first off my hat is off to the designers and developers of the game. the most recent updates are awesome and thanks for seeing how hard certain classes are. First I'd like to say this is a great game, and it makes me sad to have ppl say a list of demands in which they think is like WoW.. first off this isn't WoW..It'll never be WoW and i hope they keep it far from that, second Trade...i hope they don't use trade, for one it'll ruin the economy for us and iTunes and second making money isn't that hard, so i doubt that'll happen.for their sake i hope it doesn't. Second..skills and profs LOL come on ppl go play wow then haha, auction house etc etc DONT need it, the game is perfect the way it is..the only thing i can see that is need besides w/e the DESIGNERS feel they need in the game is a private chat system, other then that perfect guys really, hats off to you. I tell ppl i found a great MMO game for your pocket and i don't say its wow for your pocket that's an insult..the only reason its a compliment is that your being compared to a world wide game that has tons of support and money for resources..ppl in my mind just wanna control the setting and the money, pls don't let them keep it yours =). Thanks and keep up the good work!!!!!