Thread: Arlor egg Hunt Need Fair LB Runners

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Default Arlor egg Hunt Need Fair LB Runners

@cinco Please make the portal free because those who run in (LB) are just hanging out at home or anywhere because instead of running to the event for (LB) It just opens with Too Many Eggs To Lead To (LB) Points and Unfair battle If it happens again like last year Because for what else is the Portal needed When energy kit If your opponent just buys a lot of eggs and has no difficulty Difficult to get a lot of Points To lead the ( LB) ...

Sent from my RMX2061 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

+1 i think its unfair as well

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

-1 then the prices of eggs will go down

Artist : Blood

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts

No

Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

-1, it's ok as it is, this is the only event that u don't need lose ur job or time to get into lb, so having one event like this every year is so good, so ppl that got gold but not time can have ONE lb made for them.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to caabarader For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

“Unfair battle” its the only 100% p2w event in al, if u want nab friendly lb u should have went for rusk, also u still can lb if u run and open all the eggs instead of selling them, cant make millions and be top 10

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,067 Posts

1 event that requires gold to get lb, every other except temple require 9999 runs. Let it be.

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Senpaikazu24 View Post
    @cinco Please make the portal free because those who run in (LB) are just hanging out at home or anywhere because instead of running to the event for (LB) It just opens with Too Many Eggs To Lead To (LB) Points and Unfair battle If it happens again like last year Because for what else is the Portal needed When energy kit If your opponent just buys a lot of eggs and has no difficulty Difficult to get a lot of Points To lead the ( LB) ...

my only point here is to make the portal free if the eggs still give points so its prices are still high because if the eggs give points there will still be more people buying it because for (LB )

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

my only point here is to make the portal free if the eggs still give points so its prices are still high because if the eggs give points there will still be more people buying it because for (LB )

Maybe u are just thinking at ur profit and forget other points such as plat eggs, in fact with the runs becoming free there would have more eggs, plat eggs as the names says, gives plat, so imagine every Arlorian running straight event because dont need farm energy, alot of plat eggs would be given out, the point is: sts can't do this, it would be so bad for them, ppl would stop buying plat and etc...
    Now talking about our profits:
    In fact lb players need eggs for points, but only purple and downer raritys worth to open because of the cost. So it being free would still drop many eggs in any rarity, so would cost less too.
    In anyway u could win, but talking about a higher profit keeping it as normally is for now is the best.
    In general i don't see any point that u gave to it become free really worth, u said its if eggs still give point but it always did, even being a event energy based.
    For extreme changes like this u need give an argument that really worth the change, and tbh u didn't gave.
    What i got from ur request is:
    -U want portal free, lb keep the same.-
    So i miss a argument for it change.
    Edit: U also said that is unfair that someone in lb can be just home buying eggs and opening eggs while others keep running, so u gave the idea of free portal, but sir, even free portal 24 hours all the 2 weeks u can't enter into lb, the points are so low every run, ppl opening eggs would still get a advantage, and thats ok, thats how the egg hunt lb works.
    Last edited by caabarader; 03-31-2022 at 07:14 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

What is the point? It would be totally irrelevant to the players, since there would be more eggs, thus cheaper, thus double the points in Lb, nothing would really change in terms of Lb, except that Sts would lose money because they make money from people who buy energy for platinum, and also there would be double the plat egg, that is, double the platinum for free.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Here's an attempt to help improve your argument or suggestion.

What you want:
    1. You want free entry for "fair LB fight"
    2. You don't want people (rich ones) to open eggs to fight for LB, you want them to actually run LB, run the event and you are encouraging them to run by making it free to enter.
    3. Ironically later in your comments you also say its okay for them to open eggs for points.

Does it work?
    2. Yes more people would definitely enter. That doesn't mean more people would fight for LB because the competition is more intense now, not just rich people, now people with average gold can also compete. It is actually discouraging people to run for LB by making it more competitive so making it free basically doesn't make people fight more.
    3. The flawed logic here is allowing people to open eggs for points. You want fair fight means this must be out of the table. Making it free portal or not doesn't solve the problem of unfairness. It just makes it less costly to open and making it more competitive for LB.

How to make it work?
    1. If you really want to make it fair, you also want to remove the points people can get from the eggs, which is a huge consideration for this type of event meant for opening for points.

One suggestion you may have is that people get vendor tokens they can spend on for opening Easter eggs. So they can fight like any other LB events by running non-stop for whole 2 weeks which well is kinda boring because it's good to have a mixture of LB where some u can just spend money, some just best strategy (speed, damage, positioning, use of skills/pets etc.) and not all time invested based LB.