Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Brief Overview of DL: Rare Market

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Question Brief Overview of DL: Rare Market

Hello dear players and development team,
    Here I present for you a brief introduction about the things you need to know before you jump into Trading rare items.

Game : Dark Legends

Question : How many Rare items are on DL ?
    Answer : There are a few Rare items on Game like Helix, Firestar, Firejewel, Moonstone of Grind, Beast Stone of Drive, Blood Stone of Spite, Ravagers, Cleavers, Conqueror Masks, Chain Set of Blood, Blood Gimp, Veinous Gimp, Man in Black Hat, Arcane Thief of Blood, etc.

Question : What price should I pay for any of them ?
    Answer : Pay anything you want after asking around 10 people because there are not much supplies at the moment. So, anything you pay becomes the price.

Question : Is the Highest Offer considered as Price ?
    Answer : The highest offer doesn't become the price, it depends on the deal between the two parties (buyer and seller). Price can be more or less , but highest offer is only for individual who wants to pay high.

Question : What if I get scammed by buying these Rare item ?
    Answer : When you buy a rare item, you are investing on a product that has got value only because it's old, and nothing else.

Question : What is Hoarding of Rare items ?
    Answer : When some players start spending all their gold to collect rare items and remove all the supplies from game to increase it's demand and as well as it's price, it's called as Hoarding.

Question : Hoarding is scamming ?
    Answer : Yes it's a sort of legal scamming that cannot be banned.

Question : Are rare items good collectibles ?
    Answer : If you go back in the year in which those Rare items were released, they were not Rare and had no value at all. So basically as time passes, anything can become a good collectible.

Question : Is Helix really rare to be 3 Billions worth ?
    Answer : Truth is Helix is not as rare as it's seen. As I mentioned, hoarding has changed the scene in the market so being cautious is important. I have seen around 4-6 people who own Helix and each of them have 3-6 Helix.

Question : If there are so many Helix, why nobody sells it ?
    Answer : It's a good chance to take advantage of high prices, why should they sell all their stocks and destroy it's so called Fake rarity.

Question : Can they be banned for doing this with the market ?
    Answer : Nobody cares about the market, only ruining it with personal gains is important for some people. And it's totally under the STS rules, so they won't be banned.

Question : Now Daily deals have started, will they be rare in future ?
    Answer : Yes these Daily deals serve the purpose of bringing more Rare items to be traded with other old Rare items.

Question : Daily deals side effects ?
    Answer : It helps the Investors get rich than anything but Farmers will suffer due to this.

Question : How Helix turned rare ?
    Answer : Four reasons were responsible for it - 1) Level 26 Cap weapon reward Stopped, 2) Many players with it got Banned, 3) Gold Events came to destroy economy, 4) Hoarding by some greedy profit seeking players.

Question : Has DL become a P2P game ?
    Answer : No it still supports F2P players equally as P2P. But money has always got an upper hand advantage.

Question : Paying Less than Highest Offer for Rare item is Scam ?
    Answer : Not at all , it's not a scam. There's a 50% tendency of sellers to be greedy after hearing the Highest offer, so nobody will accept lower offers but If you offer low, it's not a scam so you won't be banned until seller has agreed to it.

Question : How to be safe while buying rare items ?
    Answer : Keep a recording of it.

Question : How to pay 3 Billions gold ?
    Answer : You cannot pay it in One Trade because One trade supports maximum 999m gold. So you have to take Security items in return or use a Mid-man for purpose. Mid-man is a person that is trusted by both the parties (buyer and seller).

Question : I am new, how to get Rare items ?
    Answer : Previously it was harder, now it's even more harder to get them, so no regrets if you are F2P player. As an P2P player, it will be easier for you.

Question : Are real life scams being done with these Rare items ?
    Answer : Yes few players are indulged into Illegal Business of items where they deal DL items for other items related to other Games or Cash transactions. But they won't be banned , since it's not traceable.

It's simple logic that as more years will pass , the value of Gold will fall (depreciate) more because of higher Goldloot being introduced which will Lead to higher Prices but Insane high prices are always a Joke and they will be a Joke forever but sometimes the Joke may turn serious and people will consider it to be real price lol.
    And, it will keep happening.

Last edited by Cinco; 03-31-2022 at 08:28 AM.
    ❤️ MR. SAI ❤️

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr.Sai For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

What I understood from this post is that you're insanely salty to the point that you had to come on forums and type gibberish for an hour. I wonder who refused to sell you an item and triggered you enough to come do this.

Can instantly tell a few things about you already even though I have no clue what rotting name you have in-game.

Someone clearly refused to sell you " a rare item " whether its helix or others.
    You clearly do not spend plat at all which makes you complain about such thing as "daily deals"
    You very clearly do not own helix, since you're indirectly bad mouthing players who would rather keep their helix.

