Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Arcane legends soon to die ?? How to fix

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    74 Posts

Default Arcane legends soon to die ?? How to fix

Dear sir ,
    I have noticed by passage of time many old players are quitting
    And many are banned at this point . Banning scammers is good
    But if there is no player base no matter how hard devs try to fix bugs and minor issues it won't
    Help if the the biggest issue at time is not delt with

I suggest these game economic signs to be taken seriously and action be taken while there is still time

Suggestions:

Support YouTubers to show games in a beta tests before events
    Provide more versatile gear choices not just mythic and soon to come arcanes (i.e way to level up low level arcane gear to 81 good example is spirit gear )
    We should learn from success of Albion online and start properly advertising Al (i.e a brand new trailer even if you have to secrafice an events vanities etc for 7 days we the players will support u guys )
    This trailer advertising and YouTube adds etc will bring in a new player base and agame will grow

Yours truly
    Ign Happydino
    Ign :Happydino
    [CENTER][COLOR="#0000CD"][SIZE=3]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

+1

There are many things sts should look into to bring more players into the game, I think they have been doing good with new events and updates but to get the player base back they need to start advertising more and making new ads like raid shadow legends does.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Notcinco69420 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by HappyDINO View Post
    Dear sir ,
    I have noticed by passage of time many old players are quitting
    And many are banned at this point . Banning scammers is good
    But if there is no player base no matter how hard devs try to fix bugs and minor issues it won't
    Help if the the biggest issue at time is not delt with

I suggest these game economic signs to be taken seriously and action be taken while there is still time

Suggestions:

Support YouTubers to show games in a beta tests before events
    Provide more versatile gear choices not just mythic and soon to come arcanes (i.e way to level up low level arcane gear to 81 good example is spirit gear )
    We should learn from success of Albion online and start properly advertising Al (i.e a brand new trailer even if you have to secrafice an events vanities etc for 7 days we the players will support u guys )
    This trailer advertising and YouTube adds etc will bring in a new player base and agame will grow

Yours truly
    Ign Happydino
    I have always believed and believe that this game will be much more successful, but for that it had to be necessary to help more beginners I invited many friends to play and they stop in first week, if you hear translation into the main languages ​​of the game I know that this is complicated to do, if the inventory starts with 100 at the beginning at least they don't even realize it, when they are full in the inventory then they don't know how to clean them, have their own beginner farm (for example planar arena would lower the difficulty for them and in the end from each run they had 5000 gold for them without the necessary use of GL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Dear Happy Dino,

I write you this reply in hopes that you in good health.

I have read through your post on this thread, and I must say, It's is superB.

I think you have excellent ideas, I nominate you for the minister of Arcane Legends Playerbase Economist.

Cinco should listen to your suggestions so that there are more players that join.

Hopefully, alongside these players, a lady for a gentleman like me shall appear and we shall be wed to live happily ever arlor with 2 children in my humble cottage.

Your truly,

Pomolemon
    Pomolemon

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Pomolemon

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

+111 Nothing more to say about it

Gesendet von meinem SM-A705FN mit Tapatalk
    Dragons are overall

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    165 Posts

Supporting a youtube channel with 7k subscribers(of which are mostly AL players im sure) isn't going to do anything. The game is old, it has missed it time.

Before i continue, i am saying these things to bring some people back to reality and maybe you can come up with more realistic goals. I still have feelings for this game considering the massive amount of time and money i put into it but i do not play anymore.

Sts doesn't have the money to do any of these things, have you not noticed what has been happening around you..? Things they said would not happen or they would not do, they have been doing. It's all due to finances, and inconsistencies are not attractive.

Meanwhile in game gold is worthless and lock drops are insanely low, the way i see it is that whales basically run the game. It's turned into plutocracy.

Gear? The game is a one shot fest and will only get worse when Arcane weapons come out. I doubt they can even find a proc (that wont be laughed at) for any spirit gear that was shelved. I mean, you guys can't even get visual updates to the 'New' gear lol. How many months its been asked?

