Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Warriors design problem!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Elec View Post
    Warriors doing dmg doesn't make all class doing same thing.
    It gives more chances to more people to play together.

If rogue is only one who can do single target dmg and kill bosses, rogues without good gears will be left out because they won't be able to finish the map, or tanks will be left out because they will slow down the runs only.
    It's also impossible to make rogue do dmg on boss only but not mobs, mages clear mobs only not not do dmg on boss.
    Everyone should do enough dmg in different way and that makes this game more balanced.

But they still do have their class specific skills.
    Mage is only one who can control mobs and still faster than other classes on mobs.
    Rogue still does most dmg on single target overall.
    Warrior's job is still holding aggro, tank and heal pt.

And this way everyone can still play with everyone.
    If a rogue is slow on boss, others can help.
    If a tank miss heal, others have a way to survive.
    Is a mage miss some mobs, other can help.

Again, all classes must be able to have enough dmg as well as survivability but in different ways.
    Just my opinion.
    Yes, but right now Rogue is not the best on killing boss, and warrior is not the best on tanking.

Warrior's proc + Ult make them 2 shot elite zodias bosses, but Rog can't do anything close to that.

Mage's Aquaris gives them 50k health and 40k armor... They don't need this if the tank are properly doing their jobs.

Yes, other class should do "medium damage" to targets other than their own. Rog does high damage to bosses, mage does high damage to mobs, and warrior does medium damage to both mobs and boss.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ploid View Post
    Yes, but right now Rogue is not the best on killing boss, and warrior is not the best on tanking.

Warrior's proc + Ult make them 2 shot elite zodias bosses, but Rog can't do anything close to that.

Mage's Aquaris gives them 50k health and 40k armor... They don't need this if the tank are properly doing their jobs.

Yes, other class should do "medium damage" to targets other than their own. Rog does high damage to bosses, mage does high damage to mobs, and warrior does medium damage to both mobs and boss.

I know you won't change your view, however.
    Like I said. Proc can give them a chance to have other class abilities for a period of time, which makes all class playable without replying on other classes. But that doesn't mean they are best or meant to be to do that. That just let them help other class roles.

I played other games that warriors does massive dmg, mage with hp steal, rogue with invincibility. All that let them be equal to each other when competing and also give players more choices to build their characters

'warriors shouldn't do dmg' 'mages shouldn't be tank' 'rogues shouldn't have heal skill'
    These are just biases imo.
    Last edited by Elec; 04-04-2022 at 01:11 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Imo, the skills are fairly balanced as of now. Problem is procs. A war with mythic 81 weapon and rage ult on can basically one or two shot elite zodias bosses. On the other hand, rogues with double proc on (sunken and pisces) barely takes out 1/7th the hp bar of a boss using ulti aim shot. As with the previous patch, wars are absolutely dominating right now with the absurd procs

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PoorCharlatan View Post
    Imo, the skills are fairly balanced as of now. Problem is procs. A war with mythic 81 weapon and rage ult on can basically one or two shot elite zodias bosses. On the other hand, rogues with double proc on (sunken and pisces) barely takes out 1/7th the hp bar of a boss using ulti aim shot. As with the previous patch, wars are absolutely dominating right now with the absurd procs

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
    Rogs dominate most elite maps timed runs and u don't see anyone complaining about it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

mage deal massive damage bc of their ebon armor proc combo aquaris alone dont deal "massive damage ,my opinion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aeot View Post
    Rogs dominate most elite maps timed runs and u don't see anyone complaining about it.
    The class has nothing to do with Timed Runs, 1 rog speed ult helps, but that's about it.

Duggar Dagg gives speed buff but so does Aquaris

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Repent View Post
    I think rather than this being a warrior design problem it is a weapon design problem. In the past when proc stacking was a thing you could be creative with combos and honestly the war ult wasn't needed due to being able to stack multiple procs.

Since proc stacking was eliminated IMO this game has become very dull. It is the same old thing and we can't create new ways to attack we simply have to use these crappy mythic weapons that take forever to proc and then (if you are a war you know my pain) get knocked back and our weapon does absolutely no dmg and proc resets by the time we get to the boss again.

I have seen the idea mentioned multiple times today and in the past to implement crafting old weapons up to 81 and being able to use their procs at end game. This would make the game fun again not monotonous as it is currently. - Atoned
    100% agreed. With the removal of proc stacking, this essentially renders users needing to choose between suffering a loss of stats or no longer using older gear. Unless STS decides to implement or give users a reason to use older gear (especially those with GREAT procs) they're just going to constantly clutter the game with gear that's going to become more and more useless as the level cap rises. Inventory space was already an issue that's been temporarily fixed with the increase in storage capacity but as the game progresses and new content with new gear is released, we're going to end up right back where we started in the first place. Sucks though, I'd love to use the procs of older gears, especially those of which that have great crowd control given the fact that it seems with the newer maps there's clusters of enemies.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to marzeg For This Useful Post:

inmortal demon grotto, chilling with the dark crow
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Make warriors only tank again, so we won't get invited to pts like in the planar tombs and planar arena times, we just need a weapon for mob clearing and a weapon for boss fights that's it

Enviado desde mi M2102K1G mediante Tapatalk