"Hoarding is legal scamming" man... I cannot believe. I refuse to believe that there would be a delegation of creatures relating to the same type of people as you in-game. What kind of false info is this? "Rare items are only rare because they're old and nothing else" yeah no crap Einstein, items are also rare because they're hard to drop or obtain during an event of some sort.
    "Previously it was harder and now its even more hard" this sentence alone proves that you 101% either started this game max 2019 or you just have never had anything to do with the game. Probably was extremely poor and never knew anything.

"People who do black market don't get banned" dude one of the first messages that are shown in the chat as soon as you login on the game, says do not deal outside the game, and that's for a reason. Many people even recently have been banned for doing those illegal deals. You saying they don't get banned encourages people do those deals. That's the worst statement one can ever make. Why do you waste your time our time with gibberish? Do you actually have nothing better to do than just upload dough stains over here? I didnt even read everything I'll probably point out even more garbage if I do.

New players don't listen to this person, he has no idea what he's saying
    Last edited by Squidgame; 03-31-2022 at 07:05 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Squidgame View Post
    What I understood from this post is that you're insanely salty to the point that you had to come on forums and type gibberish for an hour. I wonder who refused to sell you an item and triggered you enough to come do this.

Can instantly tell a few things about you already even though I have no clue what rotting name you have in-game.

Someone clearly refused to sell you " a rare item " whether its helix or others.
    You clearly do not spend plat at all which makes you complain about such thing as "daily deals"
    You very clearly do not own helix, since you're indirectly bad mouthing players who would rather keep their helix.

"Hoarding is legal scamming" man... I cannot believe. I refuse to believe that there would be a delegation of creatures relating to the same type of people as you in-game. What kind of false info is this? "Rare items are only rare because they're old and nothing else" yeah no crap Einstein, items are also rare because they're hard to drop or obtain during an event of some sort.
    "Previously it was harder and now its even more hard" this sentence alone proves that you 101% either started this game max 2019 or you just have never had anything to do with the game. Probably was extremely poor and never knew anything.

"People who do black market don't get banned" dude one of the first messages that are shown in the chat as soon as you login on the game, says do not deal outside the game, and that's for a reason. Many people even recently have been banned for doing those illegal deals. You saying they don't get banned encourages people do those deals. That's the worst statement one can ever make. Why do you waste your time our time with gibberish? Do you actually have nothing better to do than just upload dough stains over here? I didnt even read everything I'll probably point out even more garbage if I do.

New players don't listen to this person, he has no idea what he's saying
    All "facts" mentioned in there are 200% truth , I haven't wasted time reading your cry chats tbh , that's all you can do anyways. Keep spamming forums with your dirt
    ❤️ MR. SAI ❤️

5.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #4
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,150 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Sai View Post
    All "facts" mentioned in there are 200% truth , I haven't wasted time reading your cry chats tbh , that's all you can do anyways. Keep spamming forums with your dirt
    I edited your post to get rid of that awful red color font.

Please feel free to continue to express your personal opinions.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Sai View Post
    You're funny. You're the one who made the post not me, I'm just a commenter. I can explain things for you, but I cannot understand them for you as well. Thats on you. I just hope there aren't many like you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    I edited your post to get rid of that awful red color font.

Please feel free to continue to express your personal opinions.
    Hahah, your text make me laugh Mr Cinco xD I won't use red again, no worries lol
    The facts in this thread are true , I understand some points may sound wrong but I wouldn't hesitate to express my opinion.
    If you play this game with us, trust me most of.the sick issues that players are dealing with, it will eventually stop. Have a good day Sir
    ❤️ MR. SAI ❤️

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Sr.sai. por qué quieres que el oro bajé si hay jugadores nuevos que lo nesesitan. O que piesas quedarte rico tu solo o que ?
    Last edited by Kingmaxtal; 04-06-2022 at 09:44 PM.
    Nel😑

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Sigh i miss playing this game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kingmaxtal View Post
    Sr.sai. por qué quieres que el oro bajé si hay jugadores nuevos que lo nesesitan. O que piesas quedarte rico tu solo o que ?
    Es un montón de preguntas y respuestas relacionadas con DL. Entonces, el valor del oro ya ha bajado si realmente lo juegas, lo verías limpiar por ti mismo. Maxtal, necesitas aprender sobre la economía del juego para entender las cosas que estoy explicando aquí.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Lets just all be nice to each other

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Well to be perfectly honest, in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in a different perspective and without being condemning of one's view's and by trying to make it objective, and by considering each and every one's valid opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to UnderRatedSuperstar For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by UnderRatedSuperstar View Post
    Well to be perfectly honest, in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in a different perspective and without being condemning of one's view's and by trying to make it objective, and by considering each and every one's valid opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say.
    Loved this opinion, thank you ! Hahah
    ❤️ MR. SAI ❤️