Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Bloodgrub Vanity weapons

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Before I quit this game I sold my og jester 450m spent all on some pvp gears and jewels then soon I quit , I came back after 2 years have nothing almost nothing ..

And my og jester guess what was 5b worth or around I m not sure , I got cheap gl gears started with 220% gl

And u can guess the rest , bought plats I think twice only worked hard got rich again mean time never ever thought of going in some thread to re release og jester lol , it was not lb so I can just go cry like a real loser to bring this back for me while some ppl already paid billions for it !

……..………. I am forever sorry for my typos ……..……….

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sabiee View Post
    This is heart breaking , like things get rare and ppl do pay , they climb in price ,faster when rare , u farm u do a lot of effort it’s ur dream and u make it come true , this is motivation , and comes a dude asks for it to go back to 5m ,put this down for me instead of me trying hard to get or to sell something and buy another , no I ask the gods to make my wish comes true while I m standing still event sleeping and snoring , it’s my fault that I sold my expensive aura to buy my blood dagger plus farmed to get the rest of the gold ? So u go ask devs to re release ? The vanities r all over the game pick another one u can afford dude , instead of blowing off our trust in the game , if every thing keeps coming back it’s a big big mess up !
    You didn't cry that much when manipulated prices of everything and made them so high (with your friends)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PoorPlayer View Post
    You didn't cry that much when manipulated prices of everything and made them so high (with your friends)
    Let him write essays. Majority of people wants re-release or re-colour. Hope sts goes with majority.

Sent from my DN2101 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sharan AL View Post
    Let him write essays. Majority of people wants re-release or re-colour. Hope sts goes with majority.

what’s next in ur list that the majority wants to re release red arlor ? Bcoz the majority don’t have that too lmfaoooooo..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

what’s next in ur list that the majority wants to re release red arlor ? Bcoz the majority don’t have that too lmfaoooooo..
    I already said I'm not gonna ask for any re-release in future. Bloodgrub were available as boss loot. So, I think there's not a problem re-releasing them.

Sts said there general policy is not to re-release vanities.

There is green jester, red jester, white jester sets. So why can't we have just one re-colour of bloodgrub vanity weapons as they were good looking.

Calm yourself down "lmfaoooooo.."

Ok'Tal Prisonㅤ Youtube:ㅤㅤ Gaming Apostle JㅤGuild:ㅤ <Apostle>
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

I disagree with rereleasing rare vanity.

My suggestion is that they are rereleased as trash weapons.

Then at least only those with the vanity can use them while fighting hardest boss in game.

LINKS CAN HACK YOU, now visit the wiki ;D
    https://arcanelegends.fandom.com/wik...e_Legends_Wiki

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Who’s majority lol, a few of poor players who can’t afford a thing?

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Uereazagr For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Thought of bringing back this vanity weapon just because you guys haven't participated THAT event and don't own it? C'mon ghurL... Tell me u're joking, this idea makes me feel insulted somehow... Imagine someone paid for it for an insane amount of gold because of its rarity and authenticity and then u guys who don't have it will cry above their lungs just to "bring back this vanity"? I, myself honestly don't own any of these bloodgrub's vanity weapon-line but to think that you guys wanted it really bad and wanting it to return at token vendor is just infuriating I can't explain it but it's beyond selfishness, your honor. If you want it so bad, go farm gold and buy it. That simple. You guys don't know what exactly it would feel if you are standing in their shoes...

Sent from my RMX2180 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by menreiki.hayagan11; 04-13-2022 at 11:47 AM.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to menreiki.hayagan11 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

As I mentioned my late og jester I ll also mention why I sold it and a lot of good good vanities back then blood dagger was among them was mainly mainly bcoz scared of the re release , u don’t really want to bring that nightmare back !

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Sabiee For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

As I mentioned my late og jester I ll also mention why I sold it and a lot of good good vanities back then blood dagger was among them was mainly mainly bcoz scared of the re release , u don’t really want to bring that nightmare back !
    Sts clearly mentioned they won't re-release lb vanities. And stop being dramatic, I just asked for re-release, I'm not the one who would do it. Also sts mentioned above they might re-colour not re-release.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Sts clearly mentioned they won't re-release lb vanities. And stop being dramatic, I just asked for re-release, I'm not the one who would do it. Also sts mentioned above they might re-colour not re-release.

