Thread: Why ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Default Why ?

Why do we have luck % and reroll % in the game but they dont even work in eggzavier it doesnt make sense,there is,also some eggs are still hella expensive i tought this event was provided to make eggs balanced in price. But seems like it doesnt even matter you can wait 1 year or 2 eggs still going to be expensive deal with it xD.

Envoyé de mon JKM-LX1 en utilisant Tapatalk
    Last edited by Mehdikillerd; 03-29-2022 at 09:03 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    334 Posts

Luck works and the majority of the eggs are dirt cheap. Can't expect every egg to have the same drop rates lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mehdikillerd View Post
    Why do we have luck % and reroll % in the game but they dont even work in eggzavier it doesnt make sense,there is,also some eggs are still hella expensive i tought this event was provided to make eggs balanced in price. But seems like it doesnt even matter you can wait 1 year or 2 eggs still going to be expensive deal with it xD.

Who say luck/reroll doesnt help???? It helps a ton in this event....even dev have clarify that luck/reroll can reroll up to Arcane/Heroic.....i myself use luck elix+pet+luck gear and loots nearly 100 Arcane+Heroic already....the more luck/reroll you got the better chance to reroll to Arcane/Heroic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post
    Luck works and the majority of the eggs are dirt cheap. Can't expect every egg to have the same drop rates lol.
    I tested with double timur double elixirs gear for a day turned out the next day i made more eggs while not using luck or reroll its just an illusion, its never consistent, there are people that have over 30 heroics 50 arcanes without luck, you would think that you will get more heroics with 160%luck turns out it doesnt matter what you have its an illusion, maybe helps in easter more idk, also im talking about heroic samael or Heroic grimm for example its actually been years of eggzaviers and they never even hit 10m while everything else gets balanced, now go a head and check how much are heroic samael and heroic grimm rn in auction in eggzavier 2022, why is that a thing ?
    Last edited by Mehdikillerd; 03-29-2022 at 11:20 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

I tested with double timur double elixirs gear for a day turned out the next day i made more eggs while not using luck or reroll its just an illusion, its never consistent, there are people that have over 30 heroics 50 arcanes without luck, you would think that you will get more heroics with 160%luck turns out it doesnt matter what you have its an illusion, maybe helps in easter more idk, also im talking about heroic samael or Heroic grimm for example its actually been years of eggzaviers and they never even hit 10m while everything else gets balanced, now go a head and check how much are heroic samael and heroic grimm rn in auction in eggzavier 2022, why is that a thing ?
    Another delusional guy, bet he also believed in "Timur reduces gold loot" hoax from the past.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    334 Posts

I tested with double timur double elixirs gear for a day turned out the next day i made more eggs while not using luck or reroll its just an illusion, its never consistent, there are people that have over 30 heroics 50 arcanes without luck, you would think that you will get more heroics with 160%luck turns out it doesnt matter what you have its an illusion, maybe helps in easter more idk.
    Luck works, it's the probability a re-roll would occur, the more you have doesn't mean you get luckier in looting the rarer arcane or heroic you desire. The probability of a re-roll occurring is between 0 and 1, whether it happens (having 100% luck) or not (having less than 100% luck). Also, re-roll has its own rules, if your initial loots are:

Common to Epic: A re-roll upgrades it to the next higher rarity if the lootable avails, otherwise retain your first drop.
    Legendary & Mythic: A re-roll would roll another item from the same lootable, if it rolls a better rarity then it upgrades to that, otherwise your first drop retains
    Arcane & Heroic: No re-roll would occur

The key in having the most arcane and heroic drops is the amount of rolls you do overtime. By having 100% luck, you are always given a second chance to roll another item from the lootable whenever you loot something legendary or mythic. Statistically speaking, you're more likely to amass more arcanes and heroics with luck than without.

im talking about heroic samael or Heroic grimm for example its actually been years of eggzaviers and they never even hit 10m while everything else gets balanced, now go a head and check how much are heroic samael and heroic grimm rn in auction in eggzavier 2022, why is that a thing ?
    Because supply and demand? These are the most unique and valuable heroics eversince, they have lower drop rates compared to the rest? But nonetheless, people still pay for the price tag.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Go read this. Nobody cares if you tested. You could test 24/7 for the entire event and your evidence would still be anecdotal. Try to learn about probability statistics. It's funny because you think that you looted more eggs without luck. All you did by not using luck was rob yourself of more eggs. This is a fact. If you had used luck 24/7 100% of the time instead of "testing" for a day with it off, you would have looted more arcs/heroics. It's irrefutable because math. You played yourself

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...n-about-reroll

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Lawpvp For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lawpvp View Post
    Go read this. Nobody cares if you tested. You could test 24/7 for the entire event and your evidence would still be anecdotal. Try to learn about probability statistics. It's funny because you think that you looted more eggs without luck. All you did by not using luck was rob yourself of more eggs. This is a fact. If you had used luck 24/7 100% of the time instead of "testing" for a day with it off, you would have looted more arcs/heroics. It's irrefutable because math. You played yourself

I used mostly reroll which means its garbage then ok got it its still not consistent is all im saying

Last edited by Mehdikillerd; 03-29-2022 at 01:35 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

I used mostly reroll which means its garbage then ok got it

luck and reroll are the same. Don't use it if you want less eggs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lawpvp View Post

If the game was self explanatory i wouldnt come here waste my time, there is absolutely no tutorials ingame there will be always a guy like me not knowing whats the difference so dont judge
    Last edited by Mehdikillerd; 03-29-2022 at 01:42 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xyv.io View Post
    Another delusional guy, bet he also believed in "Timur reduces gold loot" hoax from the past.
    nice this forums became exactly like twitter,judge without even knowing whats my first name, i hate being here now.

Last edited by Mehdikillerd; 03-29-2022 at 01:52 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

If the game was self explanatory i wouldnt come here waste my time, there is absolutely no tutorials ingame there will be always a guy like me not knowing whats the difference so dont judge
    I'm not judging but try to read the front page of the General Discussion before making another thread on the same topic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts

(Probably) The reason you think Luck is not working is because you are not adding in the fact of multiple loot tables.

Before you even get loot, you roll a loot table. That random generation alone could make day by day comparisons drastically different(in my opinion). There are probably 4+ loot tables(Random Guess).

Also for the Luck Skeptics, consider this: How can Luck be making your drops worse(this applies to Gold Drops too) when the process of items or gold happen Before luck is even calculated?

Gl & hf

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

nice this forums became exactly like twitter,judge without even knowing whats my first name, i hate being here now.

when you post on a public forums and expect people to agree with everything you say makes you sound ignorant
    The measure of intelligence is the ability to change.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Repent View Post
    when you post on a public forums and expect people to agree with everything you say makes you sound ignorant
    Yes im a ignorant stupid guy playing a video game, thank you for reminding me that was nice. Your smarter whats next boring.

Last edited by Mehdikillerd; 03-29-2022 at 03:25 PM.