I also seen that gold loot artis and such were not even applying their buffs(no the /stat command).. You can't get a straight answer on Haste, it can't be confirmed that basic attack speed is affected by Haste. Be prepared for the Haste nerf that is inevitable, it will come with a big update(probably mid-end of year skill updates.).

At a certain point you just give up.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

@cinco
    This post +1million

I have 873 friend but only 11 online sometimes 8,15, 5

arcane legend is dying @cinco You have to do it this way apart from nothing too much online as I see Now 30% players online because of a good event like eggzavier but if normal events with no income People are bored and lazy to play too expensive item like neptaris wep, marinos wep, pisces wep dagger/and if there is no event to make money people will stay offline Other players or they only play once Other players or they only play once.

The arcane legend is about to die it needs to be done in a way to attract other players and be active in the arcane legend again

Sent from my RMX2061 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

my suggestion is dont make stats gear only drop from crate make it farmable that required the new map materials. that will make the game more active and fun. not just open crates buy plats. don't make the game pure P2W. give f2p some chance even if it takes blood and sweat.

11.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #10
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,501 Posts

Thanks for the feedback on this topic. I wouldn't consider the game dead/dying, but we do hear you and one of our top priorities right now is figuring out what needs to be done to bring new players into the game.

-ALS

12. The Following User Says Thank You to asommers For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    74 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by asommers View Post
    Thanks for the feedback on this topic. I wouldn't consider the game dead/dying, but we do hear you and one of our top priorities right now is figuring out what needs to be done to bring new players into the game.

-ALS
    ty for listning i think if the devs and existing player base work together on this .... we might reach new hights with our game this year its within reach

im hoping to see a new trailler / dev talks like other games

common examples are :
    1: youtube adds by albion (they call it dev talks )
    2: live streams bt world of tanks blitz (they get online live on utube at tornaments and updates and intract with players )

conclusion:
    arcane legends is so much more then those games devs need to own this and show people what they are missing out on
    Ign :Happydino
    [CENTER][COLOR="#0000CD"][SIZE=3]

Ok'Tal Prisonㅤ Youtube:ㅤㅤ Gaming Apostle JㅤGuild:ㅤ <Apostle>
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostNoob View Post
    Supporting a youtube channel with 7k subscribers(of which are mostly AL players im sure) isn't going to do anything. The game is old, it has missed it time.

Before i continue, i am saying these things to bring some people back to reality and maybe you can come up with more realistic goals. I still have feelings for this game considering the massive amount of time and money i put into it but i do not play anymore.

Sts doesn't have the money to do any of these things, have you not noticed what has been happening around you..? Things they said would not happen or they would not do, they have been doing. It's all due to finances, and inconsistencies are not attractive.

Meanwhile in game gold is worthless and lock drops are insanely low, the way i see it is that whales basically run the game. It's turned into plutocracy.

Gear? The game is a one shot fest and will only get worse when Arcane weapons come out. I doubt they can even find a proc (that wont be laughed at) for any spirit gear that was shelved. I mean, you guys can't even get visual updates to the 'New' gear lol. How many months its been asked?

I also seen that gold loot artis and such were not even applying their buffs(no the /stat command).. You can't get a straight answer on Haste, it can't be confirmed that basic attack speed is affected by Haste. Be prepared for the Haste nerf that is inevitable, it will come with a big update(probably mid-end of year skill updates.).

At a certain point you just give up.
    nonsense. eve online is 19.

LINKS CAN HACK YOU, now visit the wiki ;D
    https://arcanelegends.fandom.com/wik...e_Legends_Wiki

Ok'Tal Prisonㅤ Youtube:ㅤㅤ Gaming Apostle JㅤGuild:ㅤ <Apostle>
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

leave your posts on the forums 19 year olds we need your help

nah jokes aside. but +1

i dont know the situation but i suggest uploading more videos to the sts channel.

also. ive played a lot of games and none are the same as arcane legends (or pl) . just like how no game is the same as warframe.
    Last edited by Immortal_Blood; 04-07-2022 at 04:26 PM.

LINKS CAN HACK YOU, now visit the wiki ;D
    https://arcanelegends.fandom.com/wik...e_Legends_Wiki