Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: ,,play endgame"

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Default ,,play endgame"

Thats cincos very elaborate message as to why the only content that was actually playable and rewarding for most players was buried into the ground. Obviously there would be no problem with deepmarsh getting murdered if we got something good in return, but did we? Nobody runs the normal maps, the only elite map thats played is the first one, and its a ****show for lacking a better word since 700ms players just run, hotbarswap, oneshot minibosses without clearing mobs then go and kill boss while youre left wondering where did it all go wrong as you die for the 300th time trying to get to the boss. Not to mention the amount of gold said boss+ chests drop is closer to what one boss from deepmarsh used to drop, not all of them.
    Onto the special bosses: Nobody runs mechadyron. Nobody. Well, no randoms, surely the same op people with 2.5k stats and 700ms that destroy elite maps get to party up among themselves and farm mechadyron.
    Rahabkor and ekenta are good, im not going to complain about them, people run them random and youre finally seeing the bank rise.
    But they come up once every 3-4 days compared to deepmarsh, a map that used to come up every day.
    Sooo im asking...how is this the right way to move forward? At least lessen the amount of bosskills needed for ekenta to spawn, have a minimum number of mobs needed to be killed before bosses spawn in elite maps and maybe buff mechadyrons loot table so people finally have a reason to run that map.

Trimis de pe al meu VOG-L29 folosind Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Agh, I’m already tired of these complaining threads, Cinco is right, nowadays ppl want ez maps and ez golds, dm should have been nerfed since first day of valley expansion or when elite valley maps were released, I see a lot of ppl running new elite maps in random and putting a lot of effort to complete.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Mcmikeguapo For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Well, you dont see a problem with a map being finished by clearing no mobs, just running for the 3 minibosses than straight to the boss? or with 3 out of 4 elite maps not being played because of this exact mechanic, since running for minibosses is faster in the first map then in the other 3? Im asking for them to add a minimum number of mobs needed to be killed before bosses spawn (so how is this asking for easy gold and maps since it hardens the maps lol?) and yes, im asking for either a gold buff or loot buff from mecharydon or a nerf on him so that players will deem it worthy to be played. I dont carw what happens to deepmarsh as long as this endgame that cinco preaches evolves into something enjoyable, and the only enjoyable runs so far are ekenta and rahabkor. And yes, i do run the first elite map and have enough ms to keep up, but its not enjoyable and frankly not the way a map is supposed to be cleared. Gold wise its decent enough, no complains there.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

it is hard for dm farmers who are not geared enough for zodias to earn gold atm idk if there is a way to make earning gold more inclusive to both rich and poor but still challenging enough that people have to effort in maps to grind their gold

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Play normal mode, it's easy and drops almost same amount of elite zodias, raha/ekenta so easy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

We have no choice, we just need to keep moving forward like eren said.
    Normal rahab and ekenta is good and easy when you decent gears.

Sent from my V2134 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Decent gears yes do u understand how hard it is now to get gear that makes running these even worth it? gear is crazy expensive right now and there is a huge gap between the "end game" playerbase with only the very top enjoying

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    419 Posts

There is 2 main group running new elite maps,

1st group are gold farmer (they wear 1k gl set with almost no stats to kill mobs or boss)

2nd group are Aps farmer (they wear insane stats and ms set and don't care about gold, they just running to kill the most elite boss)

Now! many will say either group should pt but the fact is many log in and just run a few map and go, they don't have time to make pt,

so who is in the wrong? the gold farmer who get carries by the high stats or the aps farmer who don't want to clear the mobs?
    Last edited by PatD; 04-08-2022 at 10:06 AM. Reason: typo

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PatD View Post
    There is 2 main group running new elite maps,

1st group are gold farmer (they wear 1k gl set with almost no stats to kill mobs or boss)

2nd group are Aps farmer (they wear insane stats and ms set and don't care about gold, they just running to kill the most elite boss)

Now! many will say either group should pt but the fact is many log in and just run a few map and go, they don't have time to make pt,

so who is in the wrong? the gold farmer who get carries by the high stats or the aps farmer who don't want to clear the mobs?
    I wear gl set, but i also need essential gears, or else ill jus die and not get gold.

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

I'm waiting for new arcs and prices of new myth to drop, then I will start to farm gold in new maps.Anyways my main source of gold atm is from events and merch.

Sent from my M2010J19CI using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

I feel like a lot of people are missing the point, and correctly saying that ekenta and rahab are easy. Yes, they are easy and they are rewarding, but my main problem is that they are really the only enjoyable maps and you only get to play them once a week maybe and you dont even get 2 days because theyll be open simultaniously. Mecha is opened most of the time because out of 4 maps people only play one, and even that map isnt played right. And it isnt about the stats, the first elite map would be very easy to just get a 150-200ms set and do nothing. It just simply isnt enjoyable, you dont kill mobs, you just run around and hope your ss is fast enough to get that extra miniboss gold. Im jist saying that as it stands 70% of the expansion not only isnt worth playing but it isnt played, 20% is only possible once a week and 10% is just painful altough rewarding.

13.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #12
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,177 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ZZTop View Post
    I feel like a lot of people are missing the point, and correctly saying that ekenta and rahab are easy. Yes, they are easy and they are rewarding, but my main problem is that they are really the only enjoyable maps and you only get to play them once a week maybe and you dont even get 2 days because theyll be open simultaniously. Mecha is opened most of the time because out of 4 maps people only play one, and even that map isnt played right. And it isnt about the stats, the first elite map would be very easy to just get a 150-200ms set and do nothing. It just simply isnt enjoyable, you dont kill mobs, you just run around and hope your ss is fast enough to get that extra miniboss gold. Im jist saying that as it stands 70% of the expansion not only isnt worth playing but it isnt played, 20% is only possible once a week and 10% is just painful altough rewarding.