Og jester was not an lb vanity it was a forums event , and this dramatic blah I m not replying is very easy to say those omg hollow meaningless words Lolz

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Og jester was not an lb vanity it was a forums event , and this dramatic blah I m not replying is very easy to say those omg hollow meaningless words Lolz
    Okay bai!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

re-releasing RARE and old vanities such as Bloodgrub is a terrible idea, the fact many people are asking for old vanities to be released is quite stupid and is especially frustrating to the ones who have worked so hard to find sellers for the bloodgrub weapons.

+1 for recolor
    -1 for re-releasing, they should remain unique and give the players who want them a goal to achieve them rather than having them handed to them in an event.

-Amxlia

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Sucr For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sucr View Post
    re-releasing RARE and old vanities such as Bloodgrub is a terrible idea, the fact many people are asking for old vanities to be released is quite stupid and is especially frustrating to the ones who have worked so hard to find sellers for the bloodgrub weapons.

+1 for recolor
    -1 for re-releasing, they should remain unique and give the players who want them a goal to achieve them rather than having them handed to them in an event.

-Amxlia
    I'll still ask for bound bloodgrub weapons

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Sharan AL For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

+1 to rerelease old items so new players can get what they want without paying overpriced. LB items I agree to not be re-released again also bound rare items like banner.

Or better re-release the old locked crates, so that sts can pump some more milk from whales.

this game has an issue, an inflation issue to be exact that can be fixed by re-releasing old vanities, vanities that are being manipulated by the players. imagine saving 50m for the vanity you want then the price rose up to 100m then saving for 100m then again the price rose up to 250m lol. that's just months. imagine years.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

11 chars

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

It’s not necessary to re-release old vanitys. The problem is that sts is doing a great job designing auras, but for long time we did not see any good vanity weapon as before. The best looking vanitys are from 3-4 years ago. I’d love to have a good looking vanity weapon as Bloodgrub and immortal weapons. We just need a special design with effects or to recolor these old vanity’s. Lately we only get Tiny sticks as bows and weird monoton daggers :S.
    Talking about my class rogue, but thinking the same about mage and war.
    Sts is doind a great job, but we need a “must-have” vanity, which doesn’t cost 400m+. This way hoarders are happy bc they still have a limited vanity and general players can get a new color or something from their favorite vanity (Mine is Bloodgrub Daggers)
    I also hope this helps rogues class to survive, many are quitting their rogue because of expensive equipement and vanity and algo because right now AL dont need a rogue in a pt
    Last edited by Bloodares; 04-17-2022 at 02:32 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Sts is indeed doing a good job as every event we do get new vanities all good good designs and it’s for sure good enough for ppl who can’t afford to buy old vanities as it’s OLD and gone rare understandably , u say it’s bcoz of hoarders and manipulators , something like blood dagger or for ex. Black marv those were rare in their own events , it’s not a hoarding issue they r RARE
    It’s very sad that the new vanities r coming every event and u only cry for the vanities that build up high prices over time naturally and cry , those were also once new and ppl got them , go start and pick the ones u can afford and keep it till go higher simple ..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by menreiki.hayagan11 View Post
    Thought of bringing back this vanity weapon just because you guys haven't participated THAT event and don't own it? C'mon ghurL... Tell me u're joking, this idea makes me feel insulted somehow... Imagine someone paid for it for an insane amount of gold because of its rarity and authenticity and then u guys who don't have it will cry above their lungs just to "bring back this vanity"? I, myself honestly don't own any of these bloodgrub's vanity weapon-line but to think that you guys wanted it really bad and wanting it to return at token vendor is just infuriating I can't explain it but it's beyond selfishness, your honor. If you want it so bad, go farm gold and buy it. That simple. You guys don't know what exactly it would feel if you are standing in their shoes...

Sent from my RMX2180 using Tapatalk
    Tama tama

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

I own a bloodgrub sword and I don’t want it to drop in price because it was re-released as a boss drop, neither do I want to see it drop in price because it was re-released as a bound vanity weapon for tokens, because it would drop the demand, price and the rarity of it that I value.