Thread: Few Ideas

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Few Ideas

first off Im sure this has been mentioned before but a trader so you can sell/buy your goods on and offline.I would also like to see a lion class which uses hammers and shields like warrior and if using the idea it would also be cool to add a black panther class that uses axes and a tiger class that uses talons or new weapons. New Hammers the hammers are my favorite weapon in the game but there are no good ones. I seen a player with one and I fell in love with it so I looked it up on wiki and it said pink everyone in the game said there isn't a pink only a white so please add some HUGE ones like the stomper or bigger (they look cooler with the short stick) as big as you can like a 1000 pound slab on a stick stun effect and armor break would be a dream come true. also a little chat window in trade so you can read your conversation because I miss a lot if its long and a pic so you can see the weapon your buying in trade equiped on you other than that games great as long as new maps keep coming

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

1) the offline selling would be impossible since almost all the data is stored online. Also, you can liquidate items, or sell them to other players, you can buy them from traders, or buy them from other players, or the plat store.

2) the next class is rumored and hinted to be humans, which don't use dex, int, or str, but a combination of the 3. Yes there are good hammers, copperhead wammo hammo, and war hammers are good for their levels, and fun to use. The hammer you suggested would be overpowered, hammers would seem hard to fit into all of the expansions, and I don't want everyone to have hammers, the low quantity makes them special to have (other than swampy stomper).

3) both of those have been suggested, I strongly agree with the ability to see the look of the weapon, and how the stats compare to yours, I suggested it a while back. The message box in the trade window is coming if I am not mistaken, and it will be nice, and it has been suggested enough for the devs to know we want it.