how hard to proc Pisces dagger man, don't know how weak the marianos bow now man...

Ok'Tal Prisonㅤ Youtube:ㅤㅤ Gaming Apostle JㅤGuild:ㅤ <Apostle>
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

would it make sense for the elite bosses to drop arcane 76 items?

LINKS CAN HACK YOU, now visit the wiki ;D
    https://arcanelegends.fandom.com/wik...e_Legends_Wiki

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by aikl View Post
    thanks Cinco. Looking forward to this. Hopefully rogues will be useful again and get invited in elite pts.
    yeh lol. elite ekenta has 20m hp i swear

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ploid View Post
    Does it make any difference if Warriors can still kill bosses faster than Rogs?

I personally don't see a reason as to why Warriors were given 2 weapons designed to kill bosses when that's Rog's specialty.

Again. A line needs to be drawn separating classes from one another to make them more reliant on each other.

Mages are supposed to be AoE damage dealers to clean mobs. Aquaris proc does this nicely, so what's the point of giving it Health and Armor Proc?

Warrior's role is to do MEDIUM damage and highly tanky, and someone who can aggro the mobs allowing Mages to clear.

Rog are supposed to be either a marksmen with Bow, or an Assassin with Daggers. Boss killers, and bursting mobs (hence polaris proc made more sense on them to me)

It's time we made every class rely on each other and make maps requiring all of them to play a defined roles so each class can shine in their respective manner.

EVG is a good example for warrior now, they aggro the mobs so Mages can clear the mobs, and Rogs can kill the boss. See? This is a perfect example on how classes should be.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk
    the 81 warrior mythics had me stumped as well lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by marblealaena View Post
    Got the art team rethinking there careers

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
    their* careers. lol had to sorry

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Sounds like a selfish request, if all mythics are available from elites, people don't need to open locks which will affect sts income.

You can however suggest them to rotate only one type or piece of mythic is lootable out of the 4 pieces. Since belt is already common enough, I would suggest to at least keep one piece out of the four mythic pieces (the mythic weapons) to be exclusively lootable from locks. For example, every 2 weeks, the elite will have a low chance to drop either one of this: mythic helm, mythic armor, in rotation.
    u sparked an idea in me. which is....a loot day! yes like 2x nightmare raid loot. it shall be named mythic loot day hahahaha

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Despite sounding more thoughtful, the suggestion remains one sided and lacks perspectives from a plat player as well as developer side. I'm not claiming myself to be all knowing here nor that my suggestion is the best, but at the least at this point it addresses the issue from both side thoroughly. If of course anyone can come up with a better win-win suggestion, would be happy to open my ears to it too.

Now back to the reasoning of your suggestion, I'm gonna show why low drop rates doesn't reduce the supply of these mythics.

Almost all mythic, arcanes and heroics have low drop rates be it from locks or from event maps (arcanite events, eggsavier, windmore event etc). The key difference lies in the ones who are supplying these rare drops/loots.

For locks:
    Even with only a handful of people opening locks, the supply of arcanes and mythic is enough to make price drop drastically every single time a new locks is released.

From maps:
    Relative to the amount of people who open locks, there are far more people who are non payers and farm more often. This means ANYONE (both plat and non plat players, rich and poor players) can stand a chance to get the drop. So having low drop rates doesn't even matter at all when you have sufficient numbers to make up for it.

That's to say, in the case where rare loots are exclusively from locks even with low drop rates, the price still fall significantly enough to discentivize further openings, i.e. the rate at which locks becomes useless to open as opposed to just buying elite awakes or keys from store, I guess I don't have to dig too much as it's logical to see locks openers spend more platinum to hopefully get a good loot, a better plat to gold ratio.

So now assuming sts allow all types of mythic drops to be available from maps, the price will drop even more, which of course makes it more affordable for people to get themselves one, which not only makes it less worth while to run for non-plat players, it also makes it worse for plat players to open locks.

A simple obervational example is
    When no new locks - price of arcanes, mythics and other rare stuff from locks is stable and relatively fix
    When new locks is present - more openings, price of the rare and exclusive loots drop significantly.
    (You can see this in 76 arcanes, 81 mythics)

Which is why it brings to one possible suggestion I could come up with, is to allow mythics drops but in rotation. And never all at once. So even in the worst case scenario where one piece out of the 4 mythic pieces drop in price, locks openers won't be discentivized enough to stop opening them and farmers too can be happy farming.

Sent from my LIO-L29 using Tapatalk
    i think d plan is for the zodians to get the mythics stolen by the elite bosses once the arcanes are here. idk why lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

A new artifact with a damage or hp buff would be nice. Its bes. 2 years and less than 30% of players have the 76 arcane artifact

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

It’s been a lot of fun racing with other players to see who procs first in new elite context! Thanks! 👍🏽

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

@Cinco Can you guys fix the Arcane Wawes Vanity Helm for Wars? I wanna use it like the Poseidon crown. My problem is only the War's hair is not showed (if you wanna use hair whit the crown) like the poseidon crown or like the rogues-mages can chage hair when wearing the Wawes helm... Thats little improve can help this helm to be more unique.