Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Warriors design problem!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Lightbulb Warriors design problem!

As u guys may know warrior has the best ultimate in the game and i think its very unhealthy for the game and the class itself.
    First of all it oneshots even elite zodias bosses which kinda makes elite pointless and bosses pointless. I propose to give it -80% boss damage. Not normal boss damage like stat but on top of all damage: formula:
    var damage = 100%
    current_damage_to_bosses = (damage + (elite_damage/100) + (boss_damage/100))*0.2 to bosses

Mob damage stays the same.

That would help warriors in long term since devs are limited by this ultimates power. You will see that this will help warriors.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Bro you need me to send you a video of me using my ulti and not even close to 1 shotting him as a warrior?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Not saying every war, but i have seen some. Even on youtoube look at encryptions he oneshots bosses in 0.0seconds. For a new content i think its pretty unhealthy x)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

By my opinion war is useless in new elite maps expect mecha ,raha,ekenda .

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I005DA przy użyciu Tapatalka
    ign: NEXPL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

The reason why warrior is usless is his ultimate. It limits design of his weapons. Why do u think warrior didnt get weapon like aquaris or pisces? His ult is the reason why.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bedyns1 View Post
    The reason why warrior is usless is his ultimate. It limits design of his weapons. Why do u think warrior didnt get weapon like aquaris or pisces? His ult is the reason why.
    You're making a good point here.

I have never seen an RPG game warrior class dealing massive amount of single target damage, and that is supposed to be rogue's job.

The only weapon that makes sense on a warrior is Ebon Fortress (Aegis) it does it's job by absorbing and reflect the incoming damage even with/without ult it's the perfect fit weapon for a class "Warrior" sadly, they did something dirty on Ebon Fortress (nerfed. useless as dirt).

Not gonna lie the weapon procs nowadays are plain stupid. Buff damage that > give that guy a ridiculous amount of single target damage but that class shouldn't do that thing > ok, this dps class? were making it a support class and let's make their weapons deals less damage than tanks > oh now this "support class"? that doesn't exist on this game, let's give this class stupid amount of proc damage as well. haha funny ideas

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

I think rather than this being a warrior design problem it is a weapon design problem. In the past when proc stacking was a thing you could be creative with combos and honestly the war ult wasn't needed due to being able to stack multiple procs.

Since proc stacking was eliminated IMO this game has become very dull. It is the same old thing and we can't create new ways to attack we simply have to use these crappy mythic weapons that take forever to proc and then (if you are a war you know my pain) get knocked back and our weapon does absolutely no dmg and proc resets by the time we get to the boss again.

I have seen the idea mentioned multiple times today and in the past to implement crafting old weapons up to 81 and being able to use their procs at end game. This would make the game fun again not monotonous as it is currently. - Atoned
    The measure of intelligence is the ability to change.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Repent For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nexior View Post
    By my opinion war is useless in new elite maps expect mecha ,raha,ekenda .

Dam, I wouldn't call them useless considering the fastest elite runs are with 3 Mages and 1 Warrior.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Corviss the Lich View Post

I have never seen an RPG game warrior class dealing massive amount of single target damage, and that is supposed to be rogue's job.

The only weapon that makes sense on a warrior is Ebon Fortress (Aegis) it does it's job by absorbing and reflect the incoming damage even with/without ult it's the perfect fit weapon for a class "Warrior" sadly, they did something dirty on Ebon Fortress (nerfed. useless as dirt).

Not gonna lie the weapon procs nowadays are plain stupid. Buff damage that > give that guy a ridiculous amount of single target damage but that class shouldn't do that thing > ok, this dps class? were making it a support class and let's make their weapons deals less damage than tanks > oh now this "support class"? that doesn't exist on this game, let's give this class stupid amount of proc damage as well. haha funny ideas
    Agree! Ebon aegis was the best and more warrior type of weapon in term of the proc. Need good armor + hp to withstand incoming damage in order to survive/ do damage.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Corviss the Lich View Post

Mage isnt a support class and was never meant to be.

Mage is an AoE damage dealing class, the new weapon is doing its job. Tho, I feel the health and armor buff is an issue. But nothing can be done about that since warrior isn't a tank anymore who helps aggro mobs.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Oh s*** here we again

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

hot about instead of nerfing warrior, gives rogues a x6 dex ultimate and give mages x6 int ultimate?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Lawpvp For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

stop complaining abt mob clearing for warrior srsly, all zodias elite map jus require u to kill minibosses to move forward, which is exactly what war has...

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Once I believed each classes have roles too, like war shouldn't do dmg or rogue shouldn't have high armor, But I changed my view.
    In this game, all classes must do enough dmg, so everyone can play. Or a class will be left out.

Warrior does high dmg but that's very limited by using rage, which you can only use once or twice thoughout a map. Once you miss it, it's gone.
    Warrior doesn't do consistent dmg like mage and rogue, and having one high dmg skill for warrior doesn't make the game imbalance Imo.

And rogue and mage do more dmg over time if warrior doesn't have rage.

