Thread: Enchant Scrolls

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Default Enchant Scrolls

Enchant Scrolls

These would work as consumable items to grant the player a special ability once per scroll, these abilities would only work in pve zones. There would be 2 type of scrolls for each class Blue scrolls that grant a utility ability and Red scrolls that grant a damage ability.

Warrior:
    Sturdy Shelter: summons a zone (as big as clock ability) where damage will be reduced by 30% and will apply a self regen effect depending on the main stats, the higher the player's main stats the higher the regen (this regen will apply depending on each player's main stats, not only the ability user's main stats). Lasts 5 seconds. CD: 50 seconds.
    Magma Blast: cracks in the floor will appear beneath the user, these cracks will burst after 2 seconds since their spawn, they'll deal heavy aoe damage with a 90% chance to inflict burn damage for 2 seconds, this damage will spread between enemies when they get close to each other, as well as a 50%chance to stun enemies for 2 seconds. Lasts 5 seconds. CD: 60 seconds.

Rogue:
    Assassin's Cloth: spawns a veil surrounding nearby allies that grants 30% ms, dodge, crit and a health leech effect per damage dealt (this hp leech depends on the player's main stats and the damage dealt while the ability is active). Lasts 5 seconds. CD: 50 seconds.
    Infectious Touch: the player will be Imbued with a dark green glow, this glow will grant an "infectious" effect to all of the player's abilities. Enemies affected by this effect will have their damage, ms, dodge, armor reduced by a 30%, when the ability ends all the enemies affected by this effect will explode dealing heavy aoe dmg to nearby enemies. Lasts 5 seconds. CD 60 seconds.

Mage:
    Warp Jumper: spawns 2 warp zones in random locations in a range as big as zhulong's aura, players that step in this zones instantly teleport into the other zone, players that go through these warps will receive a 30% ms and crit boost along with a mana regen that will depend on the player's main stats (these boosts can only be obtained once during the ability duration). Lasts 5 seconds. CD 50 seconds.
    Hallowed Runes: 6 different runes will randomly appear on the floor in a range twice as big as zhulong aura, these runes effects will differ depending on their color and shape (shapes could be taken from the Nordic alphabet since these letters been used for several items (auras, banners, etc) Snare (unable to crit) , Burn (dot spreading dmg) , Slow, Curse, Charm, Stun(3seconds) . When the ability ends the runes will explode dealing heavy aoe dmg to nearby enemies. Lasts 5 seconds. CD: 60 seconds.

*Note* would be a good and more explicit way to show the range/wideness of an ability by using "x" number of tiles at the end of the ability description.
    *Note* these scrolls would be obtainable through Vardan Valley token vendor or the New expansion Token vendor.
    Last edited by flashio; 05-16-2022 at 01:44 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Bump bump bump

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Interesting, +1

Sent from my Redmi K20 Pro using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

as long as there’s a way to consistently farm these scrolls without much rng +1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deathlyreaper View Post
    as long as there’s a way to consistently farm these scrolls without much rng +1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Suggested for these to be obtainable through Vardan and Zodias token vendors but being added as a loot from those expansion maps as well would be a nice option as long as they remain obtainable from vendors too ofc.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    150 Posts

Battles last like 7 seconds. I dont think this would be of any worth as we could name a pet or item that is =< to this??

I think you got a '300' war scene going on but really the game is 1 shot.Lmao

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Switchback View Post
    Battles last like 7 seconds. I dont think this would be of any worth as we could name a pet or item that is =< to this??

I think you got a '300' war scene going on but really the game is 1 shot.Lmao
    Hard endgame content takes more than 7 seconds to clear for majority of players, these scrolls would be another aid to clear a map just as ultimates are, I did set those times (duration and cool down) so these don't get abused by spamming them nonstop while running.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Nah. The game is fine as it is. I dont like to do AL vs any other mmorpg games. We dont need others mmorpg things in AL, thanks

Enviado desde mi SM-G781B mediante Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Not bad, I was just thinking of joining a guild of some to go to events to experience farming with more experienced players. Accidentally found this MMO, just monitored the 1337X and stumbled upon the advertisement of this MMO so I started playing. I’m a novice just, you have to understand, I want to get a level quickly so I can then access locations that I can’t access right now.
    Last edited by RoyFollman; 05-20-2022 at 04:40 PM.

Ok'Tal Prisonㅤ Youtube:ㅤㅤ Gaming Apostle JㅤGuild:ㅤ <Apostle>
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

+1 im sure it can be added to the list but it looks like a lot of work tbf

LINKS CAN HACK YOU, now visit the wiki ;D
    https://arcanelegends.fandom.com/wik...e_Legends_Wiki

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

You have so many combos available already that there is no need at this point for such things. You have to come with a better argument rather than telling us you are not satisfied with the fact that endgame content is harder. And don't get me wrong. I appreciate your effort to write this down and the fact that you try to come up with ideas but let's put it in perspective first and lets find out if it fits or not in the actual gameplay.