I am sorry to learn that you only like 2/3 of the campaign bosses in Zodias. You've clarified that this isn't about the gold rewards being nerfed from DM (they will definitely stay nerfed because it doesn't make sense for best gold to drop from an easy map that's two expansions old - and I'm sure you'll agree).

Rahabkor mechanics are really not that hard to master if you have friends to play with. Obviously if you've spent the majority of your time farming DM for the fun (and not the gold) you will need to make adjustments - and I appreciate that these adjustments can be somewhat painful. It is my hope that after you've mastered Rahabkor that you'll find it a lot more enjoyable.

If you have indeed mastered Rahabkor and you just don't like it, then I respect that also. I like the mechanics quite a lot. If there are specific things that you think can be changed to make it more fun please let us know!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    I am sorry to learn that you only like 2/3 of the campaign bosses in Zodias. You've clarified that this isn't about the gold rewards being nerfed from DM (they will definitely stay nerfed because it doesn't make sense for best gold to drop from an easy map that's two expansions old - and I'm sure you'll agree).

Rahabkor mechanics are really not that hard to master if you have friends to play with. Obviously if you've spent the majority of your time farming DM for the fun (and not the gold) you will need to make adjustments - and I appreciate that these adjustments can be somewhat painful. It is my hope that after you've mastered Rahabkor that you'll find it a lot more enjoyable.

If you have indeed mastered Rahabkor and you just don't like it, then I respect that also. I like the mechanics quite a lot. If there are specific things that you think can be changed to make it more fun please let us know!
    I would like to add more cd for reflect shield on meha . Its annoying mage gun got more cd then this pool comes. What i want to say u dont have time to react to not hit mob/boss and sometimes u just dying bcs of wrong cd adjustment.
    And yes i know i can wait till pool is on ground then start attack. But lets be honest all want kill boss asap no fun of waiting in mid run when u got option to deal dmg

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I005DA przy użyciu Tapatalka
    ign: NEXPL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nexior View Post
    I would like to add more cd for reflect shield on meha . Its annoying mage gun got more cd then this pool comes. What i want to say u dont have time to react to not hit mob/boss and sometimes u just dying bcs of wrong cd adjustment.
    And yes i know i can wait till pool is on ground then start attack. But lets be honest all want kill boss asap no fun of waiting in mid run when u got option to deal dmg

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I005DA przy użyciu Tapatalka
    It would be way much better if pool work as rahabkhor poison, the most away person will be the target..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

I almost always play mech with randoms.
    Yes, it's hard to find people who knows how to play. But this case I can teach them.
    Yes, it's almost impossible if you are undergeared. But again, it's an special elite map which is one of the hardest map right now.
    It should require decent gears as well imo.
    Everyone can farm gold from normal(?) elite maps, but these 3 maps should stay difficult somewhat imo.

New elite map is always accessible. Dm used to have like a day cool down. Tbh I make a lot more gold with new elite runs than dm.
    If you don't have a speed set, I suggest you to get one first. That should allow you to farm gold and events.
    You don't need crazy op gear there because others will kill boss for you. Just follow the group and get golds.

All 3 rahab, mech and eken were challenging but doable with proper gears and knowledge imo.
    Yeah gears are expensive. That's a problem but elite maps can't be standardized too low as well.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Theres no changes needed for rahabkor, but can we have some nerf for mecharydon? We know the mechanic but its jus hectic everytime u go up against him. Especially the final phase... crab comes and sometimes he throw pools...theres no hope to even surviving that, u cant deal damage to him cuz of shield and if that doesnt kill u, the crab will..

What i suggest is that mecharydon will have an internal cd for pool everytime he goes in the middle where hes immune. 1st and 2nd phase jus 2second cd. If he goes in the middle, he will only throw a pool after specific seconds and if the pool is alrdy present when he goes into the middle, the pool will despawn. But for the final phase can we have a 10second cd so we can have a dps phase and if we fail to succeed in that duration, we suffer the the pool consequences.

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Yoloswagx; 04-08-2022 at 09:19 PM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

It isnt rahabkor i was complaining about...it was mecha. Not even the elite one, the normal one. In the last 24h where mecha was up i got to play a full game 10 times. And again, the mob limit before a boss spawns in the normal/elite expansion maps so people dont just run kill miniboss and run to boss without clearing the map

Ok'Tal Prisonㅤ Youtube:ㅤㅤ Gaming Apostle JㅤGuild:ㅤ <Apostle>
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

use immortal ult warrior and u will slay mech.

LINKS CAN HACK YOU, now visit the wiki ;D
    https://arcanelegends.fandom.com/wik...e_Legends_Wiki

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

there is no content in game right now for not geared players ;O

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

What is somebody who doesnt have the most expensive gear in the game supposed to do? What do you suppose they do to get to a point where they can play endgame? the gap i talked about earlier is too large and i dont see a way these weaker people could close the gap. the closest thing i could think of for everyone to unite and play even with a full set of legendaries was deep marsh but ofc that's basically gone now. this "end game" is unenjoyable to say the least and it sucks to see a large amount of the playerbase unable to even participate in it.