I actually liked playing new maps with new weapons.
    Like in mech, warriors can deal with boss but can't kill mobs fast enough without other classes.
    Warrior weapons are not designed to kill mobs fast when they are spread out.
    Other classes can kill mobs with their skills and weapon procs, but need tanks that hold aggro and heal them.
    And we all help each other to kill mobs and boss.
    We actually need different classes that do different jobs.

BTW, I do agree that rogue ults are kind of useless.
    Instead of aim shot, dex boost would be nicer but maybe with longer cool down.
    Or better heal/invincible ability would be more interesting.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Elec For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lawpvp View Post
    hot about instead of nerfing warrior, gives rogues a x6 dex ultimate and give mages x6 int ultimate?
    Umm, Ebon Armor Proc + Aquaris Proc + x6int ult seems kinda tooooooo op for me even as a mage xD.

Imagine procing Skratch Gun, and then switching to Aquaris which simultaneously procs ebon armor as well, and then using x6 ult.

The DoT from skratch gun will kill bosses 10 times over xD

I think they need to move Warriors from Single Target Boss Destroyers to "Warriors"

Warrior = Medium AoE Damage, and High Health. Medium Single Target Damage.

Mage = High AoE damage, Low Health, Medium Single Target Damage.

Rogue = Medium AoE damage, Low Health, and High Single Target Damage.

This is how the classes were designed, and this is why players chose their classes. To do what they were designed for. But the mythic 81 warrior weapons stole Rogue's role.

And the mythic 81 mage weapons stole Warrior's role. Which in the end made Rogue useless

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ploid View Post
    Dam, I wouldn't call them useless considering the fastest elite runs are with 3 Mages and 1 Warrior.

Brah this times is trio

ign: NEXPL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Umm, Ebon Armor Proc + Aquaris Proc + x6int ult seems kinda tooooooo op for me even as a mage xD.

Imagine procing Skratch Gun, and then switching to Aquaris which simultaneously procs ebon armor as well, and then using x6 ult.

The DoT from skratch gun will kill bosses 10 times over xD

I think they need to move Warriors from Single Target Boss Destroyers to "Warriors"

Warrior = Medium AoE Damage, and High Health. Medium Single Target Damage.

Mage = High AoE damage, Low Health, Medium Single Target Damage.

Rogue = Medium AoE damage, Low Health, and High Single Target Damage.

This is how the classes were designed, and this is why players chose their classes. To do what they were designed for. But the mythic 81 warrior weapons stole Rogue's role.

And the mythic 81 mage weapons stole Warrior's role. Which in the end made Rogue useless

yes, I was being facetious to point out how ridiculous the warrior ultimate is lol. In other words, I agree with you warrior ult is stupid

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Elec View Post
    Once I believed each classes have roles too, like war shouldn't do dmg or rogue shouldn't have high armor, But I changed my view.
    In this game, all classes must do enough dmg, so everyone can play. Or a class will be left out.

Warrior does high dmg but that's very limited by using rage, which you can only use once or twice thoughout a map. Once you miss it, it's gone.
    Warrior doesn't do consistent dmg like mage and rogue, and having one high dmg skill for warrior doesn't make the game imbalance Imo.

Like in mech, warriors can deal with boss but can't kill mobs fast enough without other classes.
    Other classes can kill mobs with their skills and weapon procs, but need tanks that hold aggro and heal them.

Agreed, every class needs to be able to do dmg
    YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/marsu4u

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Elec View Post

Then what's the point of classes if all are doing the same thing? XD?

Warriors needs to tank so therefore they should give them taunt mechanics, and make mobs and bosses do significantly more damage so it's super hard to play without them.

Mages need to do high AoE damage. Make it so that it's super hard to clear maps without them.

Rogues need to do single target damage and kill bosses.

You see, this way every class is important!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Then what's the point of classes if all are doing the same thing? XD?

Warriors needs to tank so therefore they should give them taunt mechanics, and make mobs and bosses do significantly more damage so it's super hard to play without them.

Mages need to do high AoE damage. Make it so that it's super hard to clear maps without them.

Rogues need to do single target damage and kill bosses.

You see, this way every class is important!

Warriors doing dmg doesn't make all class doing same thing.
    It gives more chances to more people to play together.

If rogue is only one who can do single target dmg and kill bosses, rogues without good gears will be left out because they won't be able to finish the map, or tanks will be left out because they will slow down the runs only.
    It's also impossible to make rogue do dmg on boss only but not mobs, mages clear mobs only not not do dmg on boss.
    Everyone should do enough dmg in different way and that makes this game more balanced.

But they still do have their class specific skills.
    Mage is only one who can control mobs and still faster than other classes on mobs.
    Rogue still does most dmg on single target overall.
    Warrior's job is still holding aggro, tank and heal pt.

And this way everyone can still play with everyone.
    If a rogue is slow on boss, others can help.
    If a tank miss heal, others have a way to survive.
    Is a mage miss some mobs, other can help.

Again, all classes must be able to have enough dmg as well as survivability but in different ways.
    Just my opinion.