Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: great game! But..

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

Of course you should be able to ask for changes... we want to hear EVERYTHING you want in this game (in a civil fashion, of course).

Basic trade is on it's way... we are currently testing the version to submit to apple so ~ 1-2 weeks. Along with a whole bunch of other stuff that we'll tell you all about in a bit.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

I agree changes are great! I didn't mean to rant on about it lol, just sad to see what they want and why they want it. It's the game that's fun...i would hate to see it become something other then that. Soon ppl will be begging for money or opening trade and etc etc maybe with the trade system you have worked out it won't work that way who's to say, but i think it's fine. Private messaging between friends awesome lol, other then that and weapons or w/e tweaks the game needs I cant wait.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sweetnsour View Post
    I agree changes are great! I didn't mean to rant on about it lol, just sad to see what they want and why they want it. It's the game that's fun...i would hate to see it become something other then that. Soon ppl will be begging for money or opening trade and etc etc maybe with the trade system you have worked out it won't work that way who's to say, but i think it's fine. Private messaging between friends awesome lol, other then that and weapons or w/e tweaks the game needs I cant wait.
    It ISNT fine, or they wouldn't be adding the trade. As it is I could (if I had the time) put a hundred hours into running maps over and over again hundreds or thousands of times, and still not get the item I need for my class. How is that okay? Lets put it another way, I am willing to (over time) sink a lot of money into this game if they keep providing content that I am interested in. I think there are a LOT of other people willing to as well especially when this game catches on. If the developers want my money (and I have a hunch they do) they have to keep adding new and interesting features. Once this game gets boring and loses my interest and stops moving forward, that is when I put my wallet back in my pocket and start looking elsewhere.

PS. The iPad isnt a phone, nor is the iTouch. This game is not 'only for your phone'.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xervitude View Post
    It ISNT fine, or they wouldn't be adding the trade. As it is I could (if I had the time) put a hundred hours into running maps over and over again hundreds or thousands of times, and still not get the item I need for my class. How is that okay? Lets put it another way, I am willing to (over time) sink a lot of money into this game if they keep providing content that I am interested in. I think there are a LOT of other people willing to as well especially when this game catches on. If the developers want my money (and I have a hunch they do) they have to keep adding new and interesting features. Once this game gets boring and loses my interest and stops moving forward, that is when I put my
    wallet back in my pocket and start looking elsewhere.

PS. The iPad isnt a phone, nor is the iTouch. This game is not 'only for your phone'.
    Werd dawg. Completely agree.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

LOL ohh a smart guy huh..ok ok itouch iPad etc etc sorry Xerv, anyway..if thats the case we should all donate a little money start paying 15-20$ a mon and then you can expect them to do what you want them to do lol i didn't say changes couldn't help or progressive things shouldn't be added, just love ya what ya have and know it's only been out 12 days or so... Lol every game has to get better to keep the attention to it. HELLO its a MMO grinding is part of it..if it takes days..mons..yrs...Go play farmville or a game that doesn't take time from you, sorry to say MMO's do take time. You do it because it's fun, not because you need to progress at your pace =) Anywho, agree or not I'm happy with things are as they are now..take your time make it the best it can be =)
    Last edited by sweetnsour; 04-19-2010 at 04:06 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    Of course you should be able to ask for changes... we want to hear EVERYTHING you want in this game (in a civil fashion, of course).

Basic trade is on it's way... we are currently testing the version to submit to apple so ~ 1-2 weeks. Along with a whole bunch of other stuff that we'll tell you all about in a bit.
    Cooltastic. I love you guys.