Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2022-04-01 Content Update (290831)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    201 Posts

So I typed /stats and I wanted to know. What's "vendor gold discount:"? Is that a future feature ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Analytical View Post
    Players like yourself seriously is what caused the party keep dying instead of thinking of strategy all u guys do is ask to make it easier or simply leave the party.

Elite is suppose to be in a party, especially elite rahab. Not solo through. So the idea is to park the pools all in one place (left or right) and get the war in the party to time the shield when the whole party stays close to him.
    up haha .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    420 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Analytical View Post
    Players like yourself seriously is what caused the party keep dying instead of thinking of strategy all u guys do is ask to make it easier or simply leave the party.

Elite is suppose to be in a party, especially elite rahab. Not solo through. So the idea is to park the pools all in one place (left or right) and get the war in the party to time the shield when the whole party stays close to him.
    Even then the curse goes too fast, very hard to sync with everyone, and the fact we need to do it 1k times for an aps is a bit too much imo

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Why this is done only with warchests , what about piratechests and puzzleboxes why not them?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

ty for so the improvement..atlong last...the idea of pet to be given an option wether to prioritise combat or pickup loot is definetely one of the best improvement...ty stsss

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by asommers View Post
    Those are coming.

-ALS
    Hmm just a few thoughts so far. I just did all 4 Elite Maps Random Runs it went well, was not sure what to expect tbh. Happy Polaris Damage is still solid. Pet wise I'm using Obsidayas as Base, Heroic Garlic HB, and Memphisto AA. Now regarding mob killing as a Warrior. I guess it was managble. And what I mean by that ya the Mobs can be killed...Sometimes I can get a good burst but most times it takes time, with a decent pt of all classes it's better ofc. It's not something I would quit my class about lol 🙄.

So I ask why is the state of Mob killing like this for Warrior atm? I'm sure you seen my suggestion about buffing Skull Axe in 81(Elite Content). If your playing Warrior Class I'm sure 95% of decently geared Wars have this Weapon. And I meant anywhere from 10-20% Damage Buff, Temporary until 81 Spirit and or Arc Weapons? Did the Team even consider and test anything like this? We just want to understand your thought process with this specific Subject, many have spoke about this topic. Thoughts? Comments?
    And by no means is this me complaining I just want to understand that's all.*

@ Gadja Kacena Guild thx again for the the Elite Runs in Abyssal Ordeal and Sanctuary for AP.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fearrr View Post
    Hmm just a few thoughts so far. I just did all 4 Elite Maps Random Runs it went well, was not sure what to expect tbh. Happy Polaris Damage is still solid. Pet wise I'm using Obsidayas as Base, Heroic Garlic HB, and Memphisto AA. Now regarding mob killing as a Warrior. I guess it was managble. And what I mean by that ya the Mobs can be killed...Sometimes I can get a good burst but most times it takes time, with a decent pt of all classes it's better ofc. It's not something I would quit my class about lol 🙄.

So I ask why is the state of Mob killing like this for Warrior atm? I'm sure you seen my suggestion about buffing Skull Axe in 81(Elite Content). If your playing Warrior Class I'm sure 95% of decently geared Wars have this Weapon. And I meant anywhere from 10-20% Damage Buff, Temporary until 81 Spirit and or Arc Weapons? Did the Team even consider and test anything like this? We just want to understand your thought process with this specific Subject, many have spoke about this topic. Thoughts? Comments?

@ Gadja Kacena Guild thx again for the the Elite Runs in Abyssal Ordeal and Sanctuary for AP.
    A thought that came up... Does Arcanite Sapphire as a Base Pet make a difference v.s mob killing as Warrior or does it still feel the same? @Any Warrior who is using and can answer that.*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

huge update so fun tysm.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Are you still working on Polaris proc? The blue aura doesn't slow or debuff anyone. Also would be nice if the charge time was the sped up. Would help with mobs.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to capeo For This Useful Post:

Ok'Tal Prisonㅤ Youtube:ㅤㅤ Gaming Apostle JㅤGuild:ㅤ <Apostle>
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Pets now prefer to loot instead of attack and when on pc we can simply type /GH to exit map.

Appreciate it thanks

LINKS CAN HACK YOU, now visit the wiki ;D
    https://arcanelegends.fandom.com/wik...e_Legends_Wiki

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Rogue is still too weak on single target damage

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TzatOps View Post
    + Pisces daggers have a 35% greater chance to proc.
    + The Marianos Bow charge time has been decreased from 1 second to 0.5 seconds.
    - Fake info about greater chance to proc on pisces, sometimes still require 5+ charged attacks to get proc (It is just same like before, don't lie here)
    - What's point to decrease charge time, if animation of attacks lasts forever (time from u pressed attack until arrow start to fly), this is just broken like all bows. Doesn't make much sence that u can make 3-4 charged attacks during proc instead 2-3 which doesnt even hurt any new elite boss.

Rogues mythic weapons still trash like before... Only what you have done is manipulated prices of 2 useless weapons saying it's buffed when it isn't really buff lol.

WHEN ARCANES?!?!?!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Just make pisces proc on regular hits+charged hits smh

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

We need arcan weapons stop giving us stupid mythic ones with x99buff and debuff(please test them with more attention before release) about elite chests update (STUPID). Let them be hard to loot so the game is still fun, not lots of em and just common.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Iliezsjdd For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Can we get the ability to copy & paste messages on PC?
    YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/marsu4u

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Mystic sand aura huh?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fearrr View Post

Wanted to come back to this. Nvm lol. I was under the impression yesterday when these maps first came out Jug Build would be needed cause I expected these Elite Maps would be really hard. So I got up this morning to do some Solo testing before work later, went back to my normal Skill Setup which does not use Jug. Mobs were a non factor. But I don't speak for lesser geared Tanks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

+ Added Warchest and Elite Warchest crafting (Copper -> Silver -> Gold). See the new Chests section in the Crafting Station for details.

+1

Sent from my CPH1911 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Redjellydonut View Post
    Mystic sand aura huh?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    They have said sand aura was lootable before and we all know how that went.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

nice update for mythic, hopefully it will be neft when arcane weap release
    IGN: Pyroflame/Forerunnerr