Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: I used [redacted] to sign in...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Default I used [redacted] to sign in...

I played this game many years and never would of stopped but my devices died. I never authenticated my email because it isn't a real email address and I didn't want to foolishly lock myself out of the account. The devices I used to play on died on me, so there is no way to log on an already authenticated account and change my sign in. I just ignored the authentication option but now that my devices have died it's impossible to get into my account. I never purchased any platinum (poor) in game at all... I just did free plat offers rarely. Even if I did it would of tried emailing a non existent email address [redacted]. my x girlfriend helped me get platinum somehow but the email of course went to an unreal address or possibly her email. I've tried talking to support and they must have proof I purchased platinum (which there is no proof because I didn't purchase any) I can log on forums.. but am forever locked out of my character I worked hard on because I am a free to play gamer. I collected millions worth of rares for years and loved this game fully... Now it's like a friend died and I'm not verified to even go to their grave unless I prove I did something for said friend. The friend helped me.. I didn't help the friend. I would have paid for plat but life isn't that easy for everyone. So now I can't change my email to a correct email account unless I pay hundreds of dollars to repair my crappy old laptop just to be able to log in on an already authenticated device?!?!? Truly I hope devs or someone can help me.. my problem is unusual I understand.. but I am right here signed into forums talking about it. Will anyone at Spacetime help me please.. I have been a friend to this community since I began playing... I would spend my extra time helping low levels learn to be pros.. time was my only currency.. don't punish me because I didn't buy plat please. I would love to come back and farm and be part of the community again if y'all would let me back in. Thanks in advance for whoever reads this with a kind heart.
    Last edited by Futumsh; 03-30-2022 at 03:39 PM.

2.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,900 Posts

Since you used a fake email address that you obviously can't get access to, unless you still have a device/browser with access (in which case you can just change the email in game), your only option is to contact support, prove to their satisfaction that the account is and has always been yours, and have them change the email address to one you do have access to.

Support is here: https://support.spacetimestudios.com...s/